Chapter 2

Sick

A/N: Thanks for those who read my story , I am really happy to see that there are people reading my story , please enjoy this chapter~ :)

 "I will send you back to your dorm to rest for abit before your dance practice, later you will learn a new choreography for your next MV." The manager said to b.a.p in the van , on the way back to their dorm.

*back at their dorm , Yongguk's pov*

"I am gonna cook some ramyun , anyone else wants it?"

"Nah , I am gonna take a bath." Himchan replied

"Nope , I am gonna go sleep." Youngjae said lazily

"I am going to play video games with Zelo." Jongup said and Zelo nodded.

"What about you, Daehyun ah?" Yongguk asked

"It's okay I am not hungry" Daehyun replied casually and all the members turned their heads to face Daehyun and asked in unison. "YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY?!" Daehyun nodded. "Yea i am not hungry , why does all of you look so shocked?" Daehyun asked. "Nothing...nothing" Himchan said and went to bathe with Youngjae following behind to the room, the maknae line walk away still shocked and Yongguk asked. "Are you sure you are okay? It's rare for you to not be hungry..." Daehun's face turned red. "Yah Yongguk hyung , how can you say this. I am okay and I am really not hungry" Daehyun retorted " Okayokay , fine I am going to cook my ramyun." With that said, Yongguk turned and walk to the kitchen.

*Daehyun's pov*

Ahh... my head is gonna explode. It's 5 pm now. There is still 2 hours to dance practice , maybe I should go rest for abit probably the headache will go away by then. With that , Daehyun walks to the room and went to sleep.

"Daehyun ah ireona"Yongguk said while knocking the door."Ahh , okay .."  Aish I still feel like . I said as crawled out of my bed feeling a little dizzy , i held onto the wall for support and wait for a while for the dizziness to subside. I opened the door and what I saw startled me a litlle , Yongguk hyung was standing right infront of the door starring at me , he took a step forward and asked. "Are you really okay? You don't look very well you know." I nodded. "Ahh... I am okay really" I said as I took a step backwards not wanting Yongguk hyung to find out that I was not feeling well or he will surely forbid me to go to the dance practice which is very important to me as I wasn't really good in dancing. Even though Yongguk hyung can be really careless, but at times he is very observant. "If it's so then go wash up and prepare , we will be leaving soon." Yongguk hyung said and walked away. I let out a relieved sigh and went to wash up.

*In the bathroom , Daehyun's pov*

I looked in the mirror and realised that my cheeks are red and I looked like right now . No wonder yongguk hyung asked me if I was okay I washed my face and went back to the room to change my clothes , I put on some foundation to cover up the redness of my cheeks. When I walked out , I realised that only yongguk hyung was there . "Where are the others?" I asked with some difficulty as my throat was hurting. "I told them to go to practice first as the manager hyung called to tell us that the instructor was already there." Yongguk hyung replied. "Ohh , then lets go , it's not good to be late." I said and yongguk hyung turned around with his gummy smile. "It's okay , we are only learning our individual moves today so it won't hurt being a little late, the others can learn first. Maybe on our there we can see Jongup and Zelo already walking back since you took so long to prepare." Yongguk said half jokingly "Yah , did I take that long" I retorted even though I know it must have took some time. "Whatever~ lets go" Yongguk hyung said and walked to the door.

On the way there , we really saw Jongup and Zelo already walking back from practice. "Hi, hyungs, you should hurry, the others already started practicing." Zelo said. "Then why are the two of you here?" Yongguk asked. "Ohh that's because the instructor is checking on us one by one and he thinks that we are okay with the dance steps and he let us go back, the rest should be finishing soon." Jongup said and they waved to us and walked to the dorm.

When we reach the practice room , Himchan hyung and Youngjae was already practicing the dance steps and the instructor seemed to be happy with their peformance. "Yongguk ah , you are here and Daehyun, come here, I am going to teach Daehyun his moves first as Yongguk's part is a little more difficult kay?" The instructor said. "Alright" I replied and he started to show me the moves

"Alright, did you got the moves?" The instructor asked "Yes " I replied. "Kay then practice a while as I show Yongguk his moves ,I will check yours later okay?" I nodded and continued to dance but I didn't seem to dance like how the instructor has shown, I kept doing it but it still seemed that I was doing it wrongly and when the instructor finished showing Yongguk hyung his moves he came and corrected me but I still wasn't doing it right, so he asked me to continue practicing for a while as he go check on Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan's moves. Himchan and Youngjae can leave already while me and Yongguk hyung are still practicing.

"Okay Yongguk ah you can go now , you did great." I heard the instructor say to Yongguk hyung and the instructor came to see if I was doing it right or not. "Daehyun ah are you alright? You are different today , you usually learn your moves in a short time." The instructor asked me. "Ahh yes I am alright." The instructor was about to say something but his phone rang and he went to pick up his phone while I continue praticing. "I am sorry but I got to go , you can continue practicing Daehyun ah , I will check your moves tomorrow." The instructor said and walked out of the room.

*Yongguk's pov*

I sat down at the back of the room and looked at how daehyun was practicing his dance , he tried alot of times but he still can't do it right , it's either he lost his footing and fall down or his whole body will shake while he is doing some moves , he seems out of breath and was sweating like hell after trying to dance his move for god knows how many times. "Daehyun ah , do you wanna take a rest or someting, you have been practicing for the past hour already you know." I said and he stopped and went to grab a bottle of water and sat beside me. "Hyung , you can go back and rest first you know, you don't have to stay here and wait for me." I heard him say and I looked at him. "But you don't look that good Daehyun ah , I don't wanna leave you alone in this state of yours." I said softly "It's okay hyung you can go back, I am really fine. If you stay here I can't focus." Daehyun said. "Alright then, if that is what you want." I said and went back to the dorm.

After I bathe , I went to see if Daehyun's home already but  he is not and I glanced at the clock. It's already 10 and he is still not back yet? I started to feel worried and I went to change before I walked out to the practice room.

A/N i am sorry for any mistakes in this story and please comment on how you feel about this chapter and how can i improve on this :)