001 ┇ The Meeting

Fall for a choding Noona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21kR2CsW6rs

Sunny - Your Doll

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon’s side

 

“Sorry! Excuse me! I’m late!” Taeyeon rushed to her workplace at the city.

She squeezed between the people to fit in the last bus that morning.

After a time, Tae managed to get a seat.

“Finally.” She took a deep breath. She pulled out a mirror from her bag and saw her reflection.

She was in a mess after squeezing herself between the crowd.

“Aigoo! This is why you didn’t have any boyfriend Kim Taeyeon.” She pouted.

She made her hair into a bun and pressed the button at her stop.

 

 

“Thank you.” She went down and headed to the café she worked at.

“Good morning ajhusshi.” Tae greeted the baker owner with a smile.

That’s her daily routine actually. And she’s pretty bond with the grandpa.

“Taeyeon-ah.” The grandpa called her over.

Tae walk towards him.

The grandpa gave her a packet of bread.

“Halboeji…” Tae smiled, “It’s still warm… thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now go!” grandpa shooed her over.

“Halboeji!” Tae crinkled her nose, “Just then you’re calling for me and now you’re chasing me away?”

“This kid!” he scolded her playfully. “You think I live just to care about you? I have to earn for living too!”

Tae raised both of her arms up, “I’m sorry halboeji. Then I’m going to work first. Bye halboeji!”

She was crossing the road while waving at grandpa. “Thank you for the bread halboeji!”

 

HONKKKKKKK!!!!!!

 

Baekhyun’s side

 

“So what do we have today?" Baekhyun asked his bestfriend Kai while tapping on his iPhone.

Kai was driving beside him. "We're going to a cafe and meet with the two chicks I showed you last week."

"Right..." Baekhyun's response shows no interest which dissapoint Kai.

"Yah, why do you look like you're not interested with it?" Kai asked him.

"I don't know." He continued on playing with his iPhone. "Just concentrate on your driving or you'll get someone hurt."

"Aish. Arasso!" Kai hissed and looked again to the front and found a girl standing in the middle of the road while waving her hands up.

Kai stepped on the brake but it was too late and it hit the girl.

"YAH! What's that?!" Baekhyun shouted.

Kai didn't have time to answer that and took off the seatbelt and get down.

"Aish!" Kai ruffled his hair as he saw a girl was lying unconcious on the road.

Baekhyun get down and gasped. "What have you done dude?!"

"Molla!" Kai yelled in frustration.

 

 

[Hospital]

"Are you sure you're okay?" Baekhyun asked Tae.

"Yeah." Tae looked down to her scratched elbows, "It's just a scratch."

"My friend got something came up so he left first and apologize for what had happen." Baekhyun stated.

Tae looked at him for a while and smiled. "It's okay. As long as he's sorry."

Tae walk pass Baekhyun as she headed towards the entrance of the hospital.

"I'll drive you back." Baekhyun hurriedly ran after her.

"What?" Tae laughed a bit. "No, it's okay. I can take a cab or a bus."

"I insist." He pleaded.

"Why?" Tae asked.

"Why? I also don't know why am I acting this way either." Baekhyun just smiled at her.

 

[Baekhyun's car]

"This kid surely has a lot of money waiting for him." Tae looked inside the luxury car.

"Where's your home Miss?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Miss?" Tae laughed at the word 'miss' "It's Kim Taeyeon. Just call me Taeyeon or Tae." she smiled.

Baekhyun's heart flutter at her smile. "You're surely love to smile."

Tae stuck her tongue out.

"I think that you're much younger than me." Tae suddenly said making Baekhyun to turned his head towards her.

"Really? I'm 20 years old." Baekhyun pointed at himself.

"I'm 24 years old this year." Tae looked at him.

"Nice to meet you noona. Scratch that, Tae noona." Baekhyun's words made both of them burst out laughing.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The meeting of BaekYeon ^^-