A very3x first day.

They and Their Chances

 

Sehun takes out a bicycle from the garage. He checks for a while for the brakes and the tires. Everything is okay so he rides it till he reaches to Suho and Chanyeol who are waiting at the front of their house.

“Everything is good. Let’s go.” Sehun says.

“Okay, let’s go.” Suho replies.  Sehun turns to see the latter. He wonders why Suho answers instead of Chanyeol.

“What? What you mean with your ‘let’s go’?” Sehun asks.

“I’m going to follow you guys. Wow! Today is such a wonderful day.” Suho spreads both of his arms and closes his eyes as he breathes in.  Sehun passes the bicycle to the clueless Chanyeol and grabs both of Suho’s arms and drags him inside the house. “Not so wonderful for us if you are around, weirdo.” Sehun replies.

“Come on!” Suho runs to them.

“Chanyeol hyung! Hurry up! You better push the pedal!” Sehun shouts while pushing the bicycle with his feet on the ground. Unfortunately, Chanyeol unable to balance the handle and they fell on the road.

“Park Chanyeol!” Sehun exclaims.

“I’m… I’m sorry. Ouch! Ouch! My leg!” Chanyeol groans.

Suho sighs.

In the end, Sehun is the one who pushes the pedal and Chanyeol sits at the behind seat.  Suho follows them from behind with his scooter. Chanyeol and Suho keep laughing at each other, and Sehun getting annoyed with their laughter. Chanyeol’s position is exactly like a big toad since he puts both of his leg on the passenger’s pedal and spread his legs like one.

“Hyung! You look like a kid!” Chanyeol shouts and continues to laugh.

“Excuse me~ You look like a frog, ‘beach’! Sehun! How brave you are, letting a big frog sit behind you.HA.HA!”

“Shut up!” Sehun replies harshly.

“This scooter is awesome, you know. It’s included with electric bicycle batteries. Mom is so cool!”

“Stop shouting!” Sehun suddenly brakes and cause Chanyeol scream hysterically. “HYUNG!!! BRAKE!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

BAM!

“ Sehun thinks he is a normal boy and keeps calling me as a weirdo. The time will show you who is the real weirdo.”

                                                                                                                                  Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                          Kim Park Suho