My silly love messages for you

We are just friends, aren't we?

After a very refreshing shower, you still couldn’t believe what just happen. “He loves me, me, Kwon Sun Hi is now the girlfriend of Choi Seung Hyun” you giggled at your silly thoughts and put your hands in your face being a bit embarrassed “aish Sun Hi, you are acting like a 15 year old girl”

You finish combing your hair and making your way downstairs where Seung Hyun’s ommonim was already setting the table for dinner.

“Aigoo, my Sun Hi, I have miss you so much, is being such a long time since you last came to have dinner and Hye Yoon already told me you are staying over, I’m so happy that you are staying today” she said while giving you a hug.

“Thanks you ommonim, I have miss your cooking so much” you replied hugging her back while thinking just how much did Hye Yoon unnie had already told her mom.

“Dinner is ready, Hye Yoon could you please go get your brother so we can have it?”

“Omma, why don’t you send Sun Hi up for him? I bet she will be delighted to do it” Hye Yoon replied while smirking your way.

“Aish, this lazy girl, I don’t know what I’m paying, how could you ask her to do that? Aigoo”

So she still doesn’t know” you toughed “Ani, ommonim, gwenchana, I will go get him” you replied making your way back stairs.

“Yes I bet you will” Hye Yoon said in a low voice while laughing and immediately turning your face red.

You quickly made your way upstairs and where standing in front of his room, but you just couldn’t force yourself to knock the door.

Aish Sun HI, stop being a kid, he is still just the same bingu, don’t be a chicken”

You knocked but you didn’t get a reply, you knocked again and nothing, “guess he still in the shower, god how long does someone needs to shower?” you toughed and simply open up the door to go yell at him that dinner was ready, but instead of an empty room you found a shirtless Seung Hyun coming out of the bathroom.

“OMO, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to” you yell while covering your face with your hands “I knocked, so I toughed you where still in the bathroom, I just came to let you know that dinner is ready” you nervously started babbling.

But you got no reply “what the…?”

You took your hands from your face and you could see that Seung Hyun –that had already put his shirt on- was standing next to you.

“Aigoo, am I so irresistible that you have to cover yourself so you don’t jump on me?” he said while chuckling, he lowered his head and whisper into your ears “don’t worry Sun hi, you are free to jump to me anytime you want”

Your cheeks turn red and you yell “YAH! YOU ERT! WE HAVE ONLY BEING TOGETHER FOR A FEW HOURS AND YOU ALREADY HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES!!!” and you started punching him.

Seung Hyun couldn’t defend himself; he was busy laughing at your cute embarrassed face.

“Just kidding silly girl, but your cute embarrassed face was priceless, aigoo I have such an innocent girlfriend now”

“Innocent my , Seung Hyun, don’t mess with me, remember that I’m perfectly capable of giving you a black eyed” you said while pouting.

He once again close the gap between the both of you and hug you by your waist “Ara, I know, that’s one of the things I love about you” and he gave you a quick peck on the lips.

“Yah, Seung Hyun don’t think that you can solve everything by kissing me, I’m not that easy” you said while giving him a soft punch on the chest.

“I know, I know, but what a guy can do when you pout your lips so irresistibly?” he said smirking.

You look straight into Seung Hyun's face and you keep see a bruise under his left eye.

"OMO, what happen to you? Why are you all bruise?" you said in a worried tone.

"It's nothing don't worry about it, just a small bruise, but you know what can you do to get it all better?" he said while smirking.

“Yah! Again with the ert stuff, now i don't want to know. Well, kaja, let’s go downstairs before ommonim food’s gets cold” you said while letting go of Seung Hyun’s embrace.

“Mwo? Is my mom’s food more important that my kisses” he said while making a defeated face.

“Uhum, yes it is, sorry bingu, but nothing beats ommonim cooking on my book” you said while sticking out your tongue and making your way out of the room.

Seung Hyun just chuckled “this girl sure doesn’t change” he toughed and run to catch up with you and as soon as he reach your side he grab your hand.

