Day 2

The Coma

day two


 

You dragged in your feet; they were getting heavier and heavier as you neared the entrance of the hospital room. How much you dreaded having to travel for two hours for the salvation of your graduation.

Furthermore, your body was coupled with fatigue and numerous body aches, in simple words: today was not your day.

More specifically, you were looking forward to going home.

“Sorry Ms Eunhye, the last time you came here,” the doctor spoke, “did you say anything else to Chen?”

You shook your head, certain that you had not. “The nurse who tended to him after you left found that he had beads of tears flowing from his eyes. I do have to remind you that he may be in a coma but he can hear and respond to you.”

So you can respond? That’s new, and now I just regret telling you all my personal life. Great job Eunhye…

Oh for goodness sake, it is not as if you can see how I look like, much less to know who I am. So I guess i just have to be more tactful with my words. What in the world am I suppose to talk to you about?

Oh, I know, since my boss is not here… a great opportunity to gossip. If you happen not to know, I am working and my boss is probably the person you will never want to meet. Firstly, her face is naturally annoying, I swear I can slap her a billion times even if she does not utter a word.

You know, I should not let someone affect my mood because in the end, I am the one who suffers.

Can I ask you something random? Oh wait, you cannot answer, anyways what is your dream?

Was it always to be a singer? Just a random question… for me, I have been dreaming of being a childcare teacher. I have a thing for little children, and I really enjoy them.

It seems lame that a delinquent kind of kid would want to be a teacher, laughable much. You will probably laugh at me for being such a twerp.  A twerp with such unrealistic dreams.

And hopefully you will wake up soon.

To be truthful, I am starting to enjoy this, actually since there is someone to rant to. Especially since you do not know exactly who am I, it’s almost like talking to a stuffed toy.

Not saying that you are one but just comparing.

Time does pass fast when one is self reflecting, time for me to clock out.

Slowly you pushed out your chair and walked towards the clocking machine. You were not as eager to clock out as last week. Outwardly you acted as if you did not care but you had wanted someone to listen to you. Someone who would not argue back or rebuke you.

Someone like Chen, even though he was in comatose state, you had felt the last time that he was really listening to you.

You stole a glance backwards, he was lying motionless like always. But on his face, the corner of his mouth smiling.

 

I won't ever break 
I won't ever fall down
Even if the storm tries to swallow me
I'm Unbreakable

- Unbreakable (BAP)


second day and we are seeing abit of how chen is reacting, awwwww~
please look forward to the next chapter ^^

happy chinese new year to all subbies and readers :)

-travellator