Chapter 5

What happened to us?

 

Chorong opened the door to feel somebody fall on her. Him. His strong arms grabbed her waist that she couldn’t break. She was surprised and scared at the same time.

-          Oppa, what… are you…doing here? - She asked him with a shaking voice.

Sunggyu didn’t answer back, just continuously mumbled something down in his throat. Suddenly, Chorong could smell alcohol in the air. Alcohol?  

                -          Are you drunk? – She tried to ask him again.
His body froze. Silent. And for a moment, he pushed her in front of his face, still holding her shoulders. With a face of no emotion so she couldn’t tell anything from, he looked straight into her eyes:

-          No, Park Chorong, I’m not drunk, but I’m crazy. Isn’t it what you want?

Still, every word of him sounded cold and bitter to her ears, it hit her again at the heart. But then, Sunggyu closed his eyes and fell on her again. This time it seems like he lost his consciousness, she could feel his whole body leaning on her. Luckily, when she was about to collapse, the manager appeared behind her, he grind through his teeth as helping her to carry Sunggyu.

-           Bring him inside before someone could see us!

Chorong quickly closed their dorm’s door as the manager dragged him inside and pass him on the couch. She backed to the living room just to find everybody was up to see what happened with all those loud noises before. The APink girls were more than surprised, they shifted their eyes from their leader to the guy on the couch with a confusing look. Why Infinite’s leader who seems really drunk is in our dorm?

-          Eonni… what happened? – Bomi, who stood closet to Chorong grab her hand with a worrying expression.

Chorong didn’t answer back. She looked around the room. Is it the consequence of what she has done? Everything was such a mess. She just didn’t know how to react to this. A tear rolled down her cheek.

-          Cho…rong ah…

The name which slipped off the guy’s lips, their leader’s teary eyes, what happened in front of their eyes told them something they couldn’t figure out. Chorong exchanged looks with the girls, held Bomi’s hand tightly. “I’m sorry, I’ll explain later…”- she said before letting it go and walking to the couch while the manger was still on the phone with someone.
Beside the girls, Eunji seemed to have found the answer to part of her questions before but still, it just led her to another maze. She told the girls to back to their rooms and get some sleep again, but she was so sure that all of them couldn’t, just like her half an hours ago.

Now, just her, the manager, Chorong and Sunggyu were in the room. Doorbell rang again and their manager opened the door. This time was Infinite’s manager. So it was him that their manager was on the phone with. At least, there was a good point of their dorms be in the same apartment, Eunji thought. Infinite’s manager heavily sighed with a frown on his face upon seeing Sunggyu passing out on the couch and Chorong sitting quietly beside him as he entered the room. He exchanged eye-contact with their manager and the two men quickly carried the guy to his own dorm. Chorong’s eyes didn’t leave Sunggyu for a second, she followed them right away.

-          Eunji ah, lock the door, we’ll be back soon.

Eunji heard her manager’s words, watched over them from the behind until they entered the elevator, locked the door and sighed again.

“What did just happen?” 


----------------------------------------------------------
im confusing myself with the storyline ;__; i don't even know  where it's leading me to now ;__; but so happy that you guys are on the same ship named gyurong with me, let's have a group hug xDDDD