Moving in

OH YEAH?! SAYS WHO?!

JONGUP says hi~

and author says sorry for not updating...

forgive meeee

 

ok, on with the story~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(i had to..)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n: *text* means thought)

 

-MOVING IN-

SeoYeon POV

 

*gah!! that jerk..who does he think he is?! making me his slave -.- *

"SeoYeon-ah~~ don't goooo! don't leave oppa eo?"

"Oppa, I'll be ok~ you taught me how to be strong right?"

"but still.. he's a guy and..and.."

"Oppa, It's ok~ I'll be going now"

As i walked out of the front door, after saying goodbye to my brother, I saw a black car waiting in our driveway.

"Are you miss An?" said the driver.

"ah. ne~" i said slightly bowing.

"young master has sent me to get you. please wait in the car while i take your luggage."

*what-how did he know where i live?* i sat in the back and waited for ajjushi to start driving. so many thoughts ran through my mind. *why me? why do i have to be his slave? i couldve just payed for the damage i'd done..but nooooo. that arrogant jerk! i ought to-* my thoughts were interrupted as we came to a stop in from of a BIG..and i mean BIG HUGE mansion. *he lives here?!?!? 100 people could live in this..this mansion*

 

 

"Miss, I will take your bags upstairs to your room. Please follow me."

"A-Ajjushi..please call me SeoYeon..." i said bowing.

"Ne, SeoYeon-ssi." he said smiling.

Ajjushi led me to my so called 'room.' this room is ...wow..its so colorful and..WOW!

(pretend this room is huuuge)

 

"Ajjushi..is this really my room?"

"Ne, young master had it prepared for you. If you need anything, please dont hesitate to call me." he closed the door as he left.

"What? He had this room prepared for me? But, why?" i thoughy out loud. I was looking around the room and admiring everything. It was all so pretty..i didnt want to touch ANYTHING..not even the bed.. speaking of bed, it look really comfortable. Carefully moving the pillows, i layed down and before I knew it, i fell asleep.

 

-SOMEWHERE IN THE MASION-

Jongup POV

"Where is that girl?? She should be here already. Ajjushi!!!" i called butler Kim.

"Yes, Young Master?"

"Where is she?"

"SeoYeon-ssi is in her room, young master."

I got off my bed and walked out the door leaving butler Kim behind.

(Jongup's room)

 

 

I went to SeoYeons' room and opened the door. I saw her bags still on the floor by the closet door. I looked around and saw her taking a nap.

"Oppa, I miss you~" she mummbled in the pillow.

"Oppa?" *who is her oppa??*

I walked over next to her and tried to wake her up.

"Ya. SeoYeon. ireona." shes still asleep. I leaned down close to her face ready to yell when she opened her eyes..she look so surprised..then she screamed and hit me!

"Ya! byuntae! go away!!!" she yelled hitting me.

"Ya!!! na byuntae aniya! im your master!" that did it. she shut up and stood still.

"i was here to wake you up so you can make me dinner. kitchen's downstairs." i started to walk to the door. "oh, and call me master..or else" i smirked and walked back to my room.

 

SeoYeon POV

 

"oh, and call me master..or else" he smirked..again. I WILL smack that smirk off your face.

I went downstairs and looked around in the kitchen. *how am I suppose to make him food if i dont know what he likes?..I'll just make Kimchi.*

I took out the ingredients for kimchi and made some rice. While I was cooking, that jerk came in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"hey. slave. get me a glass of water." *what? he wants me to get him water and he's the one right next to the fridge. i really hate him.*

"yes...ma-master." i said through gritted teeth. i made my way to the fridge and poured him a glass of water. i handed it to him and went back to cooking.

"good slave."

*-sigh- ignore him ,,ignore him ,,ignore hiiimm*

 

Few minutes later, he was still there.

"ya. how long is the food gonna take? im hungry!" he whined. *wow..that was actually..kinda cute and- WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA..cute?! him? ...nooo not possible.*

"just a few mins." i said lazily.

Once the food was done, i set the food out for him and i got my own food and ate at the counter. i looked over at him and saw him enjoying his meal.

 

 

I could'nt help but admire him. He looks so concentrated on eating..its cute. His hair looks soft and his eyes look happy..he looks like a little kid.

"slave. are you done staring at me?"

*oh no..he caught me!!*

i didnt say anything, i stood up washed my plate and put it away. i quickly walked to 'my room' and started unpacking my stuff. *man, i need to sleep. tomorrow's gonna be looong day.*

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know, its short and not that good..but i was kinda just writing it on the spot..

 

 

i have no plot right now and its almost midnight so im kinda tired. also, i only got 4 hours of sleep last night so forgive meee..again ^^

jongup asks you to forgive me too~~

 

 

 

 

 

this dork is so cute!!

 

kbye~~