Chapter 1

Mute

" Unnie, are you new here? " A schoolmate asked. Naeun looked at her with cold eyes and nodded. Naeun walked away from her, She didn't want anybody to talk to her. " What's wrong with her? Weirdo. " Naeun heard her say. Great, now she thinks I'm a weirdo. 

---

" Okay class, settle down! We have a new student. " Naeun heard the teacher say from the other side. Sounds like a rowdy class. Naeun thought as the class was making alot of noise.

" Come in. " The teacher said and Naeun went inside without any emotions. The class stared at her. The boys were "whoo-ing" while the girls were glaring at Naeun. The teacher, Ms. Jung, slammed her hand on the whiteboard and the whole class became silent. " Alright, this is Son Naeun. She transferred here from Seoul High. Please take care of her. " Ms. Jung said. A student raised up his hand and asked, " Why are you introducing her by yourself, Ms. Jung? She should be introducing herself. " The student asked.

Ms. Jung looked at Naeun and sighed. " That's a secret. Don't ask again, okay? " She said and asked Naeun to sit next to a guy named Myungsoo.

" What's wrong with her? "

" Is she sick? "

" Weirdo. " 

It's starting all over again. My life should end right now. Naeun sighed and looked out the window. Why is the outside world so peaceful, while my world is a piece of sh*t?

---

Class was over, everyone ran out like maniacs and went to the lunch room. Naeun was packing her stuff while a group of girls went up to her table. " So, you're new! Welcome to Woollim High. How are you adapting to your new school, newbie? " One of them asked. Naeun looked at them coldly and took out a sketchbook. She started writing words and the girls looked at her with perplexed looks on their faces. She showed them what she wrote and it read, " I can't talk, sorry. "

The group of girls looked at each other and frowned. " Why? " One of them asked. Naeun was about to write again but stopped. She didn't know the reason why she was like this. She looked at the group and shrugged. " Nevermind. Well, wanna go to lunch with us? " One of them asked. " Chorong unnie, we have to introduce ourselves remember! " One of them nudged the girl named Chorong. 

" I'm Eunji! This is Chorong, Bomi, Yookyung, Namjoo, and the maknae Hayoung! " Eunji pointed at each of them respectively. I stood up and shook their hands. At least I now have friends... 

Bomi put her hand around Naeun's shoulder. " Since we don't understand sign language, you should bring that sketchbook with you every single day! Okay? " She said and Naeun nodded.

---

" PUAHAHAHA!! " Eunji laughed while Bomi pouted. Naeun smiled. Her new friends were looking at their test results from their test they had a while ago. " You only got 60? I got 70! " Eunji proudly said. Hayoung giggled. " Only 70? I got 95. " Eunji and Bomi glared at Hayoung and pouted. 

Yookyung patted Naeun's shoulder. " How much did you get Naeun? " Yookyung asked. Naeun grabbed her paper and pointed at her results. Yookyung's eyes widened. " Haha. Guys, Naeun just transferred and didn't even study for this test and look! She got full marks! " Naeun smiled. For the very first time, she smiled. 

 

 
Sorry for the late update! School just started so I was so busy! 
Anyway, this is just an introduction so it's boring. Next chapter, Myungsoo will be in it!