Fight!!!

You Are The One

Hey sweet readers. Okay I was being in a rush with the incidents in each chapters. And aiopunch pointed it out. Thank you dear for doing so. So here we go!!!! So I came with a new Chappie!!! I am so sorry for being late to update. Love ya.


Yongguk pinned Himchan against the wall “LISTEN UP!! YOU ARE MINE; ONLY MINE!!!” he smirked and Himchan gulped. Yongguk’s tight got harder and Himchan winced. “What’s wrong Himchan? Why are you trembling?”

“……”

“What’s wrong Chan?”

Yongguk was meet by silence. “YA HIM ING CHAN. ANSWER ME.”

“What do you wa….want?” Himchan gulped. Yongguk looked confused; he really didn’t get why in hell Himchan was acting weird lately. Yongguk had discovered that Himchan is an extremely sensitive man. That pissed him off. Himchan is weak, yeah he is so damn weak; he can’t defend himself. Yongguk wants him to be a strong himself; he wants him to stand up for life’s tough conditions. Yongguk is not always there for Himchan. Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Himchan’s sobs. He looked carefully at him totally pissed now and he realized that he was digging his nails in Himchan’s skin causing it to bleed. So he directly pulled his hand away and went to get some aid kits from the bathroom. When he returned, Himchan was already not in the living room. Yongguk panicked and hurried to his bedroom “Himchan are you here?”

Himchan stuttered “yes.”

Yongguk then turned the lights on, approached his lover, and bent down to clean the blood from Himchan’s wrist. Himchan winced in pain and removed his hands away from Yongguk’s. “WHAT NOW?” Yongguk yelled.

Himchan then stood up “you always yell at me. You are an obsessed man. You always hurt me. You always order me to do stuff I don’t want to do. I am ING SCARED OF YOU.”

Yongguk opened his eyes in shock and disbelief “What?”

“Yeah. Do you think it’s okay with me to drag me out of BAP’s mansion? You treat me like a piece of . You never ever cared if I was hurt or not. I EVEN WANTED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH JONGUPPIE BUT YOU DRAGGED ME OUT JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT YOUR LITTLE ZELO TO GET HURT. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME? HUH? WHAT ABOUT ME? HE IS MY FRIEND. YOU ARE SO SELFISH. YOU DON’T LOVE ME. YOU ONLY WANT ME TO SATISFY YOUR STUPID NEEDS. I AM SCARED. YOU ALWAYS FRIGHTEN ME. I DON….”

Yongguk then slapped him on his face “shut the up Himchan. I am so ing tired of you. I am sick of you always acting like the diva you are. You are so fragile; you can’t defend yourself. YOU ARE ING WEAK. I AM NOT OBSSESED WITH YOU. I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR . WHAT’S THE PROBLEM IF I FELT PROTECTIVE OVER THE ONE I LOVE? OH I FORGOT!!! HOW YOU DARE TO ASSUME THAT I WANT YOUR BODY Himchan?”

Himchan stood still; he was crying from the slap he received from Yongguk “you call this love? You hit me and you say you love me?”

Yongguk sighed “Look I am sorry okay. I didn’t mean it. But you hurt me this way…”

“Yongguk you are sick of me? Well I am sick of you as well. Have you ever thought of paying attention to your studies? Have you ever respected our professors? People fear you in the college. So what if your dad is the president or owner? You only focus on rapping and your gangsta life.”

 

Yongguk looked hurt “You don’t like my life huh? You don’t appreciate my love and passion for music right? Life is not about studying only. Anyways why are you bringing this topic now?”

“Yongguk I didn’t say that I hate your love for the rap and whatever. But you focus only on it. But you are still a student above all so why you disrespect people and the professors? That’s humiliating.”

“Oh in the end, I have a dream. I am a gangster but I have a passion that can bring peace to my life. But you!!! What you do? All you do is studying, studying, acting like a diva, and NAGGING. Wae Himchan? Wae? You said that you loved me. Why did you bring this subject now? Do you want to fight that bad? Is this because of Jongup?”

“What? Jongup?”

“YEAH!!! You are acting like a Himchan.”

Himchan turned his face and cried. Yongguk felt his heart clench upon seeing Himchan’s tears. “Chan babe look at me.” Yongguk cupped Himchan’s face but Himchan pushed his hands away “Don’t you dare to touch me Bang!! Araso?”

Yongguk stormed at his lover “FINE KIM HIMCHAN!! IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO TOUCH YOU THEN LEAVE. NOW!!!”

Himchan stood still.

“NOW LEAVE!!! GO TO YOUR AWESOME JONGUP. GO.”

Himchan nodded and glared at Yongguk with the hurt look in his eyes “I am out of your life Yongguk. If I am a burden to you, then okay!!! I am OUT OF YOUR LIFE BANG YONGGUK.” Himchan then left with tears falling from his eyes.

Yongguk stood still; he felt an enormous pain in his heart and he felt guilty. He had just kicked his channie out of his life.

~~~

Himchan reached Jongup’s house and knocked the door hysterically “Guppie!!!”

Jongup opened the door and Himchan fell on the floor “Hey Channie Hyung!! What happened?”

Himchan sobbed “Yongguk!!!! My gukkie!!! I left him. I told him that I am out of his life. But my heart can’t handle being far away from him. I love him Jonguppie.” He then cried.

Jongup his hair “Hyung!!! It’s alright!!!!”


Don't forget dear subbies to comment.

and yea I wanna thank all the silent readers, subscribers, upvoters, and commentors.

Special thanks to;

meohamTSxYG

CindfrogBlue

sunjae97

ILuvHimchan 

KAZEYAMaru

santa7415

Pattycakes

for always commenting. i love you <3

Love ya too other subbies and commentors :P kekekeke