Spending Time With You

My Life Begins with You

Heung Soo and Ha Kyung arrived at the apartment to find textbooks on the table and glasses of water in the kitchen. It appeared that Ji Hoon was still there in the apartment but it was getting late. Ha Kyung went to Kang Joo’s room only to find them wrapped in each other’s arms. It came as a shock to her because she didn’t even know Ji Hoon liked Kang Joo.

“Well I guess we aren’t the only couple at Bliss,” said Heung Soo

“Omg, should I wake them?”

“Yea you had better. I can image that Yi Kyung and Jung Ho are wondering where he is. I bet they have been blasting his phone up,” Heung Soo went to find his phone, “Yup I was right. 12 missed calls,”

Ha Kyung went into the room and gently shook Ji Hoon to wake up.

“Ji Hoon,” he didn’t stir

Heung Soo thought Ha Kyung was making it so hard for herself, “Babe just…YAY!!!!” he yelled so loud it shocked Ha Kyung and woke up both Ji Hoon and Kang Joo

“Damn,” Ji Hoon looked at a smiling Heung Soo

Kang Joo was groggy as she looked at her surroundings. She suddenly started blushing when she realized her current position; her legs and Ji Hoon’s legs were wrapped together and they were in each other’s arms. She started blushing.

“No sense in blushing now. You’ve been caught,” said Heung Soo, “And your roommates have been calling you nonstop,” he handed Ji Hoon his phone. The poor boy’s heart dropped. They knew he was over here studying with Kang Joo. Now they are definitely going to ask questions.

“So are you two a couple?” asked Ha Kyung

“Well we have admitted to each other that we like each other. We haven’t talked about being in a relationship,” Ji Hoon smiled at Kang Joo

“Just do it. This will be great. We can go on double date together and have bonding time,” said Heung Soo. He was teasing them

“Let’s take it one day at a time,” said Kang Joo as she walked Ji Hoon to the door

Ha Kyung turned to Heung Soo, “Well you had better go too. It’s getting late,” he pulled her into a hug

“Ok I will see you tomorrow,”

“I don’t have to work and I’ll be in school most of the day,”

“I will see you tomorrow. I’m not taking no for an answer,” he kissed her temple

“So bossy,” she as she kissed his neck. Heung Soo closed his eyes as he breathed in her scent

“You smell like strawberries and whip cream,” she laughed as she pulled from him to see his face

“Good night Oppa,”

“Good night,” he kissed her lips

Kang Joo was coming in her room as Heung Soo was coming out. They nodded at each other as he let himself out. Once the apartment was empty Ha Kyung stared at Kang Joo.

“Talk. Now,”

“Well it happened kinda fast. One minute I was coming out of the shower and the next I knew Ji Hoon’s lips were on me,”

“You were !” she yelled with a shock look on her face

“No I had clothes on by then,” she giggled, “He wanted to wait till you got home before he left. I told him he didn’t have to but he was persistent. I took my shower and then when I came out he was kissing me. And Ha Kyung I didn’t stop him. I’ve always wanted this to happen and it was happening,” Ha Kyung smiled at Kang Joo

“I’m really happy for you,”

“Yea I’m happy for you too. So it looks like you and Heung Soo are going good too,”

“We are a couple too and I’m very happy,” she looked somewhat sad though

“Then why do you have that look on your face?”

“He wants me to be close with Nam Soon again. He said he regrets wasting his time being mad at Nam Soon and he thinks I will feel that way too. I rather not go along with what Heung Soo says but he really wants me to. I will think about it,”

“Do you think it will ever be the same again? I mean I know you too never did get together but you both had those feelings…”

“Feelings we never acted on. I think things happen for a reason. I truly do and I can’t keep going back to the past. I have to look forward to the future and so far I like my future,” she smiled, “It’s late and we have school tomorrow,”

“Good night,”

“Good night,”

 

Ji Hoon reached his apartment that he shared with Jung Ho and Yi Kyung. He just knew the boys would ask him tons of questions. It was 1 am. He tried to enter the apartment very quietly nonetheless.

Suddenly the lights flicked on and Ji Hoon had to squint his eyes to adjust to the light.

“You’re caught. No sense in trying to tip toe in here,” said Yi Kyung

Ji Hoon relaxed his shoulders and pouted.

“What took you so long?” asked Jung Ho

“You know I was studying,”

“It’s not like you have a test tomorrow or anything,”

“I didn’t want to leave her until Ha Kyung got home. She was closing the store. It seemed like the gentleman thing to do,”

“Then why was your phone off?” asked Jung Ho

“I was studying and I didn’t want to be disturbed. What is with the 21 questions?

“Jung Ho is afraid you’ll be like Heung Soo and mix business with pleasure,” said Yi Kyung

“Don’t put this all on me. You’re worried too. Kang Joo is a great girl but you can’t do this. It will ruin our business,” said Jung Ho

“How do you know that?”

