I'm So Happy

My Life Begins with You

 

 

 

 

 

1 month passed and Ha Kyung and Kang Joo were immersed into their school work. With Kang Joo tutoring Ji Hoon and Ha Kyung joining the photography club with the help of Heung Soo encouraging her to do so; their schedules were full.

While at Bliss Ha Kyung was doing her assignment for photography club. She had taken many different pictures of scenery and she had to choose the best ones that reminded her of her childhood. Being the perfectionist that she was, she thought none of them were good enough. I mean she did like the pictures but she felt everyone else’s pictures would be better than hers and if they took one look at her pictures they would laugh at her. She let out a big sigh of frustration as she bit her nails.

“Yet again you’re being hard on yourself,” Heung Soo placed his hands on her shoulders and being to massage her. It felt so good and she soon forgot her problems as she closed her eyes to enjoy the moment, “Don’t second guess yourself. When I have a decision to make I either make a pros and cons list or I simply close my eyes and let my fingers do the choosing,”

“That’s crazy,” as she snapped her neck to face him. He smiled as he turned her head back towards the pictures and continued to massage her shoulders

“Try it,” he whispered in her ear

She closed her eyes and placed her fingers on random pictures. To her surprise she ended up picking the pictures she liked the most. She smiled to herself

“Once again you’re my hero,” she smiled at him as she packed up so she could start her shirt

Kang Joo, Ji Hoon and Nam Soon were off this evening so it was just her, Heung Soo, Jung Ho, Yi Kyung and the two other new employees they just hired. Business was growing rapidly so that made them very happy and everyone seemed to get along just fine…that is except for 2 people.

“How’s everything?” he asked as they got behind the counter

“School is great. I’m glad I joined the photography club. I’ve met some cool people,”

“Any cute guys in this club?” she furrowed her brows

Ever since she drunk kissed Heung Soo they decided to be friends. She wanted to really get to know Heung Soo and not on a physical level. That was so hard though because the night she straddled and kissed him kept plaguing her thoughts. Every time she thought she had gotten over it, those images flashed in her head. It also didn’t help that he was super sweet to her and a huge flirt.

“Nope, no cute guys,”

“Heung Soo nodded his head. He did get Nam Soon’s blessing to pursue Ha Kyung; he just didn’t know how to do that considering he knew she still liked him. Yes she had denied it and even told him they weren’t as close as they were before; though she failed to give Heung Soo a reason. But every now and then he would catch her staring ever so sadly at Nam Soon. It would crush his heart.

“Oppa,” she had her hand on his back, “Why have you gone so far away,” she was so close to him he could smell her shampoo. He closed his eyes

“Where’s Kang Joo?” he snapped out of it

“At home,”

“What time do you get off?”

“I close,”

“I’ll walk you home,”

“You don’t have…”

“Don’t argue with me,” he smiled at her

“Alright Oppa,” she smiled as she took a customer’s order

Ji Hoon was working steadily on the work Kang Joo had made up for him. Business math wasn’t his strong point but since she decided to help him the information was slowly starting to seep in his brain. When he finished he gleefully pushed the paper towards her. She took and graded it for him.

“Well you’re getting better. An 85,” she smiled at him as he frowned

“It’s not good enough,”

“Oh man now you sound like Ha Kyung. You have to be proud of yourself. In a short amount of time you’ve come a long way,” she handed the paper back to him

“Thanks,” he sighed as he looked at her  

Kang Joo had changed. When she was in high school she was this tough tomboy who because of her toughness didn’t appear attractive. She was likable but scary because she could easily beat you up. Now she seemed to have embraced her feminine ways and she was definitely likeable with a slender waist, ample and gorgeous long brown hair….Ji Hoon shook his head violently. Why the hell was he thinking Kang Joo in this manner? He grew to like her but fantasying about her was too much.

“Ji Hoon are you ok?” she walked into the kitchen

“Yeah,” he followed her in the kitchen. He then looked at his watch: 8:30, “What time does Ha Kyung get off?”

“She closes. So she’ll be home in 2 ½ hours. Why?” she sipped her water

“I think I’ll stay till she comes home,”

“I don’t need a babysitter. Plus I have to get ready for school tomorrow,”

“I won’t bother you,” he sat on the couch and the TV, “You do what you need to do,”

She needed to take a shower but for some reason showering while her crush was in her living room wasn’t ideal but she didn’t want to shower after Ha Kyung got home.

“You’re a big girl. It’s not like he’s going to come in her while you’re showering,” she said to herself

Kang Joo undressed and got in. after her long day a nice hot shower felt so good. Ji Hoon on the other hand was trying to distract his mind from the fact that Kang Joo was in the other room. He blinked to take the images out of his head. He was a gentleman. He would not think of her that way.

