Green_Bird

The World of Blogs

I shot out of bed to get ready for school. I ran to the kitchen grabbed a piece of toast and ran back to my bedroom. I slipped on my uniform and grabbed my bag and left for school. I hopped on the bus and checked my iPhone. 

I have a blog called Celebrity24-7, it gets about 50 000 views a day. I blog about celebrity gossip, review their music and interview them. The thing is, nobody knows who I am. I'm the only faculty working on my blog. My pen name is Green_Bird. Nobody knows who I am. Whenever I interview them it would be over a webcame while I am wearing my over sized blue hoodie. Nobody knows what I look like and nobody knows who I am.

I go to Idol academy, it's a school for idols. I know what your thinking, wait you're an idol!? I'm not. The director of the school is my relative. I'm in there as an 'undercover' spy for him. I'm enrolled with my best friend Minwoo. He's in a group called BOYFRIEND. I'm not super close to his group but believe me, Minwoo and I are practically siblings. 


I was about to go into my class when I saw something from the corner of my eye. I focused for a second, it was..Jo Kwangmin. I remember him. He's in BOYFRIEND with Minwoo, he's also one of the reasons my servers were down for awhile..jerk. I looked looked closer and noticed he was holding a girls hand. It was Park Go Mi(not important), isn't she one of the newset kIids here? She just debuted yesterday. Isn't it too early to get involved in a scandel...?

I pulled out my phone and stealthily followed them avoiding suspicion. I opened my phone pretending to curse at the small rockets in jet pack joy ride. That made me seem less suspicious...I hope. They stopped at a desereted and old class room. I looked at Kwangmin, his face was furious. Go Mi had a terrified exspression, her face had guilt painted all over it. 

I chose the multi task option on my phone*, I opened voice recorder and also my video camera just to make sure I have solid proof that this is real. I took pictures and recorded their conversation.

"Why?!" Kwangmin yelled at her.

"You know we're not allowed to date!" She yelled at him between sobs. 

He grabbed her into a rash embrace. Her arms stayed firm at her side. She refused to hug him back, no matter how much she wanted too. 

"We can make this work!" He said desperatly. 

"I'm so sorry Kwangmin.. I hope BOYFRIEND goes far. Goodbye.." She says tears freefalling from her face. 

I saw her walking out of the room so I ran out of there like the Usain Bolt. 


I sighed as I finished my update. Minwoo is going to kill me later.. I closed my eyes trying to push out that event out of my head. It never stopped, he never stopped it. I opened my laptop to check on my blog. I saw all the comments. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. LOL. Hate. 

I hate you.. Look what you did! It's your fault! Fandoms come at me. Fandoms want me dead, unless of course I have something good to say. Then they praise me.

I shut my laptop and sighed. It's your fault. I don't care. I'll someday show you. I have my own brain..

I soon climed into my bed and closed my eyes. I soon heard a text from my phone. I groaned and picked it up. I checked to see the caller ID, Noh Minwoo. 

That's it. I'm dead. Bye.

YAH! EUN HEE! YOU'RE DEAD. 

I'M GOING TO YOUR HOUSE LATER AND I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU

AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE DEAD. 

BYE. 

SAY BYE

YOU'RE DEAD. 

I cringed at his text but nonetheless I replied. 

MINWOO

CALM YOUR BUM. 

IT RHYMES ;)

I'M SO SORRY. 

YOU GUYS ARE POPULAR SO..

IT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN VIEWS

I'M SORRY DON'T HURT ME. 

I'M GOING TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

JUST DON'T HURT ME. 

I just noticed, Christmas colors. See that's how close we are! We text with christmas colors. 

Good. >:)

Come to Starship. We'll decide your punishment. 

hehehe. 

Maybe we could spend more time together now!

Spend time together? What does he mean? I was about to ask him when but soon enough another text came from him. I opened it up. 

EUN HEE. 

COME TO STARSHIP NOW. 

COME. 

NOW. 

OR. 

ELSE. 

I WILL MURDER YOU. 

:*

I looked at what I was wearing. Neon pink shorts and a white tank top. I groaned and went to my closet to change. I threw on light blue skinny jeans and a green hoodie. I grabbed my bag and left to Starship..


I found myself in the office of the Director of Starship, behind me was 4 gorgeous teenagers, an idiot of a friend and a very pissed off teenager with death lingering off him. The death in particular was pointing at me. 

"You're green_bird?" The Director asked surprised. 

"Yes.." I say meekly.

"What's your real name and what is your relation to Noh Minwoo?!" He yelled/asked me. 

"Lee Eun Hee and he's just my childhood friend!" I say in a haste, scared he would yell at me more. 

He simply hummed and smiled at me, the smile was anything but warm. "It's a pleasure. I assume we're the first people to know who Green_Bird is." He says. 

"Yes.."

"Okay."  He says fast. "If you don't want me to sue you then you better listen." My face instantly paled. "You will live with these boys and blog nothing but BOYFRIEND, it must be good posts about them for a whole year. If you fail to do so..." He paused. "You don't want to find out." He says evily. 


I finished signing a contract about our 'deal'. I told my mom and she happily agreed. She always wanted me out of the house. I was told I was to move into the dorm in 2 days. My mom said she wanted it tomorrow but they said in 2. She was disapointed but happy that I was leaving. 

As I left I was tripped. I fell flat on my face. I looked to see the owner, it's the one and only Jo Kwangmin. I grunted and looked away while dusting myself off. I walked away to have a ball of paper thrown at my head. It was a smirking Kwangmin. I saw him walk away so I decided to un ravel the paper.

Hey Green_Bird. Your little update was a whole lot of bullsh*t. I can go and tell everyone who you are in school and on my twitter. We both know that you have dirt on every student at our school. I can tell them all, then can tell everyone that YOU'RE GREEN_BIRD, their fans will find out then you're dead. Basically you're now my little servent. See you later..servent. 

I carfully folded the paper and sighed. I then ripped the stupid piece of paper into shreds then threw it in the garbage. I kicked the garbage then stuck my tounge out at it imaging that it was Kwangmin. I grabbed my phone and updated.

I sighed knowing it was the end of me. Soon I would have to live with the pain of waking up to 6 amazingly handsome people in my house..



First chapter! It's really crappy I know..