“Aigoo, aren’t we needy for skin ship?” you said while grabbing his hand.

“Well, I have to be sure that my new girl doesn’t escape” he said while you were walking down stairs.

“MWO? NEW GIRL? Choi Seung Hyun what do you mean by that? And why are you both holding hands? Isn’t Sun Hi dating Daesung?” Seung Hyun’s mom started bombarding you with questions since she was already on her way upstairs to check what had taking you both so much.

You both look at each other and just sighed, guess you guys had some explaining to be done. You made your way to the table and Seung Hyun starting to explain his mom everything that happen (conveniently leaving out his drunk confession to the guys and the fact that he had already kiss you when you where 17).

“Aigoo, until you finally did something good, Seung Hyun, I was starting to get worry that you both didn’t realize the feelings you had for each other” his mom said after he finish talking.

“Mwo? Ommonim you knew?” you said in shock almost choking with the piece of kimchi you just had place in your mouth.

“Yah! Do you think I’m an old and fool ahjumma? Of course I knew, I mean I know my son like the back of my hand and I have known you Sun Hi for such a long time that it was obvious that you were meant to be together. Trust me a mother never gets this things wrong” she said while laughing “But I’m glad that my idiot son finally man up, I was worried that I might have lose my cute daughter to someone else”

“Omma, enough with the idiot” Seung Hyun said.

“Why should I? You are an idiot, you almost lose my wonderful Sun Hi to someone else, because you where too stupid to see what was standing in front of you all this years; thanks Sun Hi-ah for taking my idiot son, he may be lacking a lot of things but he has a good heart and loves you very much, trust me, a mother knows, so please take care of him”

“Ne, ommonim, I will take care of him” you said while trying to hold on to your laughing.

“Yah! I’m being bully by my own mother and with the help of my girlfriend; I wonder what I did in my last life to deserve it” Seung Hyun said while pouting.

“Being a bingu” Hye Yoon and you replied at the same time.

Immediately everyone started laughing and kept on eating dinner. After helping out Seung Hyun’s mom cleaning up, you receive a text on your phone.

Silly girl, I’m happy to have you in my life” –Seung Hyun

You smiled but before you could reply, your phone buzz again with another incoming text

What my mom said earlier was right, I’m sorry I didn’t man up earlier, but I plan on making it up to you”

“Aigoo, so cheesy” you said out loud and receive another text.

I know I sound cheesy, that’s why I’m writing it down; do you think I could say all this out loud?”

You laughed and starting looking for Seung Hyun, because you knew he was nearby, soon another text arrived

Missing me already? Keep on looking, but don’t worry I’m not going anywhere”

A short pause and then a new text

“I know this is silly, but guess love makes us do silly things, I mean I decide to date a girl that wants to sell tteokbokki on the street after all”

You smile and immediately knew where to find him; you made your way to the garden, the rain had already stop and some stars where starting to show up in the sky, there you could see Seung Hyun waiting with a blanket for you.

“Guess you aren’t as slow as I though, I was betting it will take you two more texts to figure out where I was” he said while smirking

“Yah! Always bullying, if you keep bullying that means I’m leaving” you said while you made your way back, but before you could cross back the door a pair of arms trap you and you could feel the sweet scent of Seung Hyun’s cologne.

“Arasso, no bullying for tonight, let’s just be Sun Hi and Seung Hyun for the night” he said hugging you tighter and dragging you to the place he had set the blanket and a plate of fruit.

You both seat down and you cuddle into his arm, watching the stars above your heads.

“Kamsa Seung Hyun Oppa” you said without taking your eyes from the stars.

“For what?” he asked smiling at the sound of the word Oppa coming from your mouth.

“For loving me” you replied and look at him in the eyes, even though he had a strong gaze, you knew that it was love what they where reflecting right now.

“Ani, silly girl, I should be thanking you for waiting for me all these years” he said and close the gap between you two with a kiss.