“Ji Hoon!” she yelled his name

He jumped up startled and sweating, “Yea,” he stuttered

“Can you get me a towel?”

He peeked his head in her bedroom. She had her head out of the bathroom door. Unfortunately the door was open more than she thought and he caught a quick glimpse of the left side of her body. He got hard and cursed under his breath as he got her a towel. He gulped as he handed her the towel.

“Thanks,” she closed the door and Ji Hoon walked back in the living room to control his emotions.

He had to admit he was very attracted to her ever since they started spending so much time together. But he had to keep it professional but that was proving to be very difficult. He promised Yi Kyung and Jung Ho he wouldn’t pursue her

“Forget this. It ends tonight,” he said to himself

Kang Joo felt refreshed and very tired. She was going to politely send Ji Hoon home so she could go to bed.

“Ji Hoon…”

She wasn’t able to finish her sentence because she felt firm lips invade her space. She knew exactly who it was and for once she wasn’t going to fight it. She knew she wanted this. She wanted it very much so to push him off of her would be dumb. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. That was a big mistake because he let out a loud moan that had needed to escape for a long time. Ji Hoon was shocked of how much Kang Joo craved him. So the feeling was mutual. He smiled in as his hands explored her body.

They were enjoying each other when a thought flashed through his brain, “She gets off in 2 ½ hours,”

Ji Hoon lifted Kang Joo with her legs wrapped around him and carried her to the bedroom. She instantly came back to her senses.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

“As much as I like you and I’m assuming since you’re kissing me you…”

“I like you too,” they both blushed

“I don’t want to rush things,”

“We weren’t going to have . We were just going to kiss and touch and…” he kissed her neck so gently Kang Joo stopped breathing, “…I didn’t want Ha Kyung come home and find us on the couch,” he tenderly kissed her lips, “I want a relationship with you and I don’t want to have until we are both ready. I’m a ,”

She was shocked he so easily confessed that to her, “Me too,” they blushed again and kissed

Kang Joo lay down on her bed. She was tired after all. She pulled Ji Hoon down next to her. He kissed her cheek.

“You sleep and I’ll leave when Ha Kyung comes home,”

“Ok,” she sat up quickly, “I hope when I wake up I didn’t dream this whole night,”

“It’s not a dream,” he kissed her, “It’s very real,” he pushed her back down on the bed and lay next to her with his arms wrapped around her.

 

Heung Soo and Ha Kyung closed Bliss with the help of Yi Kyung and Jung Ho.

“Good night guys. I won’t see you tomorrow so I’ll talk to you later,” said Ha Kyung

“Alright,” said Jung Ho. He stopped Heung Soo, “And where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m walking her home,”

“Such a gentleman,” teased Yi Kyung

“Well be safe,” Jung Ho eyed the both of them

“Yes mom,” teased Heung Soo as he grabbed Ha Kyung’s hand and walked her to the apartment

“Something is definitely going on with those two,” said Yi Kyung

“Yea at least we know Ji Hoon knows his priorities. Can you image if he mixed business with pleasure like Heung Soo is trying to do. I smell disaster and there goes our business,”

“Yea let me call Ji Hoon to make sure he’s home,” Yi Kyung called Ji Hoon’s phone but it went to voicemail

“Maybe he’s asleep already,”

“Yea,” the boys headed home

Ha Kyung was nervous. Heung Soo was holding her hand like it was normal. As they walked and talked she kept looking at his handsome face. He was very caring and just wonderful. She wondered what changed him because if her memory served her correct; he wasn’t always this cheery.

“What changed you?”

“Huh?”

“You’re really different,”

“I’ve always been a good guy. You just rarely saw it. I was still hurting because of what Nam Soon did to me back then but when I finally forgave him I went back to  being my old self. And as far as being sweet to girls, I never saw anyone I really liked till now,” he looked her straight into her eyes. She smiled.

“I think I like you too,”

Heung Soo stopped walking and took her by the shoulders so she was facing him.

“What did you just say?”

“I think I like you,”

“Don’t play with me,”

“You think after all this time of us being around each other, of me getting to know you and liking it that I would be playing with you. I would never do that,”

“But Nam Soon…”

“And I aren’t together. We aren’t even close so stop it. I don’t want to be with him. I chose you,”

Heung Soo’s heart stopped. It was finally happening and the truth was out. She chose him. He took her in his arms and gave her a hug.

“I’m so happy,”

“Me too,”

“Look I know you keep saying you and Nam Soon aren’t close and I don’t know why but he’s my best friend and you’re my girl,” she snickered when he said that, “I want you guys to be close again,”

“Why?” she frowned

“Just try. I wasted a lot of time being mad at him; I mean I had a legitimate reason but if I had just forgiven him quicker we could have ended our turmoil. Just try for me,”

“I’ll try,” she hugged and kissed him