books

The World of Blogs

I laughed in my bed looking out my window. The guys had a preformance to do so I was home alone. The company said that they didn't need me to take any backstage pictures of them so I was told to stay home. Their prefornace isn't until another 3 hours but they had to reaherse. I looked at my grade sheet from my exams..

Lee Eun Hee

Math: 100%

English: 100%

Social Studies: 100%

Science: 100%

 

I laughed. I'm not even going to be his slave! HAH. I laughed a little bit more until I realized it was pretty weird to be laughing by yourself... at nothing. I went to the kitchen to eat some ice cream. 


As I shoved another spoonful of chocolate ice cream into my mouth I got a text. I opened it up with the dread to see PRESIDENT. I spat out my spoon whiped my face and took a deep breath as I pressed accept. 

"Eun hee." His deep voice resounded around the house. I put it on speaker, I had to eat more ice cream. 

"Yes president?" I ask in a calm voice. 

"Blog. Now." He said sternly. 

"Wait.. Blog about what? The guys are at a preformance.." I say unsure. 

"Their rooms..duh." He says in the really-now-stupid sarcastic voice. 

"Bwoh! Isn't that bad?! It's an invasion of privacy!"

"So? Just go before I sue you." He says hanging up. 

I gulped..down my ice cream. I went and hid my ice cream, just in case Minwoo finds it. 

I went to Minwoo's room first. I took pictures of him VERY messy bed. His little rocket alarm clock that I gave him a few years back. I then went to Donghyuns room. He had an interesting assortment of books.. I decided not to take a picture of it, that would be a contract breaker. I laughed as I flipped through the pages. All I saw was s, s more s. I started laughing soon until I heard gasps. I turned around to see BOYFRIEND with shocked eyes as I held this book. 


I was tied to a couch by the restraints of Minwoo. Yes. He sat on the couch, I was pushed onto his lap of course by Kwangmin, then Minwoo wrapped his arms around me. He wouldn't move, I bit him..hardly. Still didn't. I gave up and decided to at least make myself comfortable on him. I parted his legs so that I was inbetween them and so that I would be able to sit on the couch as well. 

In front of me was the book I found in Donghyun's room. Everyone was in front of me giving me dissapointed look. I didn't really care but I found it a little annoying that I was blamed for someting I didn't do. I looked at Donghyun whos face had guilt all over it. 

"Yah! What are you- you doing with that book!?" Jeongmin yelled pointing at the book. 

"It's not mine!" I yell.

"YAH! Are you using informal talk with me!?" Jeongmin yells. 

Youngmin came and shoved a sock into my mouth to prevent me from yelling even further. I gagged at the dirty sock in my mouth. I started to thrash around in Minwoos arms trying to punch Youngmin out. I tickeled my way out of the arms of Minwoo. I then was so close to punching Youngmin in the face. Being the annoying bastard and nice younger twin Kwangmin is, he decided it was a proper time to punch me out instead. 

Yes, I got punched the face. Kwangmin though; he got a kick in the crotch. 


Kwangmin and I were sitting crossed legged outside of the directors office at midnight. The director left 30 mintures ago. We were to sit down cross legged until 2 in the morning. It was okay for the director because BOYFRIEND had no schedule the next day. It was okay for him either way, if I don't sit, then he gets to sue me. If I sit, I get disiplined. So it was okay. 

Kwangmin was sitting cross legged beside me leaning his back onto the wall. 

My brain then just reminded me, I'm not his slave. 

"Kwang-devil! Guess what!" I say excitedly. 

"What..?" He asks a little annoyed. 

"I'm not your servent!" I exclaim happily.

He then grunted. "What did you get?" 

I show him my paper proudly while grinning. 

"Here." He says passing me a paper. 

 

Jo Kwangmin

Math: 100%

English: 100%

Social Studies: 100%

Science: 110%

 

How..How do you get 110% on an exam?! 

"Well.. I finished it in record time." He says smugly. 

"I-I thats not fair!" I yell at him.

"I can't help it if I'm talented." He says smugly. "Welcome to the slave life." He says smirking.



HMM. I'm sorry for not updating. )): Not that anyone reads this anyways. HAHA. K bye. I hope you liked it!!