"Two Is Better Than One Right? Part 2"

"The Gentle Melody "

~~Continuing From The Recent Chapter~~

Hearing all of the people screaming made me terrified.

I didn't want to stay with those 2 anymore, so I bit TOP's hand to escape.

"AHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Seung hyon oppa screamed in pain.

"Eh??".

WE'RE AT A AMUSEMENT PARK?!?!

"The screaming you heard earlier were people in the haunted house and roller coasters" Jiyong oppa patted my head "And when I told you that there was no where to escape, I ment that you can't escape anymore since I already paid for the wrist bands."

Oppa smiled "Your older brother told me that you love amusement parks, so I decided to have our date here".

"Wait...how do you know my oppa??" 

Oppa rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...our band has associated with their band and that's also why you bumped into Daesung that day."

"HEY!! AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY SORRY FOR BITTING MY HAND?!?" Seung oppa shouted.

Holding Seung Hyun oppa's hand into my hands I apologized.

Luckily I had band-aids, so i just sticked it on the bit mark.

~Chu~~~

I kissed the bite mark I have left on his hand, "Now it's all better!".

"Well let's get going!" Jiyong oppa shouted in excitement.

The first ride we saw was the "Spinning Tea Cup".

"OPPA!!" I said as i shook his arm "Let's go on that one".

We all got on the tea cup and started rotating the wheel.

"Ahhh! To fast! To fast!" Seung Hyun oppa screamed.

Oppa laughed, "HAHAHA! You're such a scaredy cat TOP!"

As the ride stopped, TOP quickly got out the tea cup and ran to a bathroom to throw up.

"TOP has such a weak stomach" Oppa chuckled "OHH!!! Let's ride that one Faith!".

Oppa pointed at this scary roller coaster. It was know to be the most steepest roller coaster in the WORLD!

"Uhm....I think I'll pass for now op-".

Oppa grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the ride.

"Oppa has really strong, big and manly hands" I thought to myself "I feel safe when I'm with him".

Everyone seat there patiently for the roller coaster harness to go down.

As the motor started up,the roller coaster began to move slowly.

I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to roller coasters so I just shut my eyes real tight.

Oppa suddenly reached out for my hand.

"Are you scared?" Oppa asked.

"Uhm...yeah".

I was shocked that oppa held my hand, I felt like his on the inside:

But then I managed to just pull off the cute look

I felt like I couldn't brethe anymore since the coaster was near the end of the drop.

Oppa gripped my hand tighter.

*SWOOSH*

"I"M GONNA DIE!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could when the drop came.

I took a glimpse to my right, to see if oppa was screaming.

I couldn't believe my eyes! Oppa was smiling and laughing!

Although he was doing so,  I was happy that oppa was enjoying himself. His smile brightens every single day that I'm with him.

After the ride, I got off the ride looking like a mess.

Oppa let go of my hand without any hesitation.

I wanted to hold his hand a little longer. This warm, strong yet kind hand.

"That sure was fun! Let's go on it again!".

Oppa paused "Eh. Hold on Faith, your hair's everywhere".

*Buddup*

Even the slightest touch of his fingers was enough to make my heart race.

"All done"

"Ah..ah..ah...thank you" I stuttered real bad.

We walked at a steady pace.

"I wonder where Seung Yyun oppa went".

"I don't know. Maybe somewhere, were he can flirt with girls".

