Cold Moonlight Angel

Cold Moonlight Angel

 

                Hyomin woke up in the gleam of the dawn from her sleep because of her phone that is buzzing and ringing, maybe for an hour or so already.  Someone is calling.. And it is her boyfriend, Seunghyun. Seunghyun is in Shanghai because they had a two concert there. So she answered the call:

*call's start*

Seunghyun who talks so happily: aegi - yah, we will be back home tomorrow. i will gonna see you so soon. I really missed you. I really do.

Hyomin answered it coldly: yeah, take care okay?

Seunghyun became sad because of Hyomin's reply: Sorry to diturb you baby,i know you are already sleeping but i just can't wait to see you and I really want to hug you so tight right now.

Hyomin noticed the sadness in Seunghyun's voice but still trying to keep it in herself: Yes! Yes, take care when coming back okay? Don't forget my request *trying to produce a sof laugh*. Sleep now baby, I need to sleep also, I still have a lot of things to do later. Please send my regards to others. I know you are upset and I am sorry. I am so tired from school and he see me when I was in school so you know.. 

Seunghyun: oh, i see.. If I only knew that you are tired I didn't called. But why did he went to your school? What else he wants?? Tsk!! I better talk to him when we got home.. Baby have some rest now.. I'll see you soon. I love you. 

Hyomin: You don't have to talk t him. I will be the one to handle him okay? Get some rest too. Good night.

*call's end*

 

                Seunghyun knew that Hyomin will not say "I love you too" to him but he is always hoping that his girlfriend will be this open to her feelings All he wants is a girlfriend that would be tell him that he loves him eeryday, but he doesn't have any choice because Hyomin is not one of a type and he will just request it and hopes for one day that Hyomin will be open because he loves Hyomin so much. 

 

 

-------------------------------

I will always have a short update since it is just a texxt fic. ^__^

Feel free to comment and Subscribe