IV: Twinkling To Meet You!

Love Alone. (P: Scared to Death.)

OMG... I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING?

I'M SO PROUD!!

I've been on a roll this week so I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

I also changed somethings with how I modify the text :3

With the main image, Tiffany isn't that much of a character here~ Unless... I twist things up ;)

*le gasp~!*

Also, I added Z___ M_ to this story. I'll add H____ later in the story. What? They're Chinese like Fei and Jia. I wanted to add them so badly~

Also, I might change the story title... I changed the plot a bit so and I hate it when my titles are irrelevant to its story!

And this story is being boring... I don't care, though. It's no use not publishing this story and it's more boring for me to keep this in storage... and it might even get deleted accidentally with all the reformatting we do to the computer.

So, readers, sorry~ But if you keep supporting this story, then thank you for deciding to support it no matter how boring it gets.

So, without further ado...


Fei had no idea what she did to deserve this torture.


"Hello, my children!" JYP sang, coming in.

Everyone was in the lounge, bored as hell. And now JYP is back, which Fei had been hoping wouldn't happen.

"Jin-ssi!!" The girls, except for Fei, screamed, running to the senior. They tackled him with hugs while the boys just stood there laughing. Fei just sat on her bean bag chair, feeling hopeless.

"Fei Fei?" She looked up to see JYP giving her worried look.

Fei tugged her lips and stood up to hug the senior.

"We have to discuss something." JYP whispered.

 


 

"I heard you have a get together with a boy band."

Fei glared at Yenny, knowing she'd been blabbering non-stop.

Fei looked back at JYP, "Ahjussi, can I please go?"

JYP chuckled, "Of course, Fei! But I have a condition; let me go with you. I won't do anything stupid, I promise."

Fei looked nervously, "Okay..."

 


 

And thus this situation is in order.

Fei took a seat in between Siwon and Seohyun with the rest sat across her.

"Neh, you look prettier in person!" Ryeowook cooed. Fei blushed, "Thank you."

Sungmin smiled happily when he saw Jia sitting next to him, "Annyeong, Jia! Nice to see you again~"

"Nice to see you too, Ming-oppa!" Jia said.

Fei smiled; at least someone's enjoying this. She faced the shy girl next to her and said, "You must be Seohyun. You're much cuter in person..." she started.

Seohyun looked up and gave Fei a soft smile, "Thank you... c-can I call you unni?"

"Of course." Fei then averted her gaze to the smiling girl sitting next to Seohyun.

She held her hand out to Fei, "Sooyoung imnida. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too."

Min then tapped Fei's wrist, "May I join your conversation?"

Sooyoung looked at Min, "Yah! I haven't seen you in a while, Min-ah!"

Min laughed, "Neh, how is Hyoyeonnie-unni?"

"You must be Yenny. I only remembered you because, well, Heechul hyung had a crush on one of your members..." Yesung said.

Yenny laughed, "Ah, I remember that. Too bad Sohee got turned off when she found out he looked like a girl."

"How have you been, Jin-ssi?" Prince Manager asked politely, giving him a smile.

JYP smiled back, "I'm fine, thank you for asking, Junghoon. Have you been taking good care of Hye Ji's daughter?"

The two groups started speaking with each other happily- except for Kyuhyun and Siwon, who were glaring at each other. Leeteuk noticed this then sighed.

"Kyuhyun, Siwon, may I speak with you privately?"

Everyone was dead silent when they heard the leader speak up about the two.

They got up from their seats and went with Leeteuk outside the private hall.

Fei saw Seohyun tense up a bit when she looked at Kyuhyun stand up. She then asked the younger, "Are you alright?"

"N-Neh..."

Realization struck Fei, "You like Kyunnie."

"B-BWO?"

"You like GameKyu. It just became obvious to me right now." Fei grinned.

"Neh, but..."

Fei frowned, knowing what she's gonna say next, "He doesn't notice it much, does he?"

Seohyun shook her head.

Fei felt bad until she had an idea, "I'll help you."

"E-Eh?"

She stutters a lot... Fei thought.

"I'll help you get Kyunnie to notice you." Fei smiled.


"Can you two, please, at least get along for this one night?"

"I'm trying to but with the missionary here I don't think I'll enjoy anything tonight." Kyuhyun growled.

"I'm no threat to you if I'm doing nothing to you." Siwon said calmly.

"Alright, think about this: please, if she was your best friend before then just act like how the three of you were in high school.  Just... please, for Fei."

The two men saw his point and sighed.

"Fine..." the two said. They then headed back inside.

When Siwon sat back on his chair, he felt Fei's hand grazing over his. He looked at her 'is everything alright' face then gave her a soft smile. Fei took that in as a yes.

The two then started to remember the first time she shot him that look.


"Hello, Fei! Welcome." Siwon's mother greeted warmly.

March 21, 2003

It was getting too late for Fei to go home, plus it was heavy downpour, so Siwon decided to invite her to his house. Siwon can't leave her at their apartment alone when Jia is out of town on a field trip. Let alone allow her walk all the way home by herself. Fei was still shocked with Siwon's house, being that it's a mansion. What belittled her even more was that she and Siwon were soaked from the heavy rain.

"Annyeonghaseyo, auntