Thunderstorm

II.. I love you too.

 

I woke. There was a loud bang in the sky. A thunderstorm, the third time this week. I hated them, I felt like I was going to be struck every time it hit. Last time a thunderstorm happened I got so scared I jumped into Chanyeol's bed. I was going to try not to do that this time. Chanyeol is my roommate and also my crush for nearly three years. I cuddled my pillow. But then there was a huge bang noise. That's it I ran out of my room and repeatedly banged on Chanyeol's door, he opened it in a hurry like he knew this was going to happen. I threw myself into his stomach and he wrapped his arms around me. It was warm and pleasant. He said laughing " It's only a thunderstorm Lily." I didn't care what he said I buried myself further in his arms. He closed his door and carried me onto the bed. I didn't want to let go because at least if lightening tried to strike me it would go through him first. But I did and I hid underneath the blanket. He jumped onto his side and fiercely took the sheet away from me. But that was fine. I just needed to know if I got scared he would be right next to me to cling onto. I couldn't fall asleep it was virtually impossible. All the noises and the rain was to much. So I poked Chanyeol in the back several times until he moaned " What??" " I can't sleep I'm scared." I said. There was no point in doing a cute face because it was pitch black and he wouldn't be able to see it. So he turned over and wrapped me in his arms. Once again it was warm and pleasant. Listening to his heartbeat was just enough to send me into a deep sleep. He smiled as if he knew that would happen and he hugged even tighter. With that he kissed my head lightly and he fell asleep. 
                                                                                    Chanyeol's POV
I couldn't sleep. This thunderstorm was so loud and unbearable and with what Lily's like she will probably want to jump into my bed tonight. I heard a loud breathing sound. I knew any minute now there was going to be a pounding on the door to let her in. About three minutes later there was a huge bang noise. Then there was a huge banging on the door. I jumped up quickly so I could stop the noise so nobody else would wake up. She jumped into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I couldn't help but laugh and say "It's just a thunderstorm Lily." She didn't reply she just buried her head deeper into my stomach. I picked her up and put her on my bed. She immediately hid in my blanket. I got onto my side and ripped it off her. I was nearly asleep until I felt this nail dig into my skin repeatedly. It was irritating me so I said "What??" "I can't sleep I'm scared." She replied. I wrapped my arms around her so she would stop whining. She fell asleep shortly after that. I hugged her tighter and lightly pecked her on the head. I fell asleep.