Chapter 3

What happened to us?

 

4am.

 

At Apink’s dorm.

 

Eunji couldn't sleep and so did her roommate, she knew it. The leader has turned over on her bottom bunk for hours, but when Eunji woke up to go to the bathroom, she pretended to be sleeping. Eunji sat in the living room. The whole room was silent except for the noisily sleeping manager oppa on the couch. However, it cound't stop her from thinking about what she saw today at the salon. Her leader, Apink's leader, Park Chorong and Infinite's leader, Kim Sunggyu, was kissing. They looked like a couple got into a fight. Are they a couple? Why has she never noticed them? Did she miss any hint about this relationship?

When Bomi told her yesterday about how Chorong easily got sensitive lately, she did feel it. There was something bothering her and she was so down. Gezz, Eunji was so confused right now. The leader didn't tell her anything. She just told her not to ask anything, not to tell anyone about what happened and just leave her alone. Eunji just couldn't say anything at that time but she had been watching over Chorong for the whole day, and seemed like Chorong regconized it too. She tried to smile more, but Eunji know they're all forcing smile, they look awkward and fake. Sometimes, Chorong blankly stared at her wrist, touched the bruises there and for a second, EunJi thought she could see tears in Chorong's eyes.

Aishhh, she needed to ask someone about this. But is he still awake around this hour? Eunji wondered as she grabbed her phone and sent a text.

------------

At Infinite’s dorm.

 

Brrr… brrr…

 

Hoya shifted his eyes from laptop screen as he picked up the phone and the name on the screen did take him by surprise. Eunji? Why did she text me this late? Well, his heart already beat faster just thinking of anything she could send. But…

 

“Oppa, this is important! Tell me honestly please! Is your leader dating someone?”

 

What, text me just to ask this? Isn’t it too much? We are close but texting me this late not to ask about me but about my leader? Hoya quickly replied and threw the phone away. Aishh, you really know how to make me jealous, Jung Eunji.

 

However, speaking of the leader, even though Sunggyu had an individual schedule on a night radio after his debut stage today, he hadn’t come back to the dorm yet. Well, maybe he was at practicing room, like he did in the past few days, Hoya thought.

 

------------

 

“Nope but ya, Jung Hyerim. Why don’t you ask him instead of me? I don’t want to be your ‘love bridge’!”

 

Eh? What is he talking about? Aigoo this oppa did think the other way, right? But when Eunji was about to reply to explain, their door bell rang.

 

Ding dong!

 

Who can ring our bell around this hour? Eunji thought as she pressed the security screen on. What? No one is there. It must be someone’s prank. But before she could turn it off…

 

Thump, thump!

“Chorong ah, Park Chorong! Open the door! Open the door!”

 

Eunji startled at the voice shouting and sound of fist against the door from outside as well as through speaker. This voice seemed familiar. Is it the person she’s thinking of? His voice was so loud that it could wake the whole floor and people in this room up. Before Eunji could decide what to do next, Chorong, who hadn’t slept yet, stormed out of her room to the door.