Chapter 5.

L's Strawberry Kisses

Chapter 5.

 

 

So, after Chorong had told me the names, the both of us sit on the staircase entrance. While I was looking around, feeling all empathy to her, she was wiping her tears with her tissue that she got in her purse. I rubbed my hand and turn my head to her.

"You know who in the hell is those two?" I asked and she shook her head. I sighs - she is really a headache when it comes to dating.

"Lu Han is the guy earlier this morning, who suggest you on what to become fashion reviewer and boy's toy," I said and she gave the look.

"What?" She said while her eyes gone wide. I nodded my head.

"It's him? But, Woohyun? He looks decent." Chorong continued. I stretch my leg and looked straight.

"Woohyun is unpredictable. He looks lonely, you know. I just met him before I went to that place but, I have no idea how he got in between you and Lu Han." I said and Chorong looked away and hides her lips.

"But, Chorong-ah, let us stay put for now and once I can meet this two, I will ask them what is going on here. Okay?" I said and patted her back. She rubs her nose and then nodded her head. Now, I have another client to take care of. 

So, Chorong went home and I came back inside the house. I went upstairs, to my room and I saw Yoona all preparing to go to bed. What the hell? She's sleeping here?

"Unnie, are you staying for the night?" I asked her. She shook her head and sit on the edge of the bed while patting beside her, asking me to sit. I took a deep breath and sit beside her. Now, she must have been having a problem. I sit beside her and it was a moment of silence. I turned my head to her and she was feeling all anxious while biting her lips.

"I decided us to broke up," she said and I blankly close my eyes. She rubs her hand and then turn her body to me.

"I was fine in a few days, but missed him again a few days after that. I wanted to call him but I can't. I wanted to meet him, but I can't. I wanted to tell him how much I missed him, but I can't," she said and started tearing.

"What should I do, Soo Yeon-ah? My heart is breaking. I loved him to much," she continued and I tightly close my eyes.

"You know, blaming yourself about this will not do you any good. You have to tell him right away. Is it that hard?" I replied while she took a tissue and wipes her tears.

"The thing is, I was the one who decided it and he said okay. Let's us just end this and go on our own way." She said and I rolled my eyes. This ain't getting better, right?

I turned my body to her and said, "Do you think he really meant it? I know Taecyeon-oppa very well. He's the type of guy who will leave for the better. I bet he said that so that you would come back to him! He will welcome you at any time, Unnie! Don't you believe in second chances?" I said and she blinked her eyes.

"So, you're saying that I should meet him and say that I am sorry, we need to go back? Soo Yeon-ah, we broke up because we don't have time for each other and I lost my feelings to him, but it came back after that. The feeling." She said and I sighs. She is really short-thinker.

"All I can say is you decide what to do or you wait. Either you react or he will react. I ain't going to be the middle person here again." I said and stands up.

"So, think about it again and who knows the both of you might have some faith. So, I will be sleeping now, and you tell me what will happen next." I said and hop on my bed while pulling the blanket to cover my whole body. She knew that I was tired thus, she just went out of the room and turn on the deam light. Today was such a headache. I wonder what tomorrow will be.

 

The next morning I woke up naturally and it was early than expected. I got off the bed, took a shower and put on some leggings with a long loose shirt coloured in yellow and very flowery. Then, I combed my hair and got ready to go off to university. I went downstairs and grab some juice in the fridge and drink in on my way out. My mother is probably out since I didn't see her the whole morning. I took a drive for the morning since the car is there. My mom had always use it, so if it is gone, that means I will have to take the bus. Gladly that it is still there. I unlock the car and wipe my mouth after drinking to my juice before opening the car door. This time I am alone in the car. The trio probably took some other means of transportation, I bet. I started the car engine and off I go to university, alone.

A few minutes of drive, I finally arrive to the university and parked my car. I locked the car door and surge to my bag without looking again - and for that, I hit on someone. It was Lu Han, again. This time he wasn't angry. He just gave me a radiant smile. How I am not surprise.

