Cold Moonlight Angel

Cold Moonlight Angel

 

          Seunghyun felt so weak knowing that his girlfriend is not vocal as like oter girls.. But he is always this guy that is so patient and understanding to her girl. Until when will he able to hold it? He ask himself. 

 

          He move both side in his bed because he can't sleep thinking about his girlfriend when Jonghoon on his side woke up.

 

 Jonghoon said with a knotted forhead: "yaaa~! will you sleep now? you still need to rest you know. You are still sick and I bet you don't want her to be worried, right?" 

Seunghyun replied: "Yes hyung.. i will rest now. Sorry" with a low and weak voice.

Jonghoon worried: "Are you okay? Are you that sick? Or did something happen between you two again?"

Seunghyun with neutral expression, trying to hide his real emotion: "Nothing hyung.. Let's sleep now. Fans are waiting for us tomorrow."

Jonghoon: "Okay.!"

 

          Seunghyun really try hard for him to fall asleep. The next day, when they arrive at the airport in Korea, there are a lot of fans waiting for them and welcoming them back. But at the end of his mind, he is looking for a particular face in the middle of those crowd, but then again he is disappointed because he knows within himslef that the person he is waiting for will not appear. While on their van, preparing to take off.

 

Manager: "We will go straight in the company, you guys need to sign something."

FTISLAND: "okay!"

Seunghyun: "should I send her a message letting her know that I am in Korea now? or maybe a call instead? No! Maybe she has a class right now."

 

           He is caught up with his thoughts that he didn't noticed that they were near in the company until Hongki said something.

 

Hongki: "We're near now. We should do things que\ickly so that we could go home early and rest."

Minhwan: "Yeah, i want to rest my body.. I am dead tired."

Manager: "After you sign the papers, fix the practice room first then you could go home. I can't send you home so the driver will wait you just outside the company, okay?

Jonghoon: "Yes manager-hyung."

 

           And they went down in the van and proceed inside. But Seunghyun was called by the receptionist to give him something so the four and the manager went ahead.

 

Receptionist: "Seunghyun-ssi, wait!! There's a box here for you."

Seunghyun: "Should I receive it now? Can't I take it later?"

Receptionist: "You can't. Because the girl said I should give this to you as soon as possible you arrive, and there's a letter attached.. Here you go."

Seunghyun: "Thanks noona."

 

           Seunghyun went up stairs with those box and letter in his hands and went to a certain office to sign something and then proceed to their practice room.

 

Hongki: "oho! what is that?"

Seunghyun who opened the box: "It's just fruits, I guess?"

Jaejin: "They are fruits good for cold and flu."

Minhwan: "Maybe the fans knew that you got sick there."

Hongki snatched the letter: "WHAT IS THIS?? Fan letter? Sahll we read it?"

Seunghyun: "Hyung, give it to me.. It is just a fan letter"

Hongki: "If it is just a fan letter, why you are that angry huh?"

      The two CHOI who is now eating the fruits agreed on what Hongki said while Jaejin is starting fixing the practice room with some fruits in his month.

Seunghyun: "give it to me hyun, so that we could read it."

      Hongki then give the letter back to Seunghyun, and the four gather in his back to read also the letter. And it says:

 

   "You!!! Dork, how come you could get sick in your two day concert? You'l just ruin the concert when you are like that. tsk tsk!!! better be fine dork.. such a ...!!

 

kkkkkk  ^__^ kidding baby..

 

I am just playing prank on you.. how are you? i hope you are well, you should eat those fruits, all okay? ^__^ you may share it with them but I am sure they are eating it now, I am right? :)) finish all the task and rest okay? i'll call you later this evening when I got home from school. I love you my Dork. *smooch!*" 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

do comment.. thanks :D

@asdfghjBULLY