2. Kai's help, Tao's stubborness, and Kris' blood

Time till Red Snow

A/N: Happy almost Chinese/Vietnamese New Year!

I decided to update today because I will be busy later on today, tomorrow, and Monday. This past week has been too crazy for me.

  1. Because someone pointed out that 900 years ago, there was no cars; I took out a few things and added other things in. Just a line or two in the foreward and first chapter. So if there's a misunderstandings with the updates, then it's because I'm editing!
  2. The contest I'm in is on the 11th! Which is on Monday! It hasn't really hit me yet, but when I'm there I'll probably not be able to do anything but shake! I take Nail Techonology at a vocational school and I've been picked to enter a few months back. It's basically competing for who does better sculps, nail art, and test scores. I don't think much of you care, I just don't have anyone else to tell, haha. I will be posting pictures! Hopefully, I will win first!  (≧∇≦)/
  3. Does this site automatically put a chapter as M if there are swear words in a chapter? I don't put my first chapter as M, but when I save/update it is M? Please help?

Well, enjoy!

 

I tried getting up on by myself, hissing at the pain that went along with it. I didn’t have to wait long till Kai came, an extremely worried expression painting his face. His arms circled around my waist, his eyes getting glassy.

“Oh my god Tao, at times like this, you’re suppose to scream for me! I would have ing came! Look at you! Don’t move so much, I’ll carry you.” Kai pulled me onto his back and I rested my cheek on his shoulder.

“You do realize that I’ll heal, right?” I laugh bitterly, choking on a sob that came unexpectedly.

“If you just drink blood, Tao, you will be stronger. You can beat those guys’ in a second!” Kai hoisted me up, arms aching and the position uncomfortable.

“How long have you known me, Kai? How many times will we be having these conversations? You don’t think that I don’t know what will happen to me if I don’t drink blood? I don’t want to drink blood. You know why I don’t want to. You know I’d rather die than drink anything close to blood.” I mumbled, tired of having these conversations all the time.

“Yeah, and leave me.”

We didn’t talk the whole time as Kai carried me home. Once we got there, he put me on the couch and told me to stay still. My body really ached and it normally took a full 24 hours to be completely healed. I could see the bruises start to disappear and the pain lessen a bit. When Kai came back, he knelt in front of me.

“You’ll hate me for this but I can’t lose you.” I realized the words too late as Kai pinned me down on the couch. He cut his wrist with a blade quickly and pressed it against my lips. I thrashed around and tried to budge but I was weak and hurting. I can hear Kai repeatedly whisper as tears rolled down my cheeks.

It’s not like this is the first time, it’s happened plenty of times but I never got used to it. The taste of Kai’s blood makes me want more and I ball my fists to not bite and drink more. Kai releases me when I relaxed and took some of his blood. He takes a tissue and wipes the blood off of my face, then closing his wrist up with his tongue. My eyes are still glossy from the tears, and I am now biting down on my lower lip.

“That will last you a few weeks.” Kai sits next to me and drops his face into his hands.

“I hate you.” I mutter, but not leaving my spot.
“Yeah, I hate you too.”

The night is awkward. It’s always awkward after I drink from Kai. Of course the reason being that drinking someone’s blood or piercing your fangs into someone’s skin has the power to give both the taker and giver pleasure. Kai hates it, I know. He doesn’t like anyone drinking his blood. He always joked around and said that Kyungsoo’s the only one who can taste him, but I know he really means it. I always tell him I’m sorry, and he just responds back that he needs me more. I still feel guilty.

The next morning, Kai jumps on me to wake me up.

“Ugh, get your fat off of me you pig.” I groan under the heavy weight.

“Hey! I’m not that heavy.... Anyways, Suho knows what happened yesterday and he told me that he got more blood bags in the fridge for you. I told him that you wouldn’t drink them but he just told me to tell you that they’re there. And its already 6:40 so I suggest you get your up and ready for school.”

“Holy ! Why didn’t me up earlier?!” I jumped off of the bed and ran straight to the bathroom, taking off my clothes and taking a quick shower.

After getting ready, a relieved sigh escaped my mouth knowing the time was 7:15. I saw my bag on my desk and I made myself a note to thank Kai because I remembered leaving it at school. I came downstairs to see Kai sprawled across the couch, toast with nutella in his mouth.

“You ready to go?” I asked, grabbing an apple before heading out the door.

“The real question is are you ready?” Kai finished his toast and brushes his hands together to get rid of the crumbs.

I take a bite out of my apple before replying, “What do you mean?”

“We have that dance project to do. You and Kris? Remember? You two are so cute together, def meant to be.” Kai nods to himself. “Omg, Taoris! That’s the perfect otp name for you two. I am a ing genius.” He raises a fist in pride.

“What the is wrong with you? I think you’re just too happy with the thought that you get to be with Kyungsoo for 90 minutes. And stop that, Kris and me will never be together.”

“Ah, just the thought of Kyungsoo in those loose sweats! And his cute little when he moves! We are totes dancing Bubble Pop or Ice Cream by Hyuna together. I don’t care what he says.” Kai skips a little, making me gag.

“Sometimes, I wonder who you are.” I laugh at him.

First hour went by more quickly than I wanted it to, finally having Kai shut up and quickly drag me to the locker room to change. Kris is in the classroom, talking to Kyungsoo and his group of friends. I wanted to just sit down and relax, my body aching a little. Someone greets Kai rather loudly and Kris turns his head towards us. Kris stares at me and I feel uneasy. I move to sit down against the mirror and rest my head against it before having to dance with a sore body.

Someone sits next to me and I assumed it was Kai, not opening his eyes.

“They really got me yesterday, Kai. Even though I’m healed it still ing hurts.” I groan a little, resting my head on his shoulder and taking a hold of his arm. It feels bigger than usual and I open my eyes quickly.

“Holy I thought you were Kai. That must have been awkward as , I’m sorry.” I bowed in my sitting position, I noticed that I backed an arm’s length away.

“It’s fine haha. I just came to talk to you about the project we’re doing.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, I tried hard not to blush at the contact of our skin.

“Ah, well, I’ve done this assignment a few times. We learn a dance and present it, that’s pretty much it.” I try not to talk much, as he’s extremely close and his blood has a really strong smell. A really nice strong smell.

“What dance or song do you like? I’m a horrible dancer, so I apologize in advance.”

“I’m not so good myself. I don’t really know what song either...” I scoot away from Kris, but only to have him scoot closer. I hold my breath.

“Well let me check my phone, and see if I have any songs in here.” I watch him as he checks his phone, my eyes glancing at his neck. I let my eyes wander and he has a very nice body. I my lips before turning away.

“Here’s a song.” I flinch as Kris reaches over to slip an earbud in my right ear. My fists ball as I tried really hard to resist biting into his wrist.
“It’s No Mercy by BAP.” I say, as he presses play. I wasn’t going to admit it, but I was quite the Baby.

“Yeah! I don’t really know the dance, do you?” I shook my head, although I watched the dance plenty of times. “Well, we can learn it together.”

The rest of the period was Kris looking up videos of tutorials and dance covers, watching them and him pointing out what he likes or thinks is cool. I held my breath most of the time because I wasn’t exactly expecting him to sit so close and talk so close and just be so close to me. Everytime I moved away, he would move closer and I almost fainted. I could feel my fangs appear and I thanked whoever was above that the bell rang just then. I quickly left with a mumbled good bye and ran to the locker room. I quickly changed and fast walked to my next hour.

Once I was seated, I let out a huge breath and tried to calm myself down. I really really needed to find a way to avoid Kris...