I Can't Make You Love Me, Pt. 2

The Beast/B2ST Oneshots! (Requests Closed!)

 

 

A year has passed since you and Dongwoon started dating. Doojoon eventually got over it, seeing that it took some time because he was truly in love with you, more than you had thought. But as of last night, you and Dongwoon were engaged. Today, you both were on your way to the dorm to break the news to the rest of s. You wondered how DooJoon was going to take it, if he was over you like he claimed he was. Would he be happy? Would he be sad? Would he get angry? You weren’t too sure, but for some reason, you wanted to find out. It didn’t really matter anyway because you were in love with Dongwoon after all.

 

Dongwoon was driving, and you sat quietly on the passenger’s side, looking out the window. The ring Dongwoon gave you wasn’t anything fancy, but you didn’t care. All that mattered was that you loved him and that you were ready to spend the rest of your life with him. “Having second thoughts my love?” Dongwoon asked as he glanced at you. “No, why would I have second thoughts? If I wasn’t sure, I wouldn’t have answered you right away,” you replied, playing with his hair for a moment. He smiled, turning to look at you as the light turned red. He held your hand and kissed it, then turned his eyes back to the road as he continued driving.

 

Finally reaching the dorm, a sudden nervousness took over you. It bothered you to no end to think of what Doojoon’s reaction would be when he found out you and Dongwoon were getting married. Dongwoon held your hand as the two of you walked into the building. He knocked on the door, and you could feel your heart getting ready to pop out of your chest. The door opened to reveal Yoseob behind it. You were glad it wasn’t Doojoon, because you probably would have took to the floor. Yoseob smiled and let the two of you inside. “Congratulations, sister-in-law,” he whispered in your ear. The last three words sent chills down your spine, in a good way of course. Dongwoon must have told him he was planning to propose.

 

You thanked him softly, taking a seat on the sofa. The rest of the members appeared, either from the kitchen or from their bedrooms, with Doojoon being the last to make his appearance. “Guys, I have an announcement to make,” Dongwoon said as he stood infront of everyone. “What is it Woonie?” asked Kikwang. “I’m getting married,” he said as he smiled at you. The guys congratulated the both of you, so thrilled and excited that their maknae was the first to be married. “We already claimed her as a sister even before you decided to propose Woon,” Hyunseung admitted. You turned to Doojoon, wondering if he was okay with it.

 

Doojoon was all smiles much to your surprise. “Doojoon, can I ask you a favor?” you asked. He turned to look at you, his face seeming surprised. “What is it?” he asked. You motioned for him to step into the kitchen with you. “Doojoon, are you really okay with this?” you asked him. “_______, I’m ok, really. I’m very happy for you and Dongwoon. Like I said, I can’t make you love me, and my heart has accepted that. You and Woon are perfect for each other. I mean, this may take some time to accept, but I’m not going to interfere with your life anymore. Dongwoon was so upset with me because I was trying to fight for you. You remember, right?” he asked.

 

It was true. Doojoon had deliberately gotten into a fight with Dongwoon to win you over. And Dongwoon wasn’t the only one who was furious, but you were so much that you had to smack some sense into him, literally. You had forgiven Doojoon, but Dongwoon didn’t speak to him for days. “Of course I remember Doojoon, I smacked you for fighting him.” You recalled. “What is the favor you wanted to ask me?”  Doojoon wondered. “I want you to officiate the reception. Please.” You said. “I would be honored,” he smiled. You smiled back and hugged him before walking out of the kitchen.

 

The boys continued to congratulate and hug you, and you announced that Doojoon was going to officiate the wedding reception. The boys had no problem with that, since Dongwoon still had to choose his best man, and since the rest of the boys were going to be in the wedding anyway. “Hey, maybe I can help choose the suits,” “Oh, I wanna help pick the music!” “Can I help you pick your wedding dress ________ -ah?” All kinds of questions were flying at once. You laughed and looked at Dongwoon, who was struck with confusion. The two of you knew there was plenty of work to be done.