Why did i fall in love with you?

Why did i fall in love with you?

25th November 2012 - at Your House

"Are you sure you want to move to Japan?" Kai asked. "Yes, this is my parent's decision but i don't want to leave You." You said weeping. "But you have to follow your parents move and stay at Japan as it's for your future as well." Kai said. "Minjee! Let's go trudge to Japan. Later we're late at Incheon Airport." Mom said. "But Mummy, can i stay here? Jongin will take care of me here. Pleasee!" You asked. Your Parent allowed you stay and they rushed to Incheon Airport. "Kai!" You called. "Yes? may i help you baby?" Kai asked. "Dont called me like that." You said. "Hahaha, you are blush a lot" Kai said laughing. You pouts. "Why you pouts?" Kai asked. "Yahhh, Don't laughing at me too over" You sulk. "Ohhh, Okay Baby Min! Ummm, Let's stroll! I'll treat you~" Kai said persuading. "Chinjja?" You asked. "Yes Baby! Anything for you~" Kai said then hug you.   

8.00 pm

"Kai!! Let's go home... I'm sleepy now *Yawns*" You said. "Okay, let's go home. But don't sleep here. Later you can sleep in taxi" Kai told you.

30 min later

"We're home! Minjee! Minjee! Wake up! We're home now~" Kai said. "Ahh? Ummm ~ Yahhh, We're home now?" You asked. "Yes but, Before you go to sleep, Brushed your teeth." Kai said "Okayyy *Yawns*" You said and yawns. "Good Night Baby! Love you~ *kiss your forehead*

 


1st January 2013 - at Your bedroom

"Oppa ! Wake up oppa ! New Year Now !!" You said and excited. "New Year? Where?" Kai awake. "Lol! Funny you are! New year is Not Everywhere but New Year is Today! Let's Celebrate Oppa!" You told Kai then laughing. "Ohhh, Sorry. hehehe.." Kai laughing too. "It's ok Oppa.. Umm, I want to cook something for you! Take a shower now .. You are so smell" You said and covering your nose. "Okay Baby!" Then, you go to Kitchen to cooking something for Kai. "Oppa ! are you done shower?" You shouted. "Yes! wait~ I'll be go to kitchen for 5 min later.." Kai shouted. "Hurry Up! This is Spaghetti for you!" You shouted again. "Wahhh, Spaghetti?!" Kai thought.

3 min later

"Baby and Spaghetti! I'm Coming'' Kai shouted then ran. "Ehhh, so fast when i said spaghetti in front of you. But, Wait .. you called me Baby Spaghetti?" You asked. "Noo! I called Baby AND Spaghetti.. Aigoo~" Kai told. "Ohhh, sorry~ So wanna stroll again at somewhere for Celebrate New Year?" You asked. "Okk .. umm Zoo? XD" Kai asked then laugh. "What?! Zoo?! Oppa !! Please don't joking!" You sulk and pouts.  "Ohhh, Baby! Don't sad .. Ok..ok, we'll go to swimming before 3th January" Kai told. "Why?" You asked. "School~" Kai said. "Pshhh .. Actually, I hate go to School! but this is for my Future.. Then in my mind, In the Future i'll be married with you Oppa!" You told and imagine. "Hahaha, let's go Out! Celebrate New Year!" Kai said happily.

10.00 pm - at funfair

"Oppa! 10 o'clock now! I want to Study tonight before School start" You told. "Let's go home.. Ahh~ me study too lah~" Kai said.

10.30 pm

"Oppa.. Let's study now! and at school.. Take care okay?" You said. "Okay.. I'll take care of myself.. You too" Kai said then Hug you.