"So, this time, I guess the both of us are at fault." I said and he just chuckles. It is true duhh. While I was searching for my gloss in my bag, Lu Han busily look around in searching from someone behind me. I felt uneasy and look at him.

"Searching for who? My friends? Oh they are . . . ." Jackpot! Lu Han is here. So, I can talk to him about Chorong's incident. I gave him a curious face and he shrunk his face.

"What? There's something in my face?" He asked while patting his cheeks. He must have felt uneasy too.

"By any chance, are you searching for the fashion reviewer-nim?" I said and poke his hand, and he rubs it through.

"What are you talking about?" He said and denying. Oh hey boy - I ain't going to stop teasing you. I gave him a more curious stare and he felt really uneasy.

"What?" He asked again. I changed my expression to poker face andput my car key in my bag and search for a candy for him. He is really slow in guessing things.

"I bet this morning vibe is making your head a little bit lagging, so . . ." I said while giving him a vitamin candy and he took it with a little hesitation.

"I hope you have time to meet me in the secret hideout place cause I need to talk to you about something. Okay?" I said and wave at him before proceeding to my walking. He just blankly look at me. He must have felt like something is wrong in this early morning. I took a deep breath and went to first class of the year.

After class, I went to the secret hideout alone. I didn't see the trio for now. They must have been crazily busy. Eunji with art assignment, Chorong with the mathematics project and Bomi with cheoreography. Oh well, I am free - for now, so let me just go there while waiting for Lu Han. As soon as I went in, I saw some groups of guy, in a hall practicing some various physical education. I blankly look around and just went to the hallway, on my way to the office, but I heard someone arguing on the other room and it was the men's changing room again. It sounds so worrisome and actually think more than twice to or not come in.

"YA! You! Really!" and I heard someone trying to stop them.

I close my eyes tightly and surge in the room and shouted, "YA! STOP IT!" and then opens my eyes. I though they were fighting over each other but  . . . . . . . .. . . . actually they were three guys playing over an ipad and one of them was L. O_O OHMYGOD! This was so embarrassing. My cheeks turn pink and I bite my lips.

"Sorry! My bad. Please continue." I said then bite my side lips and close the door silently. I took a deep breath and it was such an embarrassing scene ever. I knock my head to the door and it was suddenly open by a guy and it was L. I gasped and wanted to walk away but L grabbed my hand and I shrunk my face.

"Stop there." He said while rhyming at the end of his words. I hide my lips and then turn my body to him.

"Yes, L-shi?" I said and look at him through the eyes for second. He bend down a little while move his head closer to me and I shrunk more.

"No client for today?" He asked and I blinked my eyes. Now, my heart was crazily beating fast. Oho~ He's crazily is an undeniable handsome dude and with his gaze, it is really impossible not to like him.

"Pardon?" I asked and he his lower lips with his tongue for a second. Okay - I think he is teasing me.

"You're crazily pretty." He said and my eyes gone wide, then blinks. Ohhhowwwwwkay. I swear that he said that but I think because he's player, he will tend to say that to a girl. For this, I didn't fall for it. I tilt my head and crosses my arms.

"Oh yeah. Did you just realise that? Or is it your nature self to tell that to other girls that you have dated?" I said it in his face and he gave me a sideway smile.

"I guess, I am your client for now cause, that's my problem. Easily make girls fall for me while me, not so much." He said and then slightly smile.

"Ahhh, so that's your problem? If you are just making a fool of me, sorry I am not happy to entertain you BUT I am here to help other's more internal problems that yours, L-shi." I said and he gave me a gaze and then smirk.

"You are my problem." He said and there it goes again. His unstoppable  'trick' to make girls fall for her, but I am sorry boy. My defense shield is stronger that you think. Your charm will not make me fall easily for you cause I am playing hard to get.

