Chapter 2

Mute

" Yah. Son Naeun. " A voice called. Naeun looked up to see two of her classmates. " Why aren't you speaking? Are you shy? " One of them asked. Naeun shook her head. She took out her sketchbook and started writing. She finished and it read, 

" I'm sorry but I'm mute. "

They both laughed. " You're useless. " They both said and Naeun widened her eyes. " Yah, Hyuna. Stop that " The boy beside her called. Hyuna flinched. " M-Mianhae, Myungsoo oppa. " She pouted. Hyuna glared at Naeun and gave her a ' we're-not-finished ' look. Naeun looked at Myungsoo and bowed at him. 

She started writing some words again. She finished and it read,

" Thank you. Do you understand sign language? "

I bet he doesn't. Why did I even ask? Myungsoo nodded and she smiled. " You're welcome by the way. " He simply said without looking at her. Naeun smiled softly and got ready for her next class.

---

" Naeunnie~ " Bomi glomped Naeun. " We saw you and Hyuna talking. What did that b*tch do to you? " Yookyung asked with a concerned look on her face. Naeun shook her head indicating that Hyuna did not do anything to her. " Good. Tell us if Hyuna and her gang hurt you, okay? " Chorong said and patted Naeun's head. Naeun grinned and nodded.

---

School was finished and Naeun sighed. This was probably the worst second day of school ever all because of Hyuna and her gang. God, another bully. 

She stood up from her desk and Myungsoo tapped her shoulder. " Mind if I go home with you? " He asked. He doesn't wear any emotions just like me. Naeun was bewildered. Why would a popular guy like him want to go home with her? Naeun nodded and Myungsoo smiled. A smile that could melt her icy heart.

---

While they were going home, a gang stood infront of them. " Hello, pretty lady. Mind coming with us? " One of them asked with a creepy smirk. The guy pulled Naeun closer to him. Naeun glared at him and struggled. " Let her go. " Myungsoo said coldly.

" What are you going to do if we don't? " Another guy from the gang asked. " Simple. " Myungsoo took out his pocket knife and pointed it to them. " Kill you. " He looked at them with his icy cold eyes, even Naeun was scared of him. The person let Naeun go. " Come on guys. We have no time to fight with this guy! " One of them, obviously the leader, said and they all ran off. 

Naeun fell to her knees. She was too scared to walk. Myungsoo walked towards her and squatted. " Come on. I'll carry you. " He said and Naeun hopped onto his back. Naeun smiled softly and rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't notice that Myungsoo was also smiling. They also didn't notice that someone was watching them.

" What a b*tch. "

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update ... again! Anyways, hope you guys like it !