Chapter 8.

L's Strawberry Kisses

Chapter 8.

"Are you going to do it, or not? For real?" L asked and I gasped. I don't know what to reply actually.

"You made the call." I said and was about to take my leave. I am all worn out today, but L grabbed my wrist, and hugged me. O_O I can't describe the feeling.

"Thank you," L said and I fell pleased somehow. But after the long awkward silence.

"You like skinship too much, right? Can't you not let me go? I hate skinship." I said clearly to his ears and he push my body. 

"Sk-skin . . shinskip, my head." He said, stuttering to his word, denying things while covering his chest with both of his hands. I think it's the fact that he was thankful and through hugging is his way of saying thank you. Okay I get it. I rolled my eyes and poke him on his upper arm.

"See ya tomorrow, L-ghun" I said and took my leave while waving with my car keys on my hand, to him - not sure if he is dumbfounded or not - whatever.

 

So, now that I am on my way to the parking lot, unlocking my car door and was about to approach my car, my phone rang. I got startled, but just took out my phone and without hesitation, just answered it.

"Hello?" I said and . . .

"Annyong, Soo Yeon-ah." A familiar voice could be heard and my expression changed and stopped walking. The last person I wanted to call, the last person I wanted to meet, the man that I did not desire to call, just made his call today. It's no other than, the husky voice of Mr. Kris Wu Yi Fan. Argh~ Shoot! Why is he calling me? 

"What a surprise. You were the one who called me first. Such a reversal." I said and he chuckles a bit and replied. 

"I thought you were the one who wanted to make the call. Why didn't you?" O__________O Wait! I was busted. How did he knew that. This dude instinct is really beyond expectations.

"Well, you caught me. So, what? I didn't make the call in the end anyway, annoying." I said and he chuckles again. -____- Urgh, seriously so annoying. I took my step and opens my car door.

"You look tiredly cute today." He suddenly said and my eyes gone wide.

"Don't tell me that you . . . " I stopped at my words when I saw a glint of men passing by my car and I looked at it. My eyes gone seriously wide. It was him. Kris, the annoying dude. He was on the phone and smiled while waving at me.

"Annyong, Soo Yeon-ah! I am at where you need me now." He said on the phone and can be heard from where he stands too. I cut off the phone and I was super shocked. How could he . . . be  . . . here . . . when I actually . . . . 'needed' him. He is really a considerable person. I blinked my eyes and give the is-this-a-dream face. He smiled and approach me with his hand in his pocket trench coat.

"Want to take some drink?" He asked and my face were of no emotion. Kris got frustrated that he move his face closer to me and back up a bit.

"I am asking, want to grab some drinks?" He said again and I turned my head. He felt offended. I don't know what to do now. My body are all frozen up by the sudden presence of this man. Not that my heart are racing but my adrenalin are rushing. Kris grab my right hand and looked at me, but I shrink my face.

"You ain't going to talk to my face now?" He asked with a cute-puppy little stare. I wasn't going to look but I did. I don't know why that I have this feeling that I should avoid him. I don't even know why. Just when I was about to answer, someone grab on the other side of my hand and I look at the hand then, to the person. It was L.

"Ya, you okay?" He asked.

"Why haven't you leave yet? Is it . . . . ." L stopped to his words when he saw Kris' face. His eyes suddenly gone wide, and so does Kris. I was look at the both of them.

"You . . . . . ." Both of them said while pointing at each other while me, alternately look at the both of them.

"The both of you know each other?" I asked and they pointed at me.

"You know this dude?" The both of asked me at the same time. -________- What the hell? I gasped for a while and then breath out while rolling my eyes. Then, someone came in again.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you . . . . " It was Lu Han while pausing to his words while he was about to point his hand to my car. " . . . . . . .  near Soo Yeon's car while she's here with  . . . . . " He continued and he sneak to Kris face. " . . . . him again . . ." He finally ended his sentence. So, Lu Han does not know Kris too like L does. I rolled my eyes and let go my hand from their grip.

"All get in the car!" I said while giving all of them a furious stare.

"I said all in the car. I am driving!" I repeated and went into the car and all of them quickly get in. I started the car engine and step on the paddle. I was having a mood swings but, the person sitting next to me (Kris it is), and the two boys at the back were shutting their mouth up. The aura of me getting all tired and moody can be scary sometimes. Seriously, they are getting on my nerves. After this, then that. Urgh~ I need to get things clear.

