Realization

You Are The One

Welcome to the new subbies <3. Enjoy~~~


Himchan reached Jongup’s house and knocked on the door hysterically “Guppie!!!”

Jongup opened the door and Himchan fell on the floor “Hey Channie Hyung!! What happened?”

Himchan sobbed “Yongguk!!!! My gukkie!!! I left him. I told him that I am out of his life. But my heart can’t handle being far away from him. I love him Jonguppie.” He then cried.

Jongup his hair “Hyung!!! It’s alright!!!!”

“Guppie!!! It’s not alright araso?? I love him okay?”

Jongup lead Himchan to the living room while rubbing his temples “ Okay Channie Hyung now tell me exactly what happened. Himchan you need to tell at least someone!!!!”

Himchan sobbed and began telling Jongup his story with Yongguk and how he was afraid of him. Jongup at first chuckled a bit  “so Yongguk Hyung is jealous of me? Hahahaha.” Himchan glared at him giving him the it’s not time to laugh look. Jongup coughed and sighed “Himchannie Hyung!!! Okay I should admit that Yonggukkie Hyung did scare you but you should know , and I guess you know by now everything, that he had suffered. He is an ill tempered man. Please you should be thankful that he loves you. Hyung bang Hyung really loves you.”

Himchan sobbed “I am not sure.”

“WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS HYUNG!!! SORRY BUT YOU ARE ACTING NOW LIKE AN HYUNG!!!”

“JONGUP!!! WATCH YOUR WORDS.”

“I am sorry hyung!!! But he really loves you. Have you ever seen him when he looks at you how his eyes glow in love? Did you see how he back hug you, as if you are gonna leave him? Hyung please you need to talk with him okay?” Jongup finally wiped the tears from Himchan’s face. “Hyung you should bare with him and stand by his side showing him your love. To be honest I had never seen you showing affection to him the way he does.”

“I know!!! I was not sure about his feelings.”

“Hyung!!! Don’t tell you had not done it yet.”

“Done what Guppie?”

“Ahem um you know adult stuff.” Jongup blushed.

“Ohh well yeah.” Himchan lowered his head from embarrassment.

“Hyung!!!” Jongup whispered.

“yes dear.”

“Umm does it feel good.”

“Well yeah. If it was with someone you love then it will be awesome. Wait whaaaaaaaatttttttttt? Guppie!!! Tell me why are you asking?”

Jongup stuttered “Umm no nothing at all. I was just curious.”

Himchan nodded “So you think I should talk to Yonggukkie?”

“Yeah Himchan hyung!!!”

“okay!! Tomorrow at college I will do so.”

“Okay good.” Jongup smiled while yawning.

“Oh guppie can I sleep here tonight?”

“Of course hyungie.”

~~~~~~~~~`

Next day was a hell day to Yongguk; he had to face Himchan who is his class mate in the arts class and Suzy who kept on clinging to him since she knew that they broke up. He didn’t even know how she knew about his relationship with Himchan. Upon remembering Himchan, yongguk’s heart clenched “Himchan!!” He whispered. “I missed you babe. I know I was harsh to you. I love you.”

“Huh? Did you talk to me gukkie?” Suzy asked him. Yongguk frowned “Don’t call me that. Don’t call me Gukkie. Call me Yongguk or Bang ONLY.” Yeah sure Himchan is the only one that is allowed to call Bang that nickname.

“Araso. whatever.”

They spent the first free hours together since none of the Bap members showed up which was weird though. Suzy kept on chanting and trying to imitate Yongguk’s husky voice which made Yongguk laugh a bit at her major failure. “Suzy hahaha you failed stop it. No one can imitate ma voice.”

“Yeah but Himchannie can.” She smirked.

Yongguk frowned and looked down. He raised his head to see Himchan arriving at the gate with Jongup with him. Jongup waved at Yongguk “Hyung!!!” Jongup placed his hands on Himchan’s shoulders which made Yongguk burn with jealousy. Yongguk tried to ignore the urge to kick Jongup’s and waved back giving him a smile. Yongguk shifted his gaze to Himchan which was staring at him already. Yongguk smiled lovingly and Himchan returned the smile. Yongguk couldn’t control himself so he jumped out of his seat leaving an angry Suzy behind. Jongup hugged Himchan whispering “Hyung!!! Yongguk is jealous kekekeke. He is coming to talk to us.” Himchan smiled. As Yongguk approached Himchan to hold him in his arms and apologize, Himchan phone rang “Oh I should answer the phone.” He left and Yongguk frowned.

“Hyung Himchan was gonna talk to you.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes Hyung. Why were glaring at me Hyung?”

“Because you were being so ing touchy with what is mine.”

“Oh!! Heheh I am sorry then.”

“Yea so what was he gonna tell me?” Yongguk couldn’t hide his excitement.

Jongup giggled “You will know Yongguk hyung from Himchan.”

The bell rang.

“!!!!” Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts. “Let’s go Jongup to the art class. By the way where are Zelo, Daehyun, and Youngjae?”

“I don’t know hyung.”

 

Himchan entered the class with tears in his eyes. Gladly no one noticed that. His brother had called him and…………. Himchan sat next to Yongguk. The latter looked up at him smiling “hey!!”

Yongguk was meet by silence.

“Himchan!!!”

No reply.

Yongguk frowned and he knew that something had happened. “Channie you were about to tell me something before your phone rang.”

No reply.

What the hell!!!!

Yongguk tried to talk to him but to no avail. So he decided to drop that till the session ends.

The class ended and Yongguk was gladly welcoming this. Everyone left including Jongup except for Himchan and Yongguk. Yongguk cupped Himchan’s face “Babe I missed you. Didn’t you miss me as well?”

Himchan began tearing.

“babe I couldn’t get you outta my mind. Please don’t be silent. What happened?”

No answer.

Yongguk lost his temper “HIMCHAN THAT IS ANNOYING!!! YOUR SILENCE AND TEARS ARE KILLING ME.”

Himchan hiccupped “Yongguk please leave me alone.”

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Yongguk then grabbed Himchan by his wrist and dragged him out of the class moving past students which were glaring at them.

“Leave my hand.”

“No way in hell Kim Himchan.”

They reached Yongguk’s car and drove off. He began driving as fast as he could which made Himchan panic “yongguk please drive slowly.”

“YOU ARE SCARED HUH?” He drove even faster and Himchan took a deep breath. “Yongguk stop that goddamn car right now. Please.”

Yongguk cried “you are scared then.” He stopped the car and went outside and yelled his lungs out “WAE WAE HIMCHAN WAE!!!!” He then sobbed. Himchan felt guilty and stepped out of the car reaching Yongguk. “Gukkie…”

“Stop it Himchan for God’s sake.”

“I am sorry Gukkie. I really am but I have no other choice.”

Himchan leaned and hugged Yongguk which directly hugged him back. Yongguk Himchan’s hair “Sorry babe for the slap.”

Himchan smiled bitterly and nuzzled his face in Yongguk’s neck. “It’s okay.” Himchan then remembered Himsoo’s call so he directly broke from the hug. Yongguk looked at him confused; Himchan was crying.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“It hurts so much Gukkie.”

“May I kiss you Channie?”

Himchan nodded and Yongguk leaned and kissed Himchan so lovingly and passionately pouring all his love for Himchan. Himchan couldn’t hold his tears “I love you Gukkie.” Yongguk smiled “Me too babe.” Himchan backed away “Gukkie w n….nee…need to b… br… break up.”

“What? You are kidding right?”

“No. Let’s end this.”

Yongguk glared at him “Babe what happened? Please tell me.”

“I can’t. I just want you to know that I love you so much. You were the one that stole my first kiss. You were my first true love but…”

“But what babe? But what?”

“We are over!!! It’s for our benefit.”

Himchan turned to the car but Yongguk blocked his way “Channie!!!!!!!!! I love you. You know that right?”

“I know and I love you too.”

“So wae?”

“PLEASE YONGGUK. TAKE ME HOME AND FORGET ABOUT ME.”

Yongguk sobbed hard “Is that what you want?”

Himchan nodded “Then fine.” He pecked Himchan’s lips while both were crying. “I love you YONGGUK SO DAMN MUCH.”

“let’s go Himchan.”

 

He drove Himchan home and hugged him one last time. Himchan left Yongguk. Yongguk was sure that there was something going on with Himchan. He loved him so much and he was not willing to give up on him. Himchan loved him and he loved him back so why all this drama?? As he was about to launch the engine to leave, he saw a familiar figure; Himchan, standing in front of the car. Yongguk smiled and got off the car “Himchan?”

Himchan smirked “Himsoo .”

Yongguk opened his mouth realizing the reason behind their break up.

“ you Himsoo.” Yongguk snarled.

Himsoo chuckled then gave Yongguk that death glare that can scare a monster himself.

“Soooo………..”     

 


This is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you.

It's fangirling time Yoohoo!!! Oh secret kekeek

kekeke the last is the best one lol!!!!!!

i really missed fangirling over Bang and Chan really!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are satisfied with this chappie although I am not!!!! :(

Love ya.

Do comment eh? Subscribe?