Baby Daddy - YoSeob

The Beast/B2ST Oneshots! (Requests Closed!)

Another one for Elianna!


 

The sound of throwing up could be heard in the bathroom. You had been in there for a little over 30 minutes now, and Yoseob was knocking on the door. “Jagiya, are you ok?” he asked. “I’m fine, I’ll be right out.” You replied. You flushed the toilet, getting up from the floor to brush your teeth. Maybe it was something you ate last night that made you take to the bathroom. You weren’t sure. After brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth, you opened the door to see Yoseob staring with worry on his face. He took your face in his hands and looked at you deeply. “Jagi, are you really okay?” he asked again. “I’m fine Seobie,” you assured him, taking his hands from your face and kissing them. “Good. Do you think you’ll be able to eat breakfast?” he asked. Suddenly, your stomach went off. “I definitely think I’ll be able to eat,” you laughed. Yoseob laughed along with you, putting an arm around you and leading you to the kitchen.

Yoseob had whipped up a fabulous breakfast in the time that you were in the bathroom, and he had just finished when he came to get you. The two of you sat at the table, taking turns feeding each other. Once you finished eating, Yoseob stood to clean the dishes. Before he got started, you gave him a kiss, thanking him for breakfast. Yoseob had always been so good to you. But unfortunately, only 15 minutes later, you took another trip to the bathroom. Yoseob didn’t notice that you had left though, because he was concentrating on cleaning. You were furious now that you had threw up your breakfast. What in the hell is wrong with me? You thought to yourself. You realized now that maybe it couldn’t have been anything that you ate. Maybe it was a virus. But then you remembered something.

About two nights ago, Yoseob won an award for his new song, and well, the two of you decided to celebrate, but things got a little carried away. Omo! Am I…pregnant? You wondered. You decided to quietly go down the convenience store and buy a home pregnancy test. You would have to go to the bathroom soon anyways. When you returned, Yoseob was still in the kitchen, cleaning. You rushed back into the bathroom, taking the test. You had to wait two minutes of course before you would get any clarification. Once two minutes passed, you checked the test. It was positive. You stood there in shock, placing a hand over your stomach. You couldn’t tell Yoseob just yet, because you had to go to the doctor and make sure that the pregnancy was real.

You called the doctor’s office to set up an appointment, and luckily they had a spot open for you tomorrow. You took the test and placed it back in the box, putting it inside a grocery bag and threw it in the trash bin at the end of the hall. Going back inside, Yoseob had just finished the dishes. “Everything ok Jagi?” he asked. “Yep. What shall we do today?” you asked. “I thought about just spending my time with you. Just relaxing, since it is my day off.” He thought. So you agreed, and the two of you spent the entire day cuddled up watching dramas. But when dinner came, you were hesitant to eat again. “Are you sick jagiya? Should we go to the hospital?” he asked. “No, no. It’s just that, since I threw up this morning I don’t know if I should eat anything heavy.” You said. Yoseob decided to fix something light-ramen. “Here, maybe this will help you.” He said, setting the bowl in front of you.

The next day, you had just come back from the doctor’s office. The doctor had confirmed that you were pregnant. You weren’t sure how to break the news to Yoseob, but you would get to see him in a few minutes. You paced around the house, trying to put your words together. Suddenly, Yoseob came in with a big smile on his face. “There’s my jagiya,” he said, kissing you sweetly. “Seobie, I have something to tell you,” You said, feeling the nervousness claim you. “What is it?” he asked. “I’m…pregnant,” you told him. Yoseob couldn’t believe what he was hearing at that very moment. “You’re pregnant?” he asked, dumbfoundedly. But the way he did it was so cute you just had to laugh. “Yes, baby. You’re going to be a father,” You told him, smiling. Yoseob stood in shock for a moment, but suddenly pulled you in for a passionate kiss. “This is wonderful jagiya! Let me call the guys and tell them. I love you so much.” He said, kissing you again.