002 ┇ The Meeting II

Fall for a choding Noona

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=0hMkk18SUmU

Jonghyun - My Love

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun's side.

 

"How's my grandfather's condition doctor?" Sehun anxiously asked his grandfather's condition at their family doctor.

"He's okay for now, but I can't say that he's stabile this time." Doctor Wang patted Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun slowly walked towards his grandfather's bed and held his hand. "Halboeji... Don't leave me alone like mom and dad do." He sadly whispers.

"Butler Lee!" Sehun called their butler who was waiting outside.

"Yes, young master." Butler Lee bowed to Sehun and his grandfather.

"Take care of grandfather for a moment, I want to get some coffee." Sehun said standing up from where he's sitting.

"Let me get the coffee for you." Butler Lee offering his help.

"It's okay, I want to do it myself. Plus, get some rest." Sehun smiled and went out from his grandfather's ward.

He went out finding a coffee vending machine in the hospital.

 

Taeyeon's side.

 

"You have another appointment next month." The nurse informed Tae.

"Again? I thought it was nothing." Tae pouted.

"It's just a main procedure miss." the nurse smile and led Tae to the door.

Tae bowed at her, "You've worked hard." Tae tightened her grip on her shoulder bag and left the procedure room.

Beep Beep

Tae pulled out her phone and saw a text message.

- Tae noona!^ ^ -

Tae furrowed her eyebrows, "Tae noona? Who w..." and smiled, "Byun baekhyun."

Tae was too focus on her phone till he bumped onto someone and spilled a drink over his shirt.

"What the-?"

 

Sehun's side.

 

"What the-?" he almost yelled but managed to calmed down.

Tae widened her eyes and took out her pocket tissue right away. Tae stepped closer to him, but Sehun took a step back from Tae.

"What are you doing?" Sehun looked at Tae.

"The drink spilled because of me, and it's coffee!" Tae took a step closer to Sehun, "Let me cleaned it a bit."

Sehun grabbed Tae's wrist making her startled a bit.

Tae looked up and saw Sehun's serious gaze.

"It's okay. Leave it." Sehun left Tae dumbfounded at the hallway.

Tae who only realized the situation by now hurriedly ran after him.

"Excuse me!" she shouted. "Tall guy!" making Sehun stopped at her words.

Sehun looked at her while staying mute as usual.

Tae pulled out a handkerchief from her bag and put it in his soft palms.

Sehun gave Tae 'what's this?' look.

"You didn't want me to clean it so just assumed it as my sorry gift. I'm sorry for spilling coffee onto your shirt." Tae bowed at Sehun and left.

Sehun stare Tae's back figure as she walked down the hallway.

Sehun then changed his gaze to Tae's white handkerchief and unawarely smile at it.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SeYeon had met!

Do subscribe and comment :)

You guys can upvote if you want to, it's not a must as long as you guys enjoy reading it!

Sehun is so adorable <33333