The Sound of Love

The Sound of Cicadas

He knew what he was feeling was real, and what it meant, but another part begged him to turn back and fall helplessly into the strong arms of his only hyung. Yet he continued running, the world spinning at a dizzying pace. 


"hyung....hyung!?!" He heard them but kept running, ravaging through every room. Where was he, now, he needed him at this very moment.

If Himchan was going to run, he was going to run fast. He was going to outrun his feelings that remained Yongguk and leap into these new feelings that were brought up to the surface. 
"Himchan hyung..." Not now Zelo. He shoved past the tall boy whose face was riddled with alarm from what Himchan could make of it through his tears.
"Hyung!" Zelo jumped in front of him, clutching his shoulder and pressing his forehead to Himchan's. 
"The tree" Zelo scanned over him, watching the words slide into place and light up inside Himchan.

Himchan's eyes flickered up to Zelo's, silently beckoning him for the answer to the question he hadn't asked.
Nodding and smiling softly Zelo opened the door.
"Go hyung, he's waiting" Himchan's legs stuttered to move, but with one shove from Youngjae he stumbled his way out of the door and down the stairs and streets. 

Honking horns and people talking sounded just like a hum. The only sound clear to him was his increasing heartbeat slamming and pumping against his ribs. Running slower than he wished he could HImchan stumbled to the edge of the field.
The grass finally laid before his eyes, cascading over the short hills, with one sole tree standing in the center and one lonely boy leaning against it.
Jongup.
Jongup.
His Jongup.

Taking slow elongated strides forward, finally meeting Jongup, face to face, his hand placed to Jongup's chest. He hung his head, counting his breaths. 1....2....3...

Come on Kim HImchan, say something.... tell him you-


"Hi hyung" Jongup tilted Himchan's chin up, so his smile came into full view. A bright grin beamed at him, his eyes diminshing into small cresants.  Himchan's heart fluttered at the sight, feeling his knees weaken and his lips pull into a receptive smile.
"Hello"

Jongup glanced over his hyung before pulling his waist and pinning his lips to Himchan's letting his emotions flow. He had chosen him. He could finally have him. His Himchan.

  *     *     *
 

"It felt good, that's all he really remembered, well all he claimed to remember"
"I seriously do not remember half of this..." Youngjae glanced over at me, sending me a glare only Youngjae could muster. Always so rude, this Yoo Youngjae.
"Why don't you ask the happy couple yourself" I smiled pleasantly averting my eyes to Himchan and Jongup cuddling on the floor. Youngjae sighed rolling his eyes at me as I grinned back.
"I'll vouch that this story is accurate" Zelo, always little.... well not little Zelo, had something to say.
"Don't you think you may have exaggerated some facts?" Yongguk groaned, his chin resting in his palms. 
"He didn't expand or exaggerate anything actually" Himchan smiled at me snuggling his face deeper into the crook of Jongup's neck.
"Nope, he didn't" Jongup chimed in agreeing to his Himchan, as he referred to him.  
"Well you might aswell finish it" Youngjae jabbed my shoulder and lifted his legs, crossing them on the couch to snuggle closer to me....This kid honestly.
"before you finish, why in the hell did you write this in the first place?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow, plunking down into the lazy boy chair beside Zelo.
"because it's a beautiful story of love" Youngjae squeaked, smiling proudly and winking at me. Unfortunately for him...he was wrong and he loved to be right. Maybe I should let him think he is right, but nothing is funnier than an angry Youngjae.
"actually it's because the fans will just eat this up" I smirked impishly as all five pairs of eyes widened.

*    *    *

 

"I love you hyung..." Jongupie lips trembled against Himchan's as he spoke. Himchan crinkled Jongup's shirt in his fist planted on his chest.
"I love you too Jonguppie"
"I waited so long to hear that" Jongup smiled, pressing his lips to Himchan's forehead.
"I waited so long to hear it too"
"what does it sound like?" Jongup looked at Himchan curiously wondering how it sounded to Himchan to hear him say I Love You.
"Sounds like Love"

 

THE END

 

- Jung Daehyun

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi Subscribers!!! This is the FINAL CHAPTER! Thank you all for reading and loving this story so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. For those of you who didn't understand the ending, Daehyun was actually telling / reading the story the entire time. (I played on him being creepy from TADAH It's B.A.P) Anyways I hoped you all enjoyed the ending and I could fully satisfy your Himup feels! I hope you who are following me now, stay with me as I continue to write for fanfictions. Thank you all and enjoy!

Love, Authornim Skye