"Two Is Better Than One Right? Part 1"

"The Gentle Melody "

It has been a while since I've been on a date. I hope this date

goes great so I could get to know Oppa a little more. Please don't let anything go wrong. 

 

I woke up from the gentle touch of the sun and the morning air.

Walking to my bathroom, I noticed that the light was on.

I knew that I didn't leave the light on last night,since i double checked everything before i went to sleep.

I was so scared to open the bathroom door, without any protecting, so I grabbed this expensive- looking vase and this heavy mop that I found at the corner of my room.

My hands and legs were shaking but I didn't have a choice to. I had to do this now or else even oppa would be in danger.

"HIYAH!!!!!" I charged through the door holding the vase with my left and the mop on the right

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Oppa and I both screamed at the top of our lungs.

"Oh....thank god it's just you, Faith" Oppa sighed in relief.

"You scared the living soul I had in me" Letting out a sigh "Why are you in my bathroom?"

Oppa stood their holding something behind his back, "Well..I....uhm..."

"Spill it . I won't get mad" Putting my hand on this shoulder.

Oppa let out a sigh, he opened his hand showing me razor.

"I just needed something to shave my mustache because I have dinner with one of my workmates, so I want to look presentable and professional"

Giggling softly, "You don't have to be embarrassed Oppa. Just say that you wanted to look cute. Hahah. Is she your girlfriend?"

Oppa covered my mouth with his hand, "Enough talking. You have a date as well right. Better early than late."

I nodded in response

~~~After I Finished Showering~~~

I was all set to go

Making my way to the door, Oppa screamed "ARE YOU FOR REAL FAITH!?!?! ARE YOU REALLY GOING ON A DATE WITH THOSE UGLY CLOTHES ON?!? YOU DRESS LIKE OUR MOTHER! "

"I haven't gone shopping in a while and I also want to be comfortable while I'm on the date" I argued back.

Oppa got up from the couch, "No! That's not an excuse for looking like a mess". 

So then, oppa grabbed my hand as we walked to his room

He opened the closet, grabbing some clothes and commanding me to change into it

After i finished dressing up, i looked in the mirror

"WOW!!! This outfit is really cute oppa!!" Gaving him a light kiss on the cheek.

"I know, I know but you better get going now" Oppa said while pointing at the clock.

IT WAS 11:55!!!!! Jiyong oppa told me to meet him at this train station near my house at 12:00.

"Im going now oppa!!!" I shouted across the hall.

Arriving at the train station at 12:23, I saw oppa and TOP calmly sitting at the foutain's built-in seat.

"What is TOP doing here?" I thought to myself.

They both walked my way.

"You look really cute Faith" 

*BADDUP*

My heart just skipped a beat.

"You're probably wondering why old man is with us right?" Oppa said in a calm manner "Remember when we played that one game were we had to dance to win a prize.Since TOP knew i had a date with you, he forced me to bring him on our date as his "reward" "

"Ohh i see now. Well....the more the merrier right?" I winked

"Uhmmm.....YEAH!" oppa looked away.

"Eh...?".

"You're wink struck him" TOP smiled "Let's get going shall we?".

~~~On the Train~~~

Setting my camera down on the seat i asked oppa "So...Where are we going?".

"It's a secret~" Holding his pointer finger to his lips.

Jiyong oppa got up from his seat to go to the bathroom, leaving me and TOP together/

"How are you doing Faith?".

"Oh.....I'm doing good" I responded.

It was pretty awkward between us.

I was worried that TOP might think I'm boring since I didn't know what to talk about. He's kind of the mysterious type who moves swift and unpredictable.

TOP was looking at the small window next to him. The more I looked at him, the more I was attracted to him. His skin like snow that falls when it's winter, and hair colored like the swaying oce-

"What? Is there something on my face?" TOP questioned touching all around his face.

OMG! I can't believe I was caught looking at him. I bet he thinks I'm weird now. 

I didn't have a reason to hide why I was looking at him so i just told him "OH! NO! It's just that you're so beautiful i couldn't stop looking at you".

A few seconds later, TOP burst in laughter while covering his face 

"Did i say something funny?"

He shook his head "No. It's just that your so blunt. and-" TOP started laughing again.

This was the first time I've heard him laugh. I was happy that he opened up to me a little bit.

"You're such an interesting girl Faith" giving me such a warm smile, my face started to heat up.

TOP quickly took my camera and -

*CLICK* *FLASH*

"EH?! I wasnt't ready!" I covered my face.

TOP giggled "This is what you call "caught off guard" right?".

"Shut up!" Quickly taking the camera from his hands "IT'S PAY BACK TIME!!".

*FLASH*

I tried to hold it but it was so funny that I didn't have enough energy to contain it.

"PWAHAHAHAHHA!!!! THIS PICTURE IS PRICELESS!!!!" I laughed histerically "YOU LOOK AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! HAHHAHAHA".

He took the camera from my hands and looked at the photo "PSH!!This picture isn't just beautiful.-

It's fabulous"

"Hahah! You know TOP, you're a really good person" smiling at him.

Smirking, "How about you just call me oppa like you do to G. Ne?".

"Okay".

"Seems like you guys are getting along fine" Jiyong leaned against the door.

"Want to join us oppa?" Pulling his hand so that we sit next to each other.

The three of us talked on and on like it was never going to end. I was really happy that the boys were opening up to me little by little

*We are now arriving at xxxxx. Thank you for riding on xxxxx. Have a good day*

We were getting of the train one by one. First TOP, me, and then oppa

"Faith watch your step--"

"Hahah. You should watch your steps oppa rather than mines" I giggled.

"Shhh. Nobody saw that" He began walking.

We all walked for a good 20 minutes, but I didn't mind since I was enjoying the scenery.

"We're almost there Faith, just a little longer".

~~~5 minutes later~~~

TOP covered my eyes with his large hands "Don't worry Faith, I'm not going to do anything so just keep walking".

"What's going on oppa? Please tell me".

I was so scared and worried for what was happening.

*AGHHHHHHHH!!!!*

OMG!! DID I JUST HERE PEOPLE SCREAMING?!?! WHERE ARE THEY TAKING ME?! SHOULD I JUST RUN?.

"If your scared Faith, it's to late to run now cause there is nowhere to run to" oppa whispered in my ear.

THIS IS BAD!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Faith going? Who are the people screaming? Are oppa and TOP really bad people?

Pretty simple chapter but wait till part 2 (;

Peace!