Just another day

OH YEAH?! SAYS WHO?!

yes, im alive...and im a bad author for not updating...and im thinking about discontinuing this ..or just keep it and update whenever..idk but heres a very short update and more jongup

 

ok heres the story~

 

SeoYeon POV

*wow jongup can really dance..*

‘seoyeon-ah. lets dance. now.’ He commanded.

I stood up and walked towards the middle of the dance room. Jongup had the song “I need a girl” by taeyang. My brother was a dancer and he wanted me to practice this dance with him before so I knew how to dance to sandara’s part.

Jongup started dancing his part and I dance mine.

‘I didn’t think you knew this dance’ he said sounding surprised.

‘I didn’t know you could think.’ I shot back.

the part of the dance where sandara put her hands around taeyangs neck came. Jongup held up my right hand then left intertwining our fingers. He pulled my hands behind his neck and held my waist tightly. We just stood there in that position for a while.

 

*..what’s happening? …why is he holding me so tight?...why am I not letting him go?.. why is he getting closer?*

 

Jongup POV

I don’t know what came over me but just standing there holding her close made my heart jump. I-I wanted to kiss her. But that would make things awkward so I finally let her go and kept dancing.

I think she was still shocked because she just stood where I left her.

‘yah. Why aren’t you dancing?’

‘w-what? ..oh uhm..i-I need to go to the bathroom’ she said and ran out the door.

Seoyeon POV

*whats happening to me?? Why is my heart beating so fast..*

I ran to the restroom and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and my face was pink.

*oh no. was I blushing the whole time? How could I not feel my cheeks getting hot??*

I slowly started to walk back to the dance room. When I opened the door, jongup was packing his bag.

‘what are you doing?’ I asked

‘the driver is here to pick us up. Here. Carry my bag. Im tired’ he threw me his bag and walked out the door.

The ride back to his house was silent. Jongup was doing who knows what on his phone. I just looked out the window and stayed quiet.

‘are you hungry?’ he asked, breaking the silence.

‘me?’

‘no im talking to the ghost next to you. Yes, you!’ he said sarcastically.

‘jeez no need for sarcasm.’ I said rolling my eyes. ‘and yes im hungry’

‘then you better make dinner fast. Im gonna go take a shower.’ He said getting out of the car.

*… that..that jerk!! He asked me if im hungry as if we’re going to eat out and tells me to make dinner fast?! ugh!!*

i went into the kitchen and made some fried rice. and ramen. after i got done cooking, i set the table and washed the dishes.

*that stupid little ,,ugh! i hate him! why does he have to be so demanding!! i need revenge -.- ...oh! i know..heheheheh*

Jongup POV

after getting dressed, i went on my way to the kitchen. *hmmm smells good~*

'what did you make?'

'what does it look like stupid'

'yah! im your master!'

'ramen and friend rice. MASTER' she said emphasizing 'master'

i sat down and started eating the fried rice. *this is really good.* i wonder if the ramen is just as good.

'be careful, the ramen is hot.'

SeoYeon POV

'be careful, the ramen is hot.' *you deserve this you jerk.*

he took a huge bite of the ramen and i sat there waiting...waiting...waiting

'AHHHH! HOT HOT HOT!!!' he screamed and drank down his glass of water.

'hahahahahhahah omg you should see your face!!' i couldnt hold in my laughter anymore.

'YAH! YOU THINK THIS ITH FUNNY?!' he yelled with a lisp.

'HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH'  all i could do was laugh. *OH MY GOSH THIS IS TOO FUNYY!!*

i got up from my seat still laughing and made my way up the stairs.

'seoyeon! where do you think your going?!' jongup yelled running after me.

'uh oh.' i started running up the stair trying to get away. right before i could close my door, jongup held it open while panting.

'uhhh heheh....'

'trying to escape?' he said smirking. *ugh! thats stupid smirk again!*

he came in and closed the door behind him then faced me with a dark look in his eyes. he slowly walked closer and closer.

'y-yah,,what are you doing o.o ?' i said backing up *why am i stuttering .-.*

he took another step and grabbed my wrist.

'revenge'

i tried to get away from his grasp but he just held on tighter. he kept walking forward while i kept backing up. next step he took forward made us fall. i had backed up at the foot of my bed and lost balance. since he was holding onto my wrist so tightly, i took him down with me. this was like the lunchroom incident all over again..but this time,,it was on the bed. his weight was all on me and his face was burried in my neck. and you know what happens when my neck is being touched.

'eeeeeep!!' i squealed scaring jongup. he had gotten up supported by his arms. my eyes were squeazed shut. i could still feel his breathing on my neck which made cringe. he had a hold of both of my wrist and just watched me squeal.

'wtf jongup! is that your revenge?!' i asked after opening my eyes.

'no. this is'

he lowered his face closer to mine. i could only sit still since he had me pinned on the bed. he put his lips near my ear but said nothing. i had squeazed my eyes shut again. what he did next made me gasp in utter shock. he had moved down to my neck and started kissing me. i couldnt move. goosebumps formed all over my body. the funny thing was,,it didnt tickle. he on one sensitive spot for a while before moving to the other side of my neck. i tried my best not to make a sound..no matter how good it felt.

'j-jongup' i said barely above a whisper.

'hm?' he hummed.

's-stop.' i tried steadying my breath.

he stopped after a second and then looked at my neck. he smirked, stood up and pulled me by the waist.

'good luck hidinng that from my fangirls, babe.' he smiled and let me go. he started walking towards the door but stopped and turned around.

'next time, dont hold back your breath.' he winked then left.

'....w-what just h-happened..' i was still in a daze. *..his fangirls? ..hide what?..and what?! next time?! there wont be a next time!!*

wait, his fangirls...i ran to my bathroom and looked at the mirror. he had made five dark marks on my neck...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...kbye