Chapter 3

Mute

It was another typical day and Naeun was getting ready for school. She packed her lunch and went off. 

---

" Did you hear? Hyuna was on a date with Myungsoo oppa last night! I think they really match! " Naeun stopped. She looked at the person beside her. " Shhhh. Naeun-sshi is looking! " The other person said and they continued walking. " Naeun! " Naeun turned around to see Yookyung waving at her. " Morning. " Yookyung ran up to her and smiled. Naeun smiled as well. 

---

" Maths class is so boring. " Yookyung mumbled and Naeun smiled at her friend. Yookyung didn't need to study, she was the best of the best. She was always first in class and always got full marks for her test. 

" Yookyung-sshi. " A voice called her name. She looked to her side and Sungyeol, the class's worst student, was smiling at her. " What do you want? " She asked coldly. " Wanna hear a joke? " Sungyeol asked and Yookyung stared at him weirdly. That was a random question. Yookyung thought as she nodded.

" Knock Knock. " Sungyeol said. Yookyung sighed. She hated knock knock jokes. " Who's there? " She asked, obviously not interested. " Doris. " Sungyeol smiled. " Doris who? " Yookyung asked. " Doris locked, that's why I'm knocking! " Sungyeol laughed and Yookyung covered to prevent from laughing. " Ms Hong! Mr Lee! " The teacher yelled. " Out of the class. Now. " Yookyung was speechless. It was her very first time that she got into trouble. Yookyung glared at Sungyeol and stood up. They went out and raised both of their hands.

" It's all your fault! " Yookyung yelled. " I'm sorry. " Sungyeol sighed and rubbed his neck. " This is my first time getting punished and it's all because of you! " Yookyung yelled at him even louder. Sungyeol sighed and leaned forward. " What do you think you're- " Yookyung was cut off when their lips touched. Yookyung widened her eyes and her hands dropped down.

After a few seconds, Sungyeol stopped and pulled away. Yookyung was still in shock. " You're lips taste like strawberries. " Sungyeol smirked. Yookyung blushed and stomped on his foot. " ert! " She yelled and ran away.

---

Yookyung was curled up into a ball. That jerk! I hate him. " Yookyung! " Eunji yelled from afar. " There you are! What happened? " Chorong asked. Yookyung stood up. " I had the worst day ever! " Yookyung sobbed. They all flinched. This is the first time seeing Yookyung cry. Usually, she's the calm and sophisticated type of person.

" All because of Lee Sungyeol. " Yookyung said coldly.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! This chapter is basically all about Yookyung & Sungyeol! YooYeol FTW! <3