jealous!!

You Are The One

“Channie~~ Babe be prepared by an hour okay?” Yongguk stormed to his room after a shower he had because of his session with Himchan.

“Guk!!! What the hell!!! Me!!! Being prepared in an hour?? Are you serious!!!! Yongguk I can’t do that!!! Aiiiiishhhhhh oppa… why aren’t you even listening to me.”

“Channie what do you want to hear me say??”

“I HATE YOU BANG YONGGUK!!!”

“Are you sure??!!!”

“yes!!! How in hell should I be able to take a shower then fix my hair then put some makeup then….” Himchan couldn’t continue his sentence when Yongguk attacked his lips. Himchan hit his chest which made yongguk pull immediately away “what chan!!! You don’t want me any more??!!”

Himchan felt the guilt take over his soul so he approached Yongguk and cupped his face “Gukkie!!! Look at me!!!”

Yongguk hit the floor and pouted “a n I yo “

“Gukkie!!!”

“No!!!”

Himchan laughed at how childish that fierce yongguk could be. “Gukkie is my gukkie~~~ I love him~~~ I am so upset cause my Gukkie is not looking at me!!! I guess I will leave cause I guess he hates me!!!”

Yongguk was laughing at the way Himchan was chanting till he heard him say I guess I will leave cause I guess he hates me. Yongguk’s face dropped and he couldn’t hide his growing anger. He pinned himchan against the door “DON’T YOU DARE SAY THIS AGAIN.” Himchan was taken aback “what did I say?”

He tightened his grip on his collar “DON’T YOU DARE THAT YOU WILL ING LEAVE ME!!! YOU WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!”

Himchan smiled a bit with tears in his eyes. Yongguk saw the tears forming “Babe!! What’s wrong?”

“Gukkie~~ I will not leave you. I was crying cause you scared me.”

“I am sorry!! But I feel sometimes that you don’t love me!!”

“what?? I ing adore you himchan!! No I love you. You stupid !!”

Himchan laughed “what a romantic guy!! Stupid huh?”

Yongguk laughed out loud with a smirk appearing on his face “I can be a romantic person though?”

“how? When all you say to me is ing and stupid ..” he pouted.

Yongguk smirked “Babe your memory is really weak!!! It seems that you had forgot what happened last night. I was very romantic.” He winked to him.

Himchan turned to a shade of pink color “Yongguk-ahh”

“what I was very gentle; you liked it.”

“Gukkie~”

“Chanchan!!! You even moaned my name dude!!”

“STOP IT!! AISH!!”

“Araso!! But you liked it right?”

“Yes I did so stop it now.”

Yonnguk came close to himchan “what do you want to give me now so that I can fight my urge to eat you up now.”

“Gukkie!!! I will give you a hug??”

“what the hell!!! No!!”

Before himchan could protest, yongguk approached him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Before himchan could also protest, he found his lips being totally eaten by yongguk. Himchan smiled through the kiss “Yongguk!!! We need to get ready.”

“Aish araso!!”

“but where are we supposed to go?”

“to the BAP mansion.”

Himchan began to tremble “No”

“Why babe?”

“It’s scary!!! The memories!!”

“what memories?”

“the day you beat me.”

“babe I am sorry.” He spread many soft kisses on his face.

“It’s okay gukkie.”

“it’s not!! I hate myself now. I am really sorry. Any ways Jongup will be there!!”

“Really?”

Yongguk raised an eyebrow “umm okay so let’s go.”

As they reached the mansion, Jonggup jumped on Himchan “dude!! How are you?” he nuzzled his face in Himchan’s neck. Yongguk glared at him which made Jonggup back off “Hyung? Are you guys dating?”

“No.” Suddenly Himchan said.

“YES WE ARE.” Himchan looked him “but you said..”

“I ing changed my mind. They should all know. GUYS ME AND HIMCHAN ARE DATING.”

“What??” they all said in union except Daehyun who smiled at them.

“yes.” Himchan smiled shyly at Yongguk who came and back hugged him.

“Lovey dovey.” Zelo smiled.

“I had never seen Yongguk-shi so calm with anyone. Wait till suzy sees them.” Jongup mocked.

“that !!!” Himchan cursed which made yongguk smile at him and kissed his lips.

“Gukkie~~ not here!!”

“Fine fine.”

Jonggup glared at them “Chan!! Come on!! Lemme take you to a tour!”

“Yeah sure.” Himchan placed his hands on Jongup’s shoulders; Zelo seemed sad so for Yongguk.

“HIMCHAN!! COME HERE!! “

“what Guk?”

“Let us leave!!”

“why?”

Yongguk approached him and whispered “stop being so ing touchy with Jongup!!”

“Why?? Are you jealous?”

“It bugs my poor Zelo!!”

Himchan nodded “You know like skinships”

“NOT WITH JONGUP!!! YOU CAN DO LOTS OF SKINSHIPS WITH ME INSTEAD!!!”

“………….”

“YES I AM SO ING JEALOUS!!”

“Guk I love you.”

“love you too babe”

As they left and reached their home, Yongguk pinned Himchan against the wall “LISTEN UP!! YOU ARE MINE; ONLY MINE!!!” he smirked and Himchan gulped.


here it is guys!! hope you enjoyed it <3

love ya

plz show me some support neh??

thanks sweet readers and subbies!!

btw welcome to all the new subbies.

plz do comment eh!!! i am noticing several ppl who used to comment on every chapter, are no longer commenting!!! why? is there any thing wrong?

kamsamnida