"Oho, sweat sugarly pie, get lost from my sight, okay?" I said while pushing his face with my one fingers. He chuckles and I gave him a cold stare.

"Aha, you must have been unable to read my mind, Miss psychologist. Monday blues today?" He said and I hit his face slightly with my hands that makes him snap out of his dirty thoughts. He blinks fast and I started to walk while giving him a sideway smile.

"Tch. Interesting." He said while leaning to the door.

Okay. Now, that was a weird 'joke', I may call it. I went inside the professor's mini office and looked around. So, this will be my counselling office for my whole university life. I sat down on the table while sighing to my tiring day. I leaned back to the chair and look at the ceiling. I didn't stand a chance to meet Woohyun today. Wonder where is he. Anyways, I heard someone came into the room and I curiously wonder who was it. It was Lu Han.

"Hi," he said while waving. I was surprised. What a surprise. He kept my words.

"Lu Han-shi. I didn't think that I could see you this instance." I said and he pull a chair in front of me and sigh.

"You asked for me, so I came. What is it that you wanted to talk about?" He asked and how lovely of him. I gave him a blank stare and then it was a moment of silence for a second. I was a little lost.

"Did you ever couple up with a girl through MSN, SNS or whatever it is?" I asked and he wasn't panic.

"Nope." He said and I got confused.

"Really? Have you ever chat with a girl namely 'PCH03' (Chorong's online ID) before?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I ever heard of it but never bother to check it out." He replied and fantastic - he is attacked by an ID theft.

"Is Nam Woohyun you room mate dude?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Do you share the same PC/laptop with him?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"For sometime but he always use it when I am gone for practise. Not sure what he is doing though." He replied and I move my head closer to him a bit.

"Did you save your password for your online ID for automatically signed in?" I asked again and he tilt his head.

"Yeah, why?" "AHA! JACKPOT! Woohyun is stealing your ID!" I said to him and he was startled.

"WHAT? He never do that!" He said and I took a deep breath and exhale longer.

"You see, he chated with my friend, the fashion reviewer, Park Chorong and arrange some date under your name. But, last night, Woohyun came in person instead of you saying that you had rejected her feelings and played with her heart. You know Chorong is quite a sensitive girl when it comes to her truly blind love, and she will consult to me if she have some issues. And, the issue was between the both of you." I said and he got confused.

"But Woohyun never do that! I don't believe a single word you say!" He said and was about to leave but I grab his hand.

"I am not concluding it yet not until I meet him in person. So, just stay put while I will take care of things. Okay. Lu Han?" He said and let go of hand.

"Do you have any idea what that will do to me? If it continues, I could have hurts many girls feeling, not only to Chorong!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Lu Han-shi, if you listen to me, I am pretty sure that everything will be fine. Trust me. I can handle this and once I found out why, I will tell you immediately. Promise." I said in trying to convince him. He must have been crazily mad over Woohyun. I think he never had some issue over him before but hearing this might be a shock to him.

"Oh yeah, and what will you do?" He asked and I swallowed my saliva.

"I will get things done if you give me some time. This issue is quite a complex to me, so just believe me." I said and he gave me a strong glance.

"Two Days. I will give you two days, and if by the time come and I see no progress, you'll know what will happen." He said while giving a two fingers gestures and leave. OMG! So scary of him. I must solve this issue in no time.

I started to go out and search for Woohyun. L saw me running in panic thus he chase after me. I search to my phone and dials in Chorong's number and she's not picking up. L, who was behind me, grab my hand and I was startled.

"Omo! That startled me." I said while breathing hard.

"What's wrong? Is it because of me?" He said and beam. I gave him a cold stare and hit his face again.

"No." I said and he shakes his face.

"So, what is it all about?" He asked and I started to get annoyed.

"You! Can you just mind your own business and leave me alone. You are annoying to me and I am pretty sure you know that well." I said it in his face and he closes his eyes tightly.

"Well, I can be a help of you and am I?" He said while rhyming to his words to me again.