I didn't think that he was that type of person but I didn't want to argue with oppa, so I just let it be.

~~~Grumble

OH NO! Why did my stomach have to grumble at such a time?!

"Oh. Are you hungry Faith?".

I nodded.

"WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?!? I CAN'T HAVE YOU STARVING!".

We hurried to find a stand with good food.

Oppa stopped infront of this stand that made bulgogi.

"Do you like bulgogi?" Oppa asked taking out his wallet.

"Yeah but-"

Oppa orderd 1 plate of it.

"Oppa I'll pay for it!" Handing the cashier my money.

"No! I'll pay! I can't have you pay the food when I asked you on a date" Oppa took my money from the cashiers hands, putting his money in her hand

"My treat , okay." Oppa winked.

Jiyong oppa is such a gentleman unlike my previous......No No No! I don't have time to think about him. 

The cashier interupted "My, my! You two are just one cute couple. Since you guys are so cute, I guess a discount on the food will do."

We both blushed in embarrassment.

 Oppa smiled "Sadly, we're not a couple but maybe one day we will be."

*Buddup*

Those words made my face completely red, so quickly jogged somewhere to cool off.

While I was jogging, a colorful stand that sold bracelets caught my eye.

This women,that came out from nowhere, asked me if I wanted to buy a bracelet.

"Uhm...no I'm just-"

The woman stared at me like she was looking deep in my soul.

"What about for a boy?" 

A light went on in my head. While I'm here, i might as well buy something for oppa to show my appreciation towards him.

"I guess..." I searched through the glass to find one that suits oppa.

 I pointed to bracelet that had the refreshing baby blue color.

"You are really lucky, this was the last of it." 

"Well then I guess I was lucky today" I said as I walked off to go back to the stand where I left oppa.

Oppa was just sitting patiently on the this chair fidgeting.

"Ah..I'm back oppa" I scratched the back of my head.

Oppa got up and shook me to death, "Where did you go?! I was so worried about you!!!"

Pulling away from oppa, I responded "I just went to get this."

Taking the bracelet out of my bag.

"Here" I handed him the bracelet "I tried to get something that would suite-"

Oppa quickly grabbed my arm and tightly hugged me.

We did not exchange any words but I knew what oppa was trying to tell me through his hug.

He was telling me thank you for the wonderful gift while putting the bracelet on his right wrist.

*DING DING*

The man shouted "1 ORDER OF BULGOGI!!"

We both pulled away from each other and sat down on our seats.

"MMMMM!!!!! It's so yummy!!!" I squealed.

So i just kept eating and eating, telling myself

"HEY! Save some food for me!" Oppa laughed "Feed me"

Oppa opened his mouth, so I just put some food in his mouth.

We kind of do look like a couple don't we?

Judging the reaction on oppa's face, I can sense that he really liked the food since all he was doing was chewing the meat.

His chewing finally came to an end "MMM! It is good. ahha."

I could have said "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Jiyong oppa and I strolled around the whole park playing games, messing around, and taking pictures.

It was then getting to the point were the sun was setting, so our last plan of the day was to ride the ferris wheel.

"Oppa, let's take one last picture before the day ends"

Oppa laid back onto the seat "I'm tired but I guess one last photo won't hurt."

Our faces were almost touching each others.

"Make sure you smile in this picture oppa" Holding the camera near our faces , "Ready? 1, 2,3!!" 

I told oppa to smile but he ended up just bitting his lower lip, but he still looked cute.

The ferris wheel ride ended, so we made our way back to the train station to get back home.

As we were walking, my legs started to hurt.

I stumbuled but then I controlled my legs for a second but then my legs were like "SIKE!!! FALL!!". So I ended up falling.

"Are you okay Faith?!" Oppa helped me up.

"Awwhh! Now my heels are broken." I complained "AHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPPA!?!"

Oppa lifted me on his back.

Chuckling to himself "Well.. you can't walk with broken heels now. I bet your feet hurt from walking, am I right? "

"It does but, doesn't your feet hurt to oppa?"

Whispering in a quiet tone,oppa replied  "No. Nothing hurts when your with me. Your presence is enough to make me feel great."

~~

"Am I heavy oppa?"

"You're quiet lighter than I expected."

Was that an insult or a complement? I didn't know but I was to sleepy to even ask.

Oppa had such a wide but manly back. I could feel his body warmth through his back. I felt like I was on a fluffy polar bear.

I had a feeling oppa was whispering something but I wasn't sure so I let it be.

Please grant my wish to let me stay by his side forever looking at his cheerful laugh and warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen when she arrives at her house? Will her wish being with her oppa come true? 

Sorry if the story was a little long but anyways i hope you liked the chapter. Tell me what you think about it.

Bye~