Plot (summary)

OH YEAH?! SAYS WHO?!

 JONGUP LOVES YOU~ ..but he loves me more xD ..i wish~

 

so, heres how its goin down, ^o^

 

An SeoYeon is a shy girl around strangers..around her friends, she's the total opposite. She hates arrogant and jerk-y people. She's clumsy and trip over her own feet and she's very stubborn. Her best friend Chang Xi is always there for SeoYeon. They met when SeoYeon's family was invited to Chang Xi's birthday dinner. They talked and got along very well with each other. Her and her brother, Minhyuk, are living together in a small house their parents bought for them. Their parents left and lived in America for business purposes. They didnt want to use their parents money so they told them that they will get a job and work for themselves.

Jongup is a jerk, self-loving and arrogant. He's rich too. Him and his friends --they call themselves BAP-- are the Kingka's of the school. Not all of them are mean like Jongup..actually, they are the opposite of Jongup..but they CAN be mean if they have to be.

Now that you know more about the characters, heres how the story goes:

 

"Yah! SeoYeon-ah~~~ ppali!! Jinjja baegopa~~ (a/n: if i write in korean characters, will you guys understand? i hate romanized..please tell me so i can do it by the first chapter)

"Ok ok..just wait eonni! Let me pack my things first~" My goodness. Chang Xi eonni is always wanting food. How does she stay so skinny? Anyway, we were on our way to lunch now. We got in line and got our food. We sat at our table where my brother and his friends were talking and having fun. We joined in the conversation and made jokes.

"Oppa, eonni, I'll see you guys later. I'm going to go back to class so I can finish my homework."

"You didn't finish your homework..again? SeoYeon-ah..does oppa have to punish you?" Minhyuk oppa threatened.

"uh..heheh..oppa..please dont- waaaaahh!!!!"  before I could even finish my sentence, he started tickling my sides and my neck.

"Do your homework, arraseo??" he said still tickling me.

As I was standing up trying to get away from oppa's tickling, -being the clumsy person I was- I tripped and landed flat on my back; which, by the way, hurt..alot. Something, or someone, was on top of me. I opened my eyes to see what happended. Right in from of me, the worst person to encounter at a time like this, was right in front of me..GLARING at me. THE MOON JONGUP had fallen top of me,, and the worst part, he was covered..in his lunch. I pushed him off as I was shocked. I got up and bowed a hundred times.

"Mianhaeyo (x100) "

"Yah! Kuman! (Stop)" I jumped back at his yell..by this time, the whole cafeteria had seen what happened.

"Yah! What's your name?" he demanded ..coming closer to me.  

"Seo-SeoYeon.." I said quietly.

"SeoYeon, do you know what you just did??" he said raising his voice. "Look at what you did to me. I got Kimchi all over my hair and my designer shirt is ruined. SeoYeon..can you pay for my new haircut and clothes?"

"I-I'm sorry..." *this jerk..all he cares about is his looks? i got hurt too, you know!*

"Yah! I asked you a question!" he said flicking my forehead

"Yah! Moon Jongup! Dont mess with my sister!" Minhyuk yelled.

"Oppa..its ok, I can take care of this. Just..wait for me in class, oh?"

"Are you sure?" he asked worriedly.

"Awww~ look at that. Big brother is taking care of his baby sister. Isnt that so sweet?" Jongup said mocking us.

*THAT DOES IT*

"YAH! MOON JONGUP! WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR YOUR PRECIOUS HAIRCUT AND CLOTHES? FINE! I CAN PAY FOR YOUR FACE SURGERY TOO CAUSE YOU SURE NEED IT!" *wow..did I really just say that? that felt good~

"Ha! You think you can pay for it that easily? Let me tell you something..IM NOT CHEAP..like you." he said disgustingly looking at me up and down.

"MOON JONGUP!!" i yelled throughout the whole cafeteria.

"OK, fine, I wont let you pay for all that stuff" he says stepping closer until hes at my height.."but you are going to be my slave" he whispered.

"WHAT?!?!?!" *WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?? ME? BE HIS SLAVE?!*

"YAH! NO NEED TO YELL AT ME"

"what makes you think I'll be your slave??"

"because, if you dont, I will tell the whole school that you're my girlfriend..and you know how my fangirls are dont you?" he says smirking. oh how much I want to smack that smirk off his devil face!

"oh, and also, pack your bags. your moving in with me."

"WHAT??!! WHY?"

"because your my slave now. you stay with me."

"OH YEAH?! SAYS WHO?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow! jongup is mean..but hes still cute. i cant imagine him doing all this stuff..which makes it more fun for me xD

anyways..hope you like that..this is my first time writing a non oneshot so it might not be good~

 

 

ANYWAYS

 

this derp..why is he so cute???

SO..UHH

 

JONGUP IS WATCHING YOU

 

and he wants you to die from his hotness~

Jongup says ByeBye and he loves you <3