The Not So Affectionate Type

The Beast/B2ST Oneshots! (Requests Closed!)

Requested by Eliiana! Enjoy ^.^


 

You and Hyunseung were in bed, sleeping, until the alarm went off. Hyunseung slammed his fist on the clock for it to shut off, rubbing his eyes of sleep and sitting up in bed. He turned to see you sleeping peacefully, and smiled to himself. But he knew you had to get up for work. “Yah! Wake up!” Hyunseung said, tapping your shoulder. You didn't budge at first because you were a heavy sleeper. Hyunseung rolled his eyes, shaking you harshly. “Yah, wake up sleepyhead!” He called out. Finally you woke up, rubbing sleep from your eyes. Suddenly, your shoulder began to hurt. Hyunseung always shook you violently to wake up, but today it was a little worse because he had a tight grip. You hated that Hyunseung was like this. The two of you had been dating for four months now, and suddenly things seemed like they were turning for the worse. Did you do something wrong? Was it s? Was it stress from schedules?

 

You got up to go to the bathroom, but not before Hyunseung stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You turned to look at him, wondering what he would say. “You had better not be in there all day. I have to leave for 6:30.” He said sternly before letting you go. You took a deep breath, knowing that somehow you had to do something about this. You headed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. You got dressed for work, putting on a blouse and slacks. Hyunseung went in to take his shower, but he was taking his sweet time. You grabbed your purse and keys, patiently waiting so you could say goodbye to him. When he finally came out, he looked at you in disgust. “What are you still doing here? You're gonna be late.” Hyunseung said. “I wanted to say bye, that's all,” You said, a sad tone hinting at your voice. “Oh, well in that case, goodbye.” He said, waving as he walked right past you.

 

You took another deep breath, leaving him to do his own thing. You weren't sure how much more of this you could take, but it seemed like you weren't going to last much longer. As you drove to work, you thought about all the good times the two of you shared together, even though he rarely showed you any affection. “I'm done with him. It's over,” you thought to yourself as you pulled into the parking garage. ~ After work, you returned home to find a note on the refrigerator. (Wash my shirts. Don't forget to iron them. And no starch!) It read. You sighed and crumpled the paper. After changing into comfortable clothes, you washed his shirts and ironed them. After which you made dinner, and left the food on the stove for when he would return. You slipped into your pjs and went to bed, hoping that maybe tomorrow could be a little bit better...

 

It was Saturday. Hyunseung had some free time, and naturally you didn't work the weekends. However, the weekend wasn't so peaceful, because Hyunseung was doing his usual nagging and order barking as you cleaned house. “Why haven't you dusted the fan yet? And look at this table! It's still filthy! Can't you do anything right?” He asked. At that last line, you snapped. That was the last straw. You tossed the rag down and marched right over to him. “We. Need. to. Talk...now.” You said in the most stern voice. Hyunseung widened his eyes as he saw the anger in your eyes. “Now listen, I try to be the best girlfriend that I can be. We've been dating for four months, and not once have you shown me affection! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of being treated like a rag doll! Do you not love me at all? Huh?! But I guess you don't since you can't show any affection for me! So you know what? I'm done! I'm breaking up with you.” You said, walking into your bedroom. Hyunseung stood there, dumbfounded.

 

You went into the closet and took out your suitcase. But before you could begin packing, Hyunseung hugged you from behind. “Jagiya, I'm so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. I didn't know you'd be hurting this much.” He said softly. “It's too late for that Hyunseung. I'm leaving,” you said firmly. “Jagi, please, don't leave. I will be more affectionate with you. I promise. Just don't leave me.” He said, still holding you. You took a deep sigh. Was he really going to be affectionate towards you now? “Alright, but if you don't change, I'm packing my bags, and you are not going to stop me!” You told him. He grinned and pulled you in for a kiss. Because you were still mad at him, you pushed him away. “I love you jagiya,” he said, following you out the room. You rolled your eyes, picking up the rag and going back to cleaning. “Oh, don't worry about the fan, I'll take care of it. And I'll reclean the table for you, ok?” He said sweetly.

 

The next morning, you woke up to the smell of something delicious. Sitting up in bed, you heard the door open. It was Hyunseung, who was carrying breakfast for you. “Good morning jagiya. I made you breakfast. Did you sleep well?” he asked, placing the tray over your lap. You only nodded in response. He knew you were still upset with him, so he didn't let your unresponsiveness bother him. He cut up a piece of pancake and fed it to you. He also cut a piece of sausage and fed that to you too. “Jagiya, can you feed me please?” Hyunseung asked, opening his mouth a little to be fed. So you cut a piece of pancake and fed that to him, as well as a strawberry slice. “Well, enjoy your breakfast my love. I'm going to meet up with Doojoon hyung for a bit. I'll be back after while ok?” He said, kissing your temple. He grabbed his phone from the dresser and walked out the room. After he closed the door, you couldn't help but to think to yourself. “Has he really changed? Will he stay that way? Why wasn't he like this in the beginning?” You finished your breakfast, cleaning up the dishes and finally taking a shower.

 

2 weeks had passed by, and Hyunseung still continued to show his affection. You had finally started speaking to him again, acknowledging his presence. Each morning he would wake you up more gently, kiss your cheek and ask you how you slept. When you cleaned up, he wouldn't yell or bark commands, but rather clean the spot himself if you missed something. On the weekend he took you out to dinner, and cooked you breakfast in bed. He even showered you with roses. Today was Saturday, and it was raining. You and Hyunseung were sitting comfortably on the couch, watching Tv. Suddenly, you got the chills. “Stay put Jagi. I'll get the blanket,” Hyunseung said as he quickly ran into your bedroom. He came back out with the large blanket, covering you and himself. He put an arm around you, holding you close to him. “Jagiya,” he began. “Yes?” you asked. “Do you forgive me? For not showing you any affection?” Hyunseung wondered. “Yes,” you nodded. “Good. Because I want you to know that I will always love you, and sometimes, things will happen, and I won't be able to show my affection for you, ok?” He said. You smiled, leaning in for a kiss.