“It always does in the end. What if you two break up and then stuff will go awry. Look just leave her be and get a girlfriend at school or something,”

“I can’t do that,”

“I like how he thinks. He’s putting school first,” said a smiling Yi Kyung

“That’s not what I mean. I can’t do that because I already confessed my feelings to Kang Joo and I kissed her and we slept together,” Ji Hoon was so innocent he didn’t think of the other meaning of “sleeping together” because the boys were having fits

“You slept with her! Already!” yelled Jung Ho

“There must be a mistake. She doesn’t seem like the kind of girl who would sleep with someone so fast,”

Ji Hoon finally realized what he said, “I mean we didn’t have . We just lay on the bed in each other’s arms. It was late and she was trying to go to bed but Ha Kyung hadn’t arrived yet and I didn’t feel right leaving her so we lay on the bed. Nothing happened but kissing and touching. And get this; she likes me too. We haven’t made it official but soon,” he looked determined, “And I don’t care what you two think. We won’t break up and it won’t worry our business so just relax. Maybe you two need to get your own girlfriends,”

“This is crap,” fumed Jung Ho as Yi Kyung looked on

“Listen I have school tomorrow so good night,” Ji Hoon went to his room with a smile on his face

 

The next day Ha Kyung sat in her photography class going over some shots she took for the assignment. She took some really good pictures and then she saw it; the one picture that she didn’t take; the one picture that found its way into her pile. She picked it up and just stared at it. She smiled.

“Wow good picture,” said Jang Woo, the leader of the photography club, “Who is he? Your boyfriend,”

“Yeah,” she was in trance then blushed when she admitted to being Heung Soo’s girlfriend

“He’s very photogenic. He looks like a model. I like how he’s not looking straight into the camera. You should submit this for the contest,”

“Oh I can’t,” she didn’t really take the picture. She doesn’t know who took the picture really

“Well I really think it will win,” he patted her back

Ha Kyung put the picture on the table as she continued to stare at it. She chuckled as she focused on Jang Woo giving out more assignments.

 

Ji Hoon walked happily to his class. He had and extra bounced his steps because all he could think about was Kang Joo. He laughed as he realized how this feeling felt. He hadn’t thought of her before but now she was all he could think of. He quickly stopped walking.

“Get a hold of yourself. You can’t think about her all the time. You have a business to run. Balance,”

“I always knew you were a bit strange,” Ji Hoon jumped as Kang Joo laughed at his reaction, “Why were you just talking to yourself Oppa?”

“Oppa?” he blushed

“Aigo are you blushing?” she pinched his cheeks and slipped her arm into his

“I’m just not used to this,” he smiled

“How did the boys take the news?” she smiled at him, “You can be honest with me,”

“They didn’t like it too much. They think me and Heung Soo are crazy for mixing business with pleasure but I defended our new relationship. I said nothing will break this up and we’re still going to succeed with our business,”

“I don’t want to cause trouble between you guys. You guys are still my bosses,”

“It’s fine babe. Don’t worry. Well here is my building,”

“I’m across the quad so I guess I’ll see you later. Fighting,” she was about to walk away when he grabbed her and hugged her tight

“I wish I could kiss you,”

“Later Oppa,” she wiggled out his grasp and went to her class with a huge smile on her face

 

Ha Kyung was sitting on the bench eating a sandwich when her sun was being blocked by a huge figure. She was enjoying her sun.

“Hey,” she looked to find him, “Hey how did you find me?”

Heung Soo sat next to her, “I have connections,”

“Wow I always thought that would sound romantic but it just sounds creepy,” she laughed as he sat down next to her

“Enjoying the weather. Why are you eating alone?”

“I like eating alone,” he gave her that look, “It’s not like I don’t have friends Oppa. I have friends but sometimes I like being by myself to think. Like how your picture got into my pile,” she smirked at him as he gave her a surprised look, “Any idea how that happened?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,”

“Oppa! Jang Woo Oppa saw your picture and wants me to submit it into the contest. But I didn’t take the picture. I can’t submit your work,”

“Yes you can. It’s a gift. Don’t I look good in the picture?”

“Of course you do but it’s not my work,”

“Well here,” he took her camera out of her bag, “Take another picture. I’ll pose the same,”

“It’s still not my work. I want to make it with my own pictures. This is important to me. I don’t want that kind of help,”

“I understand,” he smiled at her as he put his arm around her shoulder

“Don’t you have work to do?”

“I do but I wanted to see you; girlfriend,”

“Well aren’t you sweet boyfriend,” she laid her head on his shoulder

“So I was thinking that we could go on out first real date. I’ve never been on a date before…”

“Aw,”

“Stop it,” he started blushing, “I’m planning as we speak. I want it to be special,”

“As long as I’m with you; I don’t care what we do,” she pecked his cheek

“Baby we’re in public,” he pulled her closer as she giggled