Not letting go

We are just friends, aren't we?

There you where, two fools getting soaking wet under the rain, mud covering your clothes, but this didn’t matter, nothing matter except the fact that finally your hearts had manage to meet half way this travel call life. You didn’t knew how much time had pass by, until you separate yourself from Seung Hyun’s arms and took a look at the guy kneeling in front of you.

“OMO, Seung Hyun, you babo, you are soaking wet and look at your clothes! You are drench in water” you finally said realizing that the rain was pouring stronger with each passing minute.

“Look who is talking silly girl? Take a look at yourself; I mean are you just figuring out that is raining? Aigoo and here I was thinking my girlfriend was so smart, after all she did just finish her major” he said while pinching your nose.

“Aish! Seung Hyun, no bullying!!!!! That hurts! I know it’s raining but still, we are going to catch a cold if we don’t go change quickly” you said getting up from the swing and forcing Seung Hyun to get up.

“You have a point; after all I don’t want my girlfriend to get sick. I don’t like to kiss girls with runny noses” he said while chuckling a bit.

“YAH!! You bingu are stuck with me, runny nose and all, deal with it” you said while punching him softly in the chest.

“Again, this girl with her violence” he grabbed your wrists “Use your words, not your fists, aish, I think im going to have to show you manners after all… what did I get myself into?” he finish saying while smirking.

“Too bad, im rotten to the bone, that’s what my best friend likes to say” you said while sticking out your tongue “Common let me go, bingu, I want to go home and get change”

“Not letting go until you start showing some respect Miss Kwon”

“Mwo? Respect? OMO lets better hurry, I think you are starting to hallucinate from fever” you said while rolling your eyes.

“Yes, I’m older than you and I am also your new boyfriend, so I deserve to be address respectfully” he said while tightening the grab around your wrists.

You knew what he meant, but you couldn’t say it, it was embarrassing for you to call him  like that, he is your bingu and that’s it.

“Not saying it” you shook your head and pouted.

“Sun Hi-ah said it” he said and brought you close to him, shortening the distance between you two “Say it”

“Aigoo, arasso… Let me go, Seung Hyun… Oppa” you said the last word and felt your cheeks turning red.

Seung Hyun lean in and gave you a quick peck on your lips “See that wasn’t that hard. I think im going to like training you, for every good thing I show you, you get a kiss, so I also get a kiss… See everybody wins” he said while letting go of your wrists and laughing in his dumb laugh that you always found adorable.

“What did I just sign in to?” you said while laughing. You couldn’t help you, for the first time in a long time you felt something in your heart, you felt happy.

Seung Hyun offered you his hand, you took it and despite the rain, his touch gave you warm and comfort. The both of you made your way back to your place but you didn’t felt like letting go of Seung Hyun’s hand and you could feel the feeling was the same, it was like the both of you where scared that if you let go and say goodbye, this will all turn into a dream and you were scared to wake up.

“Want to come over to have dinner at my place? I know ommonim wouldn’t mind and I’m pretty sure noona would lend you some clothes” Seung Hyun said breaking the silence.

“I would love to have some of ommonim’s cooking, I felt like it has being since forever since I had some of her kimchi” you said while grabbing his hand as tightly as you could.

You guys finally made your way into Seung Hyun’s house and as soon as he open the door, you both where greeted by Hye Yoon.

“What the hell happened to both of you? What are you kids? Why are you guys soaking wet and Seung Hyun why the hell are you cover in mud?” Hye Yoon said so quickly that neither of you had a chance to reply but she then took a look at your hands intertwined, you could see her eyes open up and immediately she gave the famous Choi brother’s smirk “So it finally happen, it sure took you a long time babo donsaeng, common get in and both of you go showered and change clothes before you idiots catch a cold”

You simply smile in relief and Seung Hyun led your way upstairs, but when you guys where in the middle of the stairs Hye Yoon jump to catch up with you guys and yell “YAH!!! Nothing of showering together, this is a decent house, arasso?”

You felt your cheeks turning red and you could see Hye Yoon unnie laughing really hard.

“YAH!!! Noona!! What the hell? Aish” Seung Hyun ruffling his hair and finally letting go of your hand, but you now knew that things were real and that this time things were going to stay this way.

“You should see the look at the both of you, PRICELESS, common Sun Hi, let’s go to my room so I can lend you some clothes, lets leave my idiot brother go shower his frustrations away”

You nodded and followed Hye Yoon to her room, then that old feeling that you where missing finally came back, in this place with Seung Hyun by your side, you once again felt like you had arrived home. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N: im so so so deeply sorry that i havent being updating... Im on the process of moving right now, so i dont have internet access at home, but im going back to classes tomorrow so i can hopefully update faster now ^^ Also sorry for the super short chapter. Thanks for showering my last chapter with so much love <3 million thanks!!