 

So, I drove to a Cafe just a few metres from the university, and parked my car. I unbuckled my safety belt and turn off the car engine and just without manner went inside the cafe without waiting for them.

I raised my hand with the car key and shouted, "5 seconds!" and all of them were dumbfounded that they still slowly come out of the car. So, I clicked the car to lock and the car alarm rang. All 3 of them went panic.

"YA! YA! YAAAA!!" Kris shouted while Lu Han was closing his ears and L gone all panic while closing the car. The car alarm was still ringing despite they close everything. HA HA HA. -____- I rolled my eyes and turn my back to them.

"We are not THIEVE or an INSTANT cup noodle here or a waffle here that you want to be rush rude, DAMN IT WOMAN!" Kris shouted and rolled his eyes too. I give them a -looking face and then, lock the car door again. Finally, the alarm went off and I went inside without even waiting for them. What a lame joke, Kris Wu~ HA. -___-

"What the hell, that woman. Is it the mood swings? Or Monday blues?" Lu Han said and L smirk while looking at Kris who was all curious too looking at the both of them.

"Ahhh, I don't know either, jerk." Kris said to L and he went off first, followed by Lu Han and L.

 

So, I came in first and went to the counter while browsing to the drink menu list hanging on the wall.

"Hello Miss, ready for the order?" The counter salesgirl asked me with a polite voice with a smile. I blinked my eyes and heard the door rings and it was the 3 of them. All three of them were curiously looking around while I was wondering what to order.

"Ah, one chocolate mocha with lots of cream toppings!" I said and by the time, Kris and L's shoulder were rubbing into mines.

"Okay? One group?" She asked while looking at the other three. I rolled my eyes and turn my head to L.

"Quickly order and . . . . " I paused in the middle and turn my head to Kris, " . . . . you're paying. Thanks." I said 'thanks' to the girl while taking my car key on the counter and wave at her at once. I was not having the mood. I wanted to get things done in quicker yet with a nicer way. I don't know if you get me or not? If no, then I am having the mood swings. 

So, I left the 3 of them and took a seat of 4 that is near the corner while looking outside. The 3 of them looked at me, but I am ignoring.

"What's wrong with her? Did you not tell her about me? That you know me?" Kris asked and L gave him the cold stare while Lu Han was all blank.

"I thought that you didn't know her and I thought you didn't mention anything about knowing her!" L said and then took his order, followed by Lu Han and lastly Kris cause he's paying the treat.

 

So, L came sitting on the opposite of me, Lu Han took a seat beside him and then, Kris took a seat beside me. I didn't even turn my head and look at them. They feel anxious. Just after the awkward silence, I knock my head the table and all of them were startled.

"YA, Soo Yeon-ah. You okay? Are you not feeling well?" Kris asked and then look at L who was giving him a cold stare for asking such a questions.

L muttered, "Of course she's not well, damn it!" and Kris slightly cleared his throat.

"Talk before I ask." I mumbled and they couldn't hear me.

"What?" All of them ask at the same time. I suddenly raise my head and they got startled. "I said talk before I ask. you human with not service ears!" I said and blinked my eyes slowly. Kris got flustered and closes his mouth with his hand while L was smirking. Lu Han just lowers down his head.

"You ain't going to start talking, do you?" I asked a they all looked so flustered. So, I sit up straight and breath out while crossing my arms. I pulled up my sleeves and started to talk.

"1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds . . . ." I said and suddenly got cut off by Kris.

"Okay! We'll tell you." Kris said and they got busted.

"He was my patient while I ever jam with Lu Han before. So, that's why we know each other." Kris explained and the other two sighs.

"Ahhhhh, L was your patient. So now, you are begging me to help you when you had a consultant before and it was him?" I asked L and he hesitate to nod his head, so he nodded slowly. 

"Have you lost your mind? Once you chose him, you should always be under his patient list like until you die, damn it!" I said in trying to lower down my voice. L looked confused and so does Kris. "Wait, you actually asked her to be your consultant when I am actually your consultant, still." Kris said and I blew up my bangs. Just about time, our drinks arrive and the waitress slide my drink and I quickly took a sip of it. 

"You're saying that I can't change my consultant? Why not?" L asked I rolled my eyes.

"Why not? It should be fine. It's the patient matter of choice." Lu Han tried to back up L and I rolled my tongue. "You can't. Once you applied with me, you have to stick with me. It's part of the ethics, you know." Kris explained.

