Chapter 2

When The Sun Doesn't Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YoonMi's POV]

I had just gotten home when my phone rang.

Ring Ring!

"Hello?"

"YoonMi? It's ChanYeol! Uhm Park ChanYeol?" I laughed a little at how he had to repeat his full name as if I forgot who he was.

"I called like you told me to." I looked at the time with wide eyes.

6:00. Wow when I said six he called at exactly six.

"Yea, you did."

"I'll pick you up at your place."

"Sure, I'll text you my address!" I quickly hung up and texted ChanYeol my address. I rushed upstairs, took a quick shower, and rumaged through my closet; trying to find an outfit.

Why do I care so much? It's not like I'm trying to impress ChanYeol. YoonMi, what is wrong with you? Hurry up! He'll be here any minute to pick you up!

I finally picked a tight, wrapped, beige dress and paired it with black heels.  I had just finished curling my hair when the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong!

I opened the door to find a very handsome ChanYeol smiling at me.

Did I just think that ChanYeol was good looking? YoonMi, what are you thinking?!

"Hi YoonMi!"

His bright aura shined as I smiled back. His suit nicely fit him, no wrinkles or anything, and his hair had a straight yet wavy look instead of curled like usual. I laughed when he tried blowing his hair out of his face but failed.

We got into his car as I started to talk to break the awkward silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter