Chapter 1. The salon

What happened to us?

 

-  Oh Sunggyu ah, you're here already? Wait for me, okay? It will be your turn soon. - the hairdresser noona shouted out to him from the next room.

-  Okay, noona. Take your time, I'm here earlier than scheduled. - Sunggyu answered back.

 

Today is his solo debut stage, the day he has always dreamed of from when he was still a trainee. But his mind couldn't concentrate now, he knew what was occupying it. Her. That girl. He couldn't stop thinking about her. And the reason he was here - the salon their groups both go to - early just because he thought he could see her. He needed an explanation from her, for everything that was happening. Although he called and texted her many times, she didn't answered even once since that night. Sunggyu looked around the salon and sighed, no trace of her or even her group's members. He stepped into the salon's waiting room and buried himself on a sofa. Wearing the earphones, he closed his eyes and lean on the sofa's back.

“60 seconds is enough for this story.

You have disappeared from my life.

I didn't hold on to you, I saw your heart in this not-so-short time

That's the kind of person you are, a story that's enough for me...”

Well, even his own songs sounded bitter to him. Of course, it was bitter. He always thought he would sing every of them for her, he could do good because she was always watching and supporting him. But where are you when I need you most, my girl? Sunggyu heavily sighed and pressed stop button. The music stopped, everything around him suddenly became silent. Gezz, why am I still here? I wish I could storm to her place right now, he whispered and closed his eyes again.

Then, the door opened. He heard the sound of somebody stepped inside but then stopped. Still pretending to be sleeping, he could feel a pair of eyes laid on him. And after a while, the hesitating footstep continued, step by step toward his direction. Gosh, never in his life before he was so sure that was her as now. Her aura, her elegant and sweet aura yet always special to him, the aura he has always been thinking about every night, he could feel it now, right in front of him. Her soft but quick breaths were all around him, they made his heart beat fast too. Before he could decide whether to open his eyes or not, something touched his face skin. Something warm and seemed so familiar. Her fingers. She was touching him? What are you doing, girl? After leaving me that night and ignored me for the past few days, what with this loving and caring action? Are you playing with me? Are you? Do you know you are driving me crazy? He could feel an anger rising inside. And it finally burst out when she suddenly stopped and was about to leave. You think I will let you go this easy? Never.

- This is how you are? Dare to do it but then left in the middle of everything, Park Chorong? - He said with a low tone while quickly grabbed her wrist.

- I... - Chorong could not utter her words.

- Tell me, Park Chorong. What are the reasons behind all your actions?

- The reason is that we should just stop... Please... let go of my hand, it hurts... - She struggled with the grip by him.

- Hurt? You know it? So do you know it hurts most is when I can not see your smile, can not hear your voice and no message from you everyday ? - Sunggyu even tighten his grip and grab her waist.

- Let go of me opp...

All of her words didn't have the chance to come out from . The face of the red-haired guy in front was now just inch away from hers. Then, all of sudden, he quickly pressed his lips against hers. A sweet and familiar feeling make their minds dizzy. The moment their lips touched each others, it was like thousand of images, their memories, flashed through their minds, their first met, first time he said he love her, their first kiss, first quarrel, everything. It reminded Chorong of how much they love each other and it broke her heart.  Sunggyu could feel her tears running down both of their cheeks. Why do I have to let you go, Park Chorong? I know you still love me, why do you want to push me away?

 Crash!

The sound of some glass broke out startled them as they broke from each other. A girl with her eyes opening wide stood at the door of the waiting room. An empty tray in her hand and broken cups on the floor all explained where the sound came from. Oh my gosh, EunJi – Chorong thought. She quickly pushed the guy away from her. Sunggyu also realized which situation they were in, he finally let go of her. But the anger inside hadn’t relieved, he made his way through all tables and chairs in the room to the door behind Eunji, walked out, glanced at Chorong for the last time, which she quickly dodged, then violently shut the door. 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st chapter T^T hope you guys enjoy it, and help me with any mistakes please! :)))))