Jealous Much??? - JunHyung

The Beast/B2ST Oneshots! (Requests Closed!)

 

Another Request from Eliiana! Enjoy! =)



 

 

You were on your way to see JunHyung's performance on M! Countdown. He had gotten you a pass as well as one to go backstage after the show. You were all excited, mentally squealing to yourself. “I hope my baby Junnie looks so cool today!” You thought. Finally arriving at the building, you parked your car and jumped in the not so long line of people. You figured the fans were slowly trickling in. Getting inside, you were led to the room where the stage was being held, taking a seat in the 3rd row. The idols had just finished rehearsal, and the stage was completely set up. Slowly but surely, more and more fans began to arrive. The show would be starting soon, and you would finally get to see JunHyung. Soon, the room was full and the MCs took the stage, kicking off the show.

 

You saw performances from B.A.P, EXO-K, VIXX, Block B, SISTAR, Super Junior, Miss A, and now it was time for Beast. Tonight they were peforming 'Midnight'. You sang along to the words, putting your hands in the air. When it was time for JunHyung's part, he spotted you and blew you a kiss. You blew one back, and he grinned. You cheered when their stage ended, getting ready to meet him backstage, but suddenly, Big Bang came on. You knew you weren't going anywhere just yet. Big Bang was perfoming 'Fantastic Baby'. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. It was JunHyung. (Let's go out,) it read. (I'm watching Big Bang right now.) you replied back. (Alright. I'll be waiting for you back stage, ok?) he sent. (neh~) you replied. “Wow, fantastic baby!” the fans cheered. After seeing Big Bang, you raced to the back.

 

I just have to get their autographs!” You thought to yourself as you made your way to meet JunHyung. You flashed your pass to the security guard, who let you in. JunHyung saw you and walked up to you. “Ready to go eat?” he asked. “Not yet, I wanna get autographs from Big Bang.” You said to him. JunHyung sighed and led you to Big Bang's dressing room. The boys stopped what they were doing to look at you. “Hello, Big Bang is my favorite band. Could I please get your autographs?” you asked, bowing to them. They all smiled and one by one, gave you their autographs, beginning with your bias, G-Dragon. “You're such a pretty girl. Maybe you should call oppa sometime,” He smiled. You blushed at the thought, but JunHyung's face had gone red. “Yah, she's my girlfriend! I would appreciate it if you would stop hitting on her!” He growled.

 

What JunHyung just did had come as a complete shock to you. He was never like this before. G-Dragon apologized, handing you back your pad with the rest of Big Bang's signatures. JunHyung grabbed your wrist and practically dragged you out of the dressing room. As the two of you made it to the parking lot, you couldn't help but to . “Awww, my Junnie got jealous today. Since when were you like this?” You asked. The two of you got in your car, with JunHyung driving. He talked and cursed under his breath the entire time. When the two of you got home, he took you in his arms, embracing you sweetly. “I'm sorry jagiya. It's just that, I get so paranoid that some other guy will have you, and not me.” JunHyung admitted. “Aw, Junnie, no other man is going to have me, because you are the only man for me.” You said, his cheek. He looked into your eyes lovingly, slowly decreasing the inches between your faces. “I love you,” he whispered, kissing you sweetly.