004┇Hospital

Fall for a choding Noona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUraHLeuTs

Kim Taewoo - High High

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Baekhyun? Tae stood up for confirmation and saw Baekhyun. "Tae-noona..." Baekhyun said with heavy face. Sehun looked back and saw a guy standing in front of them with heavy face.

“Baekhyun-ah,” Tae tried to walk but flinched “Ow.”  Baekhyun rushed towards her, “Why? What’s wrong?”  He asked her worriedly. Sehun stare at both of them and scoffed. “You better go and see the doctor if it’s still swollen tomorrow.” He spun around and headed to his car. “Go.” He signaled his driver.

“Wait-“ Tae was left dumbfounded. I didn’t even say thank you to him. She frowned. “Tae noona! How come you didn’t tell me about this?” Baekhyun seriously gazed at her ankle “You should bring go and see the doctor.”  Tae looked down and reached for her socks. “It’s nothing really,” she wear her socks and put on her shoes. “Tae noona,” Baekhyun sighed. Tae looked up, “You’re really stubborn.” Tae just shrugged off.

Both of them headed outside and Baekhyun insist of sending Taeyeon back. Both of them walked towards Baekhyun’s car and get in. “Noona, who’s that tall guy?” Baekhyun tried to find the true identity of the tall guy. “I don’t know, I just call him tall guy too.” Taeyeon’s word making he turned his head to her, “What? You didn’t even know his name?” Taeyeon nodded cluelessly, “Yeah, why?” “Why? Why do you hang out with a guy that you didn’t even know his name is??” Baekhyun accidentally raised his voice.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened at Baekhyun’s voice. Since their meeting a week ago, she never heard of Baekhyun raising his voice. “B-Baekhyun-ah . . .” Baekhyun flattened his shoulder, “Sorry noona. I’m just—“ He paused for a while. Wait, why am I acting like this? I’ve never being like this before. Taeyeon just waited for his answer patiently. “. . . I’m just, worried about you.” Baekhyun gazed into her eyes, making Taeyeon’s heartbeat’s increased at his words.

 

 

 

After a while, they reached the alley where Taeyeon’s rented  rooftop house were.  Taeyeon get off the car and went up to the rooftop escorted by Baekhyun. When they reached the door, Taeyeon stopped and spun around so that he can face Baekhyun. “Thank you,” she smiled “Even though you didn’t have to do all this.” “You’re welcome noona.” Baekhyun replied with his eye-smile. Tae looked Baekhyun’s car which is already left the alley from the rooftop. Taeyeon went in and tidy up herself and go to bed.

 

Sehun’s side.

“Go.” He signaled his driver. “As soon as he arrived at home, it was totally empty. There were no other people rather that their maids and butler. Sehun sighed and went straight into his room. He throw himself into the bed and closed his eyes for a moment. He opened it again as he thought about Taeyeon’s condition. He shot up and messed his hair, Argh! Why did I even bother her? Plus, there’s that guy. . . right? Wait! Who’s that guy anyway? Why’s he looking at us with frowned face earlier? Question kept bombing Sehun’s head, that he decided to sleep off.

 

Baekhyun’s side.

He walked back and forth in his room just trying to figure out the identity of the tall guy. Isn’t he’s too close for someone that he didn’t know? Baekhyun sighed heavily. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted Taeyeon, - Good night noona! Have a good sleep ^ ^ - Then he drove to his dreamland.

 

Taeyeon’s side.

The next day,  Taeyeon was about to set off to work when she found Sehun was leaning against the wall downstairs. She approached him with her swollen ankle. “Tall guy! Good morning!” Tae chirmed happily, “What are you—“ Tae eyes widened as Sehun just took off her shoes and checks on her ankle without any warning. “Yah! What are you doin-“ Tae cupped her own mouth as Sehun carried her, bridal style towards the car. His driver opened the door for them. Taeyeon just looked at Sehun speechless.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Taeyeon were rushed to the room where Sehun occasionally made appointment with the doctor. Sehun waited outside with his uneasy feeling. After about 30 minutes of checking, Taeyeon came out from the room and Sehun stood up. “How’s it going?” “I think she’d better at the hospital a few days for further treatment, because it’s swollen too much.” The doctor said to Sehun and left.

Taeyeon looks at Sehun, “Don’t be kidding.” Sehun shrugged off and the next thing she know is that she’s already in a high-classed ward. Taeyeon was given an IV dropped so she had to move around with those annoying pole. Then there’s a knock at the door and Sehun came in with food. He put the food on the table and slipped his hand into his pocket.

Sehun sat on the couch, “How do you feel?” “I’m totally fine! But my mind is completely sick!” Taeyeon express her unsatisfied feeling towards Sehun. Sehun just stare at her like a statue. “You just dragged me to this place and now you put me in this luxury room when I’m only injured a little? Does that makes any sense? I mean—“ Sehun stood up and put his finger to Tae’s lip. “Shh! My ears hurt.” They were standing so close that Tae’s cheeks start to turning red and Sehun started to feeled an unusual atmosphere.

Sehun stepped back and straightened his back. “I’ll be back at 5.00 pm.” He then left the room. Taeyeon stare at the door for a mean time and slowly walk to the couch. “What was that?” she touched her lips.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update.

Sorry if it's a bit lame/ boring.

Keep dropping some comments/ responds.

Thank you for reading. subscribing. commenting and upvoting my stories!

I appreciate it! Really!

Stay tuned!

*spazzzzzzzzzzzzzinggggg*