"Okay, you made the call. Don't regret it later." I said while pointing my fingers to him. He just crosses his arms and shake his shoulder.

"I won't," he said and I shrink my eyes. To believe him or not to believe him - that's what I am thinking of.

"Okay. Now, my client for today are Chorong, Lu Han and Woohyun. You know who are they right?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Uhuh, why?" He replied and explained to him everything that I knew so far and he nodded his head.

"Ahh, it sounds like a triangle love to me. Sounds tempting. Way to go, you three." He said while cheering for him. He is getting on my nerves. Does he have any idea how much energy I am putting it to him and I wasted it - but I tried to hold it in.

"So, you have to help me to search for Woohyun. You know what major he is in?" I asked and he nodded.

"Music, but he rarely comes here since the admission day. Don't know why." He said and I was confused.

"Take me there!" I said and he started to walk while I followed him at the back. Now, he is a great help. At least, he can saves my time - for now.

So, I followed L from the back and he somehow brought me to a music club room. Many sounds of instruments are flowing out of the room and the both of us came sneaking in. L and I look around, in search for Woohyun - and he was right at the corner, playing with his acoustic guitar. It seems like the both of us are cops trying to catch him for commiting an identity theft crime. L signalled me where Woohyun's is by patting on my hand and nodded my head and approach him.

"Hi, Woohyun-shi." I said with a smile while waving at him. L just winks at him. Woohyun does not looked all surprised.

"What? Is she your girl?" He asked and howdy - is that a question that pops out in your head when you saw me. L blinks his eyes and looked at me.

"Do we look like one?" L asked and I gave him a cold stare.

"You want to die?" I said to L and he shook his shoulder while Woohyun chuckles a bit.

"So, what makes you come here? Want to join the club?" He asked and I blinks my eyes. "No thanks. Thanks for the offer, by the way. But, I have something to talk to you and will you come meet me later in my humble office and the secret hideout?" I asked him and yeap, he knew about the secret hideout. L told me on our way here.

"About what?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's confidential, so you won't like it when I say it here in this crowd." I said while whispering at some of my words.

"Oh sure, why not. See ya there while I have to go back to practise now." He said and I patted his shoulder.

"See ya soon and have a great practice." I said while smiling innocently at him and leaves. L, who was standing beside me, wave at Woohyun before leaving. 

So, the both of us went back to our base while I was wondering where Chorong went while searching through my phone. L just quietly walk and look at me. I felt uneasy, thus, I turn my head to him and he blinks.

"You going to follow me until the end?" I asked and he tilt his head a bit, then nodded.

"Because, it involves between my two hyungs. I want to help although I am not a mind reader and problem solver, like someone does," and he's is referring it to me. I rolled my eyes and we went inside the house. I went inside the office and sit on the sofa and still looking at my phone through out the time. L sat on the opposite of me and looked around while rubbing through his hands. I got annoyed by it.

"You, don't have anything else to do?" I asked and he tilt his head.

"So far, no. Why? You want me to leave?" He asked and I felt bad. I think he likes me, in some ways. I can sense it - you know, the aura of love when he is close to me, but maybe I was being over-optimistic so, I snap out of my thoughts.

"You, why did you hold on to me when I clearly stated that I have no interest here?" I asked spontaneously and he tilt his head.

"You, believe in me?" I asked again and he stare at me.

"You, have some feelings for me?" I asked and blinks my eyes. He gave me a 'no' emotion face and I bet, he was thinking of an answer.

"Is it hard to tell?" I asked and he lowers down his head. Maybe it was his first time to be asked by a girl about these random questions. I was just being curious.

"I . . . . ." he said but got cut out when Woohyun came in with a backpack. 

"Am I on time? Hi, L!" He said and smiled. L stand and pat his back.

"I'll leave the both you." He said and I felt really bad. Why in hell that I asked him to leave? kajfakhdfjkahfjkahk O_O I didn't mean to - now, what a riddle. Woohyun sat to where L had seated and looked at me.

