Cold Moonlight Angel

Cold Moonlight Angel

 

                    The boys went home after they fix their things.. And they proceed to their respected rooms for them to rest their tired body..Seunghyun immediately proceed to comfort room to take a bath.

 

                   When he is done bathing he immediately look for his phone hoping, Hyomin, his girlfriend is calling. But instead of a call he received a SMS saying that they will have video call online. And he immediately turn his laptop on, sign in on Skype and wait for his gf to call. 

 

*Hyomin Video Calling*

Seunghyun inhaled before answering the video call: "Hello baby"

Hyomin sense something: "is there somethign worng?"

Seunghyun smiles brightly: "Nothing. Are you doing something?"

Hyomin answered coldly: "Yes. School Work. I need to finish this the day after tomorro. Is it okay that I am working here right?"

 

                     Seunghyun sigh, he already knew it. Hyi\omin always do this kind of things to him. Hyomin is always this dedicated to her study even she has to split the time with him. Ofcourse, he would always understand because Hyomin herself undesratnd him and his work so he has to do the same thing. On the other hand, Hyomin noticed that Seunghyun did not responed to what she said earlier. 

 

Hyomin said coldly: "Do you want me to stop for now?"

Seunghyun puts a force smile: "No! I understand.. Maybe I am just tired. I really missed you baby. You know hat right?"

Hyomin look at his eyes and said coldly: "Why you dind't said to me that you are sick when you called last time? Why did you keep it from me?"

Seunghyun is now having an uneasy feeling: " It's not like that baby."

Hyomin acting like being sad: "So what is it then?"

Seunghyun gather all his strength to explain: " I just don't want you to get worried. I know you'll get worried a lot if you knoew that...."

Hyomin cut him: "Ofcourse I would get worried. My MAN is sick, how supposed i will not be worried?! Huh?"

Seunghyun is now feeling sorry: "Sorry baby.. i just don't ..."

Hyomin cut him again: "Aish! okay, you are forgiven.. Have you eat the fruits i gave you?"

Seunghyun is now smiling brightly: "Ofcourse,I eat most of them. Anyway, baby I bought the thing that you asked me last time and I found a new collection fo you. I was hesitant at first, well to buy it because I thought you wouldn't like it so I ask Jonghoon - hyung first if it'll be fine.. He really knows youwell baby you know that"

 

                    Seunghyun noticed that Hyomin is not listening to him anymore, his girlfriend is so absurbed in doing her school things and he feels bad because he can surely see that his girlfriend is really having bad time. So he decided to end the conversation but ...

 

Seunghyun: "Baby, maybe we should end the call first so that you could concentarte in your work there. I will just wait for your next call."

Hyomin sense that Seunghyun is kind of sad so she tried to do some aegyo: "No baby, it's really fine okay? Can baby sing a song for me while I am working? I want to her my baby's voice, is it okay?"

Seunghyun's heart beat like stop for a second and he is quite cheered up: "Are you sure I am not disturbing you?"

Hyomin smile seeing his baby is fien now: " NO! This school stuff is the one disturbing us. You have some event coming right? " You can like practice their, as long as I can see your pretty yet chubby face and ofcourse hearign your sweet voice is giving me a strength."

 

               Their night spent to be like that all the time. As Seunghyun is having a sort of "practice" he is deep in thoughts and ask himsef, "Why Hyomin is always like this? why is she doesn't have time to me, ONLY TO ME? not together with the other stuff, but only to me. Did I do somethign wrong for she will make this kind of treatment to me?" After playing couple of songs, Seunghyun felt that their are couple of eyes watching him intently.

 

Seunghyun was quite shock seeing that those eyes belongs to his girlfriend: "oh!! are you done?"

Hyomin showed her bright smile: "yes, i was listening for a quite long time now. you so into your own world baby when you are playing that guitar."

Seunghyun smiled too: "okay, so let's sleep now okay? good night baby"

 -End of Call-

 

     Before Seunghyun went to dreamland, he receive a SMS from Hyomin saying.....

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Comment and Subscribe :)

Thank you for waiting for this very late update.. please bare with me. I love you readers. ^__^