Debut

II.. I love you too.

 

When I was nearly finished work I got a call. Chanyeol of course. I answered. "I swear to god if its a spid.," I got cut off by a loud yell. " IM GOING TO DEBUT!!!!!!!!," "OH MY GOD. Wait no you can't. I won't get to see you anymore. I'll be alone. What if there is another a thunderstorm? What am I going to do?," "Lily, just come home and we can talk about this." " Ok. I'll be home in ten." I hung up the phone. When I was walking home I could feel the tears coming. I knew it was time to tell him the truth. I didn't want him to go. He was like my knight in shining armour. As I got to the door and knocked I felt the tears come out of my eyes. He opened the door and I fell into his arms. "Please don't leave. The truth is, I really like you. Not just as a friend. I love you. Since your leaving I thought it would be the perfect time to say it. But it's not because you are leaving. I really don't want you to go," " Wait what? You like me? Why didn't you tell me earlier? You left me thinking that we were just really good friends. Why?," " I'm sor.." I got cut off by his yelling at me and the he pushed me away viciously. " No your not. You never are. It's pathetic the way you just lead people on. Just to let you know I don't love you back. I'm glad I'm leaving, I don't want to see you anymore." The tears kept flowing but even harder when he said this. My blood boiled I got so angry at him. Without thinking I raised my hand and slapped him in the face so hard it echoed all the way down the hall. It left a big red hand mark on his face. I ran to my room, slammed the door and just cried. That's all I could do. I heard the front door close not slam but shut loud enough for me to hear it. I figured he left. I unlocked my door and peeped outside. He was gone. I just wanted to sit in a corner and cry.
Later that night at around 10pm I got a call. I picked it up. "Hello?," " Hi, I'm Do Kyung Soo. You can call me D.O. though. I'm part of Exo k. Can I come over to pick up some of Chanyeol's stuff? He told me you two had a big fight and he didn't want to keep going with it," It was hard to talk because I was still crying " Um yeah, I guess. But before you go can you tell Chan I'm sorry for slapping him?," " He already knows. I'll be over in about 5 ok?" " Yep, ok bye." I hung up. I really wasn't in the mood to see one of Chan's stupid friends. But if it meant clearing this up with Chanyeol it was better off that way.