Final

Sing Me To Peace

 

“Kyungsoo, don’t leave.” She said. Kyungsoo who was doing his assignments looked up at her and wrinkled his forehead “Please.”

“W-what do you mean?” He asked on confusement

“Stay here with me.”

Kyungsoo put down all of his papers and sat on her bed “Shouldn’t it be me who say that to you?” He held her freezing hand with his both hand “Don’t leave.”

She answered with the best smile she could give him. Kyungsoo could obviously see the pain from that curled lips. If only she had the word ‘stay’ as a choice, she would stay forever. Even though sometimes she think, what is the point of staying if in the end they’ll die anyway? Isn’t it the same as now?

“People dies, Kyungsoo. Just let me go.” He might always been insecure about all of this but underneath it all he knew at some point he must let her go whether he want it or not. They don’t really have much choice.

Kyungsoo lean closer to give a long and passionately kiss on her lips. The taste of her cold lips broke Kyungsoo’s heart even more. A warm water slowly dropped from her eyes and it fell down to their mouth. They slowly broke the kiss and breath in heavily as Kyungsoo wiped away the tears from her wet cheek “I’ll try my best.”

She nodded before putting her head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder “Sing me something.” She began to talked again. She closed her eyes as she heard Kyungsoo began to mumbled a song.

Baby don't cry, tonight
Eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry, tonight
Eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun niga aniya, 
Kkeutnae molla ya hae deon

So baby don't cry, cry
Nae sarangi neol jikilten

 

Everything became so light and stiff for her all of the sudden. The hand that Kyungsoo held getting colder as before. There was a long silence between them. Until the electrocardiograph had turned into the flatline.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : It's a short ending kkkk sorry for the lame story and grammar. The idea just came out of nowhere ^^