Day 1

The Coma

day one


 

With a shuffling noise, you entered the cream white room with much dread. You had never said that you would do this, being forced does not equate to being willing. Still, in order to enjoy the ‘joy’ of graduation this was your only choice.

Your eyes spot a figure lying on the bed across the room, he was one of Exo’s members.

Well, he used to.

That’s because they all died in a car crash. Lucky him, or not?

You just needed to fulfill fifty days of doing this and it will be over. You did not like K-pop, not at all, and to take care of a K-pop artiste was just weird for you. Never in your life, would you have wanted to be involved with K-pop.

Earlier in the year, your parents had both passed away.(A/N: you and your half brother share the same father) Your half brother, Nam Woohyun of Infinite and your first mum had chased you out of ‘their’ mansion even though your parents specifically bequeathed it to you.

Yet, you could not do anything, the police and lawyer who settled this issue were corrupt and twisted everything to the favour of your first mum. And of course, no one found out.

You gave an annoyed sigh, let’s begin now. Taking a chair towards the bed, you settled down and started the ‘ritual’.

 

(A/N: The following is your talking)

Okay, I do not know what I have to do but the doctor said that talking to you would help.

For starters I only know you are from Exo and you are called Chen. I am sorry but I do not follow K-pop, so please do not expect me to know who you are.

So I am going to be here for fifty days, hopefully you will be awake or something if not you are just going to add to my burdens.

You might probably know me or not. My half brother is Infinite’s Nam Woohyun, so obviously my surname will be Nam. My name is Eunhye, I was supposed to graduate this year. Let’s just say I have not been doing that well in school.

How am I supposed to talk to you for an hour when you are a complete stranger?! Heck, I think I am downright weird. So was I suppose to talk about myself?

Well, since you would not respond or anything, I do not think there is any harm in telling my story. You most probably would not hear it.

I am the only child of my family, I had a happy childhood except for the fact that my first mum would bully me and my mum whenever dad was not around. Like on some days she would make my mum do housework and be all unreasonable.

Next she will proceed to slapping my mother and lament about how my mum had caused her to lose her first son.

I have to say even though it is painful to lose a child, my mum was never to be blamed. On that very day, I had witnessed everything.

Even from the on start, First Mum had never liked my mum nor treated her with some respect. I was only 5 at that time, we were all out for marketing. First Mum’s oldest child, Nam Joo Eun, was nearly hit by a bicycle.

In a desperate attempt, my mum had tried to catch her but she lost her balance and accidentally pushed Joo Eun out onto the road where a speeding van hit her. My mum was not that lucky either, her hand was hit by the rear mirror of the van and there was one thing that no one knew.

My mum suffered a miscarriage from that accident. I think she was going to tell dad the good news when he returned from work. Along the way of the outing, she had asked me if I would like a brother or sister.

From there I had always been there for mum whenever dad was not around. Sometimes I would stand up for her and retort to First Mum, but always ending up getting a stinging slap across my cheeks.

My mum would always succumb to First Mum’s threats, always. Throughout my growing up, I lived with the same thing, and as I grew older and stronger, what I got was no longer a stinging slap. My half brother would come and knock me mercilessly onto the hard marble floor causing me to twist or sprain my limbs.

You would probably think this is a drama but no, it is really what I went through.

Well, heck, why am I telling you all these not like you would ever understand or ever reply. Oh look at the time, I can clock out now. See you tomorrow then.

 

You got up hastily and left the room, glad that you had finally finished the first day. You counted down in your head, ’49 days left’. You were ecstatic, one day closer to graduation. Little did you know, the man you had talked to though unresponsive had heard you.

A tear rolled down his cheeks.

 

 

Thought I had almost found myself again but I failed once more.
- Breakdown (SJM)

 


here is the first chapter~
hoping that this story will turn out well too, please support ^^

subscribe if you like,
comments are well appreciated,
advice just as well.
upvotes are more than i can ever ask for.

till later
~travellator