"Be it personal or just temporary, you can't change your consultant unless you clearly stated that so that we have the back-up medical record that you were actually having a consultation before. Changing so suddenly without notice can risk my life and yours too for that you actually had a consultation but not under me, and lets say you may have a mental problem after receiving a consultation from other people and I will be the one to be blame. Of course, it will do me wrong and I will be suspended for months or years wherever necessary." He explained again and L looked all confuse. 

"It's a glad that I haven't even started, you know or this guy will knock me down." I said and looks like L finally get it. I took a sip with my drink and then followed by Lu Han and the others. Then, I looked at Lu Han and Kris.

"The both of you? Wait, you know how to jam?" I asked Kris not believing that he actually can sing. Kris feel insecure.

"Yeap. Not that much." Kris said and my mouth went wide open.

"And, why did you decide to come here and meet me in the first place? Oh wait, how did you that I got admitted at the university?" I started to bomb him with these questions.

"Uhmm, through a girl named Eunji?" He quickly said and I got shocked that my mouth and eyes went wide open while Kris was regretting that he had to say the truth. 

"You actually know that girl? Jung Eunji? When, where and how?" I asked again. Kris got flustered that he actually took a deep breath and then, talk.

"It was a coincidence. I bumped into her today and both of our phone fell on the floor. So, I picked out hers and he picked out mine. So, I kind of saw that she was searching through her contact number and it hit me when I saw the name 'Park Soo Yeon'. So, I suddenly drag her and hissed to her. She was noisy of course, but I manage to get your number from her and ask where you at, and that's how I get to surprise you. I mean no harm, seriously." Kris explained again. I breath out hard and rolled my eyes.

"She must have fallen for you." I said and Kris looked confused. I turn my head and bites my lips.

"She must have been captivated by your looks that she didn't mind giving away the number, damn it." I clearly say it again and kris face were of no emotion. He must have not feel the same way. Oh well. 

"But, can't I have two consultant at once, since I can get permission from the both of you, now. Oh?" L started to talk after the long silence. I raise my eyebrow and then I looked at Kris and so does he.

"What?" The both of us ask at the same time and jinx. I don't want to even share the same air with this guy, but what? Share patient now? Ughh~ I rolled my eyes and blow my bangs. So frustrating. 

"Okay, I am fine with it although she is just a junior and she is the same course as I am, why not?" Kris answered and I gave him an unbelievable stare.

"I was not prepared for this." I told him and he shake up his shoulder. Then, I took a deep breath then look at L.

"Okay fine. Since you made the call. You'll just have to make the clear statement just in case you commit suicide because of our different ways of consulting people." I said while rolling my eyes to Kris. Kris just smirks cause he knew that he is my rival in some ways.

"So, for the other boys, you will the one who consult us?" Lu Han ask and I blinked my eyes.

"Right you haven't answer my question. You actually planning to continue your study here right? At the same university like us?" I asked Kris and he got a little flustered. Seems like I found up his plans.

He slowly plays through the straw and took a sip for a while, then answered, "Yeah. So . . . . . . I can help you guys too. It's your choice either you choose her, me or the both of us. There's not much of a difference or the both of us can work things out together . . . " Kris said  while hesitating a little to his words. I breath out and took a sip of my drink.

"I think we should work out together unless either one of us can't make it, then we work individually." I gave another suggestion and it would be better that way to reduce such risk.

"Okay. You made the call." Kris said and L looked surprised. Not sure why but I think because Kris said 'you made the call' just like I did use it, always. Well, Kris knows me too well and I know him too well too because the both of us share the same knowledge. Although we just met for a week, it seems enough to know each other by reading each others mind. -____-

 

So, after the great talk, each of us went to each others way while I am taking my car drive home. Just went I was about to go to my car, Lu Han grabbed my hand and he looks all worried.

"Why?" I asked.

"You, have time?" He asked with his cute little face and gaze. ^.^ So, I turn my body to him.

"What's the problem?" I asked and he breath out. 

"I actually have a __________. So, can you help me? now?" Lu Han asked and my eyes gone wide. He . . . . what?

===

Chapter 8 END


Author's review:

WOO~ Updated on the day of INFINITE's comeback! Have you watch the M/V? If no, watch it below! ^____^

So I hope you readers can comprehend well with my writing. Seems to me that there's so many silent readers here. Comment please~ I can't give much review if you don't comment. >.<

And btw, there's actually no such rule for consultation. I just made that up ^____^ tehee~ It seems logic that way. =___=

Anyways, enjoy . . . . . *_____*

 

 


Comment, upvote and SUBSCRIBE !