"What is that you want to talk, Soo Yeon-shi?" He asked and I gave him a stare. It was a moment of silence for about 5 seconds before I started to talk.

"You, stole Lu Han's ID right to meet the girl namely 'PCH03'?" I asked and he gasped. He has gone mad.

"What the are you talking about?" He said, denying about it. I took a deep breath and sat straight.

"Tell me. What you want from her and Lu Han? You must have had a great revenge on Lu Han or something that you even dare to do this although you thought he didn't care." I continued and he clench his teeth.

"Why do you care?" He said and now, I got it. He is admitting it.

"Woohyun-shi, why did you do that? Don't you think it would do Lu Han any better? Don't you think you are breaking a girl's fragile feelings? Do even have any sense?" I started to asked him so much question that he gave me a death stare.

"I have always hated Lu Han. He had always easily makes girls fall in love with him. But, Chorong was the first girl that I fell for the first sight, and one day, eventually, a hot girl will met him and see, they even add each other for chatting. So, since then, I found out other alternatives to get close to her - that is by breaking her heart and manipulates Lu Han's image to the most worst men ever in hoping that she would like me instead. I was satisfied. I enjoyed doing this and guess what? I was about to do it to you, too but, sadly - your steps were quicker than I thought. You're not as fragile as her." He said and I got confused. He was being honest.

"SO! YOU were the ONE BEHIND it!" Lu Han shouted from the back, near the door and it was chaos. Lu Han started to pull his collar shirt up and choke him. I tried to stop the both of them.

"STOP IT!" I shouted but I saw Chorong who was all crying near the door. OMG! Who called them in?

"Chorong-ah?" I said and all of us looked at her - stopping to whatever we were doing. Chorong started to walk in and approach the both of them. "Am I an easy target? Am I am esy target? AM I?!" Chorong said softly and cried. 

"You liked me but why did you have to go this way?!" She continued and I didn't know what to do. I knew Chorong was not Chorong anymore.

"Chorong-ah, get to your senses!" I said and her eyes gone teary wide.

"I added Lu Han NOT because I wanted to date him! Do you have to conclude it that way although he is famous? I just simply add, accept and chat with people because I am a sociable person, but that doesn't mean I am !" She shouted and Woohyun smirk.

"Do you have any idea who I am? I have been the one putting hopes on you since I first met you, but you ignored me! When you were surrounded by boys, you didn't even bother to look at me! You didn't see me all cheering for you! Thus, I saw Lu Han was about to chat with you, and I faked his ID. He never bother and that's a cue to me, so that you would recognize who I am. And so, I decided to arrange dates to you so that you'll see who I am. How, handsome I am than Lu Han. If you do realize that first, I wouldn't have come this far!" Woohyun said and Chorong gasped. Now, I am all twisted. Can I even summarise this up cause this is too in-detail.

"STOP!" I shouted and all of them looked at me.

"First, we all calm down and talk this out in sequence. I ain't going to solve this issue like this. The three of you have got to start talking in a proper manner to get it all out." I said and they all rolled their eyes. The both of them started to walk except for Chorong who was lowering down her head. 

"I, have nothing left to say." Chorong said and leave.

"Chorong-ah!" I shouted but I can't grab her hands and leave this two boys. I will just let her go and let her calm herself down. This would be better at least. So now, I am left with two troublemakers that has no conclusions to their issues. When will this be over.

====

Chapter 5 END


Author's review:

Too many conflicts? Well, it wasn't meant to be too complex, but my idea was, just automatically flow out when I was typing. Anyways, hope you guys will enjoy this and understands this chapter, so far.

Sorry if I am updating pretty slow now cause I am busy. Exams coming and I am on the edge of the cliff, soon dying from stress. *flipping tables* O_O Anyways, enjoy . . . . . 

Comment, upvote and SUBSCRIBE!