Bad Luck

OH YEAH?! SAYS WHO?!

 

-im a bad author huh? feels like a year since i wrote the last chapter.im soooooo sorry.. u dont have to forgive me cause i know that im super late. today wasnt a very good day so im blasting music in my room and im just gonna keep writing and see how this goes. im just writing so no plot x.x -

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEOYEON POV

BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!

"UGH!! I DONT WANT TO GET UP!!" I groaned as my alarm went off. I turned it off and went to the bathroom and got ready. After putting on my uniform, I went downstairs to fix breakfast for my so-called "master". Few minutes later, I finished cooking and got the table ready.

"JONGUP!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I waited for him to come down but i heard no foot steps. I went upstairs to jongups room.

"Yah, wake up! breakfast is ready downstairs." I said as I pounded on the door. I turned around to walk away when I heard the door open and felt myself being dragged backwards. Jongup wrapped his arms around my waist in a back hug.

"Didnt I tell you to call me master?" his voice was deep. *man, they werent kidding when they said that a guys sleepy voice is the iest*

"Do I need to punish you?" he said in a low tone, resting his shoulder in the crook of my neck. well, thats a bad idea because thats the place im most ticklish at. Before he could say another word-

"Eeeeep!!" i squealed as he touched my neck.

He stood there looking confused as to what the heck just happened.

"What the heck was that??"

"ugh i hate when people do that. im ticklish there >.<"

he stood there just looking at me.

and then-

"what? stop laughing its not funny"

"hahhahahah wow. now i know what i can do to punish you. but,,where am i suppose to kiss you now?" he said smirking, coming closer.

"m-mwo? w-who said you c-could kiss me?! ..yah,,stop right there! dont come any closer. im warning you"

"oh yeah? what are you gonna do about it?" each step he took forward, i took one back. this went on until he pulled me into his arms.

"y-yah. let go." i said trying to get out of his grip.

"why are you so clumsy? take one step back and you'd fall down the stairs" he said pointing behind me.

I looked and sure enough..one more step and i wouldve fallen. still in his embrace, i faced him again and mumbled a 'thanks'.

"c'mon, lets eat. im hungry" he went down stairs and ate his breakfast.

We got in the car and we were on our way to school. When we arrived, the students huddled around the car waiting for jongup to come out.  *tch. what the heck. hes not a celebrity*

"oi. are you coming or not?" he said leaving the door open.

As I stepped out of the car, the students stared and started whispering to each other.

"why is she with jongup?"

"are they together?"

"i bet shes just one of his toys"

*wow..*

I avoided the peoples gaze and went to class. I found my seat and waited for class to start. *why isnt Chang Xi in this class?? i need her*

"Hey ! who do you think you are riding in the same car as jongup oppa?!" the school , eunjae, yelled slamming her manicured hands on my desk. i just sat there ignoring her.

"yah! im asking you a question. answer me or-" she said rasing her hand ready to hit me when the bell rang. *whew! saved by the bell*

"im not finished with you" she siad flipping her professionally dyed blonde hair.

After hours of studying, it was finally lunch time. I met minhyuk oppa and chang xi in the lunch room.

"seoyeon ah, hows life with jongup?" minhyuk asked.

"its not that bad, oppa. except his fangirls. his house is sooo big! and my room is really cool too!"

"ahh is it? if you have any trouble, tell me ok? we wont hesitate to come get you" minhyuk said while chan xi nodded in agreement. while we were talking, minhyuk oppa looked at me and pointed behind me.

"yah. im staying after school in the dance studio. and youre staying with me" i turned around when i heard him.

"ah,,why do u have to tell me in front of the school? cant you wait till after school to tell me??" i asked annoyed.

"but its fun seeing you annoyed and angry" he said poking my neck.

"eep! yah! i told you not to do that!"

"see you later slave"

"ugh!!"

 

---------------after school-----------------

"what the heck?! where is the dance room?" ive been looking for it for 10 minutes. i stopped as i saw a student walking down the hallway.

"excuse me, could you tell me where the dance room is?"

"dance room? its in the basement. go down this hall, turn left and theres stairs to go down." he said

"ahh kamsahamnida" i lightly bowed and followed his directions.

i walked down the stairs and heard music blasting from down the hall. i walked to the door and looked through the window.

jongup was dancing and his moves were amazing. he moves to the beat of the music and the timing was perfect. i stood there watching him for a few minutes. as the song came to an end, he ed his shirt, spun around and pointed straight at me.

i was shocked and hid behind the door. i heared the music stop and his footsteps approaching me.he opened the door with his shirt still ed.

"are you gonna stand there all day or you gonna come inside?" he said getting closer.

"y-yah.. put a shirt on"

"why? i know you like it"

"a-ani! w-who would wanna see that? besides, theres nothing there to see anyway" i said going in the room, avoiding his gaze.

"if theres nothing to see then you should be able to look at me right?" i looked at him and saw him smirk

*if he smirks one more tiime-*

"sit down and watch me dance. that an order, slave"

"yes, master" i said sarcastically. he went to the stereo and (finally) buttoned up his shirt.

"after this, your gonna join me"

"mwo? i cant dance"

"thats why i'll be teaching you" he said and started to play a chris brown song.

*oh boy..this should be fun x.x*

.....to be continued.....

------------------------------------------------------------------

ill continue this when i can. its almost midnight..

goodnight BABYz <3

 

 

this boy is soooo cute <3