Chapter 4

What happened to us?

 

2 weeks ago.

 

ACUBE's practicing room.

 

-        Okay, kids, you did great! Let's rest a little while! - Chorong said as she clapped her hands to gain other members' attention.

              Hearing leader’s words, the girls of Apink collapsed on the floor after hours of practicing. But then their manager appeared at the door.

-          Chorong ah, come with me, the boss want to meet you.

-          Ne. But, what’s the matter, oppa?

-        Uhm, I also have no idea, I wonder what it’s about too. – The manager shrugged his shoulders as he marched along with Chorong towards boss’s office.

-----------------------------------

-        Come in, both of you. Chorong ah, come and sit here!

-        Ne – Chorong sat on the chair thinking of whatever could happen when she saw her boss’s serious facial expression.

-        Chorong ah, I want you to tell me the truth! – He started.

-        Ne, daepyonim – Chorong answered in obedience.

-        Are you dating someone?

-        I… - Chorong did surprise at his question. She quickly looked up at her manager and he shook his head in denial too. She gulped down.

-        I have to say that I knew it, but I want you to confirm it, okay?

She stayed silent nodding her head.

-        And he's Infinite's leader, Kim Sung Gyu, right? – The boss continued.

-        How could you…? – Her eyes opened wide in disbelief.

-        … find out? We and Wollim Entertainment both received an article-to-be today from Dispatch about your relationship. They did catch you guys for a month now.
The leader started lower her head like a child feeling guilty about her mistake in front of her father. She could not say a word.

-        You know you did a dangerous thing, right? Chorong ah, what I want to say about this is I want to protect you. If this news comes out, you’re the one to get hurt first. You know, he’s from a very popular boy group, while you and your girls are still struggling finding your own position in this harsh idol world. Things to girl groups are different…

None of his words could go in her ears anymore, they went buzzing and tears filled her eyes. The image of “that person” kept flashing in her mind.

-          Park Chorong, look at me! – His words suddenly got louder, pulling her out of her own thoughts – Our company and Woollim did settle this matter with Dispatch, they will not public it. But I want you to find out a better way to solve this. Love is great but let’s think about it carefully, about you, Apink, your fans and him. Because you’re the leader, I do believe in you. Also, he’s going to release his own solo album in next 2 weeks, this is really important to his career, you know it too, right? Woollim agreed on not telling him about this so we wish you could wisely come to a decision. Okay?

Chorong felt like a big stone heavily upon her heart, she bit her lower lip to stop the tears.

What should she do now?

Falling in love, is it such a crime? 

Did they do it right?

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I make acube and wollim bosses look bad ;___; anw, enjoy /my chapters are short, right?/!!!! and thank you for all the comments and subscriptions :D