003 ┇ Getting Closer

Fall for a choding Noona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb84jOeBm2k

Onew - The Name I Loved

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Anyyeonghasaeyo!”  Tae happily greeted their customer.

“Can you give me one cup of coffee please?” a customer demanded.

“Yes!” Tae chirmed up and hurriedly get him a cup of coffee.

Tae was so busy especially when it’s lunchtime.

Many people from nearby office will stop by and have coffee and else.

Minyeong, the daughter of the café owner felt bad for Taeyeon.

“Unnie!” Minyeong stopped Tae. “Rest for a while.”

Tae smiled at her, “It is okay. Plus, it’s part of this job right?” she patted Minyeong shoulder and continue to do her thing.

Minyeong just shook off her head looking at Tae.

 

>>Fast forward<<

 

Taeyeon’s side.

 

Soon it was 10.00 pm, and Tae’s shift has over.

She greeted all employees and ran to the bus stop.

“I hope I didn’t miss the last bus.” Tae thought to herself s she ran with all her might to the bus stop.

Her eyes sparkled up as she saw the last bus was on the stop.

“Yess!” Tae relieved as she ran towards it.

*Bus starting to depart.*

Tae widened up her eyes, “No! No! No!” Tae shouted but too late, the bus has departed.

Taeyeon was left dumbfounded.

“Does this mean that I have to walk?” Tae said to herself.

Tae lazily walked down the street with pout on her face.

Beep Beep

  • Baekhyun;

Tae-noona! Have you finished your shift?

 

  • Tae-noona;

Yes. How about you?

 

  • Baekhyun;

Still at the meeting room TT_TT they won’t let me out.

 

  • Tae-noona;

Poor you. You’re too young for all that~

 

  • Baekhyun;

That’s what I’m saying! You’re the only one who understand me noona! :’)

 

  • Tae-noona;

Tsk. Just do your thing, and get out from there okay?

 

  • Baekhyun;

Okay! Noona be careful on your way home okay! ^ ^

 

  • Tae-noona;

Arasso! \^ ^/ Take care~

 

Tae smiled at her last text to Baekhyun.

Yes. They’ve been pretty close since Baekhyun always called or text Tae every single day.

Tae put her phone back into her bag.

It was already 10:45 pm, Tae is still out due to the missed bus problem.

Tae patted on her knee and sighed, "My knees are hurting so much!" she looked down her ankle and pouted, "And so is my right ankle."

 

 

Sehun's side.

 

Sehun was in his car with his driver watching Tae from across the street.

"Is she always clumsy like that?" Sehun thought to himself as she saw Taeyeon patting her knees.

The last thing he know is that he's already standing in front of Taeyeon.

Tae looked up at him, "Huh? You..." Tae paused for a while. "The tall guy at the hospital! Right?" Tae smiled up.

Sehun stare at her for  a long time and making Tae feel creepy. "Uh, Why are you staring me like that?" Tae who's unable to make any eye contact with him.

Without any words, Sehun grabbed her wrist and get Tae into his car.

Tae who was surprised can't say anything about Sehun's action. It's just so fast and... his action's can be trust...

Tae slapped her face. "What are you thinking Kim Taeyeon?"

"Are you always this clumsy?" silent Sehun suddenly spoke.

Tae looked at him, "Excuse me, who are you calling clumsy here?"

Sehun gave Tae a 'you' look.

"Look here... tall guy! You didn't know who am I and I didn't who you are. We just met once. So you don't have to care or say this and that about me." Tae said angrily.

Sehun just remain silent.

"See? You just shut your mouth and let me talking alone like crazy!" Tae yelled at Sehun.

Sehun looked to the front and gave his driver a signal.

After a while, Sehun's car stopped at some random convenience store at some street.

Sehun get out from his car and get Tae out from the car and dragged her into the convenient store.

Tae was forced to sat at the customer counter where she can see everything outside through the window.

Sehun came back from front counter with some instant ice packs and hot patch in his hand.

"Take it off." Sehun said.

Tae looked at him suspiciously, "T-take off w-what?" she crossed her arm around her chest.

Sehun rolled his eyes and knelt down in front of Tae.

Tae widened up her eyes, "Yah, what are you doing?"

Sehun take Tae's converse shoes off and pull off her socks.

"Y-yah... tall guy..." Tae hid her face with her bag out of embarrassment.

Sehun ignore her words and apply the ice pack onto Tae's right ankle. "As I expected, it's swollen." Sehun said, still focusing on what he's doing.

Tae gazed at Sehun softly. "Tell me if it's hurt." Sehun said again.

How can this perfect angelic figure has an annoyance attitude? Tae thought as she gazed onto Sehun.

 

 

Baekhyun's side.

 

"Mr. Kim, can we stop by somewhere to find something to cool down my throat?" Baekhyun said to his driver.

His driver nodded, "Alright young master." His driver stop by at the same convenience store that Sehun and Taeyeon were at.

"Wait here, young master." his driver said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded off.

Baekhyun eyes wander off at the night street and paused at something that he wish it's just his imagination.

Baekhyun get off from his car and enter the store.

"ouch!" Tae yelped.

Sehun paused for a minute and continue applying the ice packs again.

"I think this will do." Sehun attached the hot patch onto Tae's ankle.

Tae-noona. And who's this tall guy? And he's actually making skinship with Tae-noona?! Baekhyun thought angrily. Wait? What am I thinking?! But, it's Tae-noona... that he touched. Baekhyun face fell.

Tae was about to thank Sehun who's brushing dust from his pants looked up and saw a glimpse of Baekhyun's face?

Baekhyun? Tae stood up for confirmation and saw Baekhyun.

"Tae-noona..." Baekhyun said with heavy face.

Sehun looked back and saw a guy standing in front of them with heavy face.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo.... Baekhyun and Sehun have met!

What will happen next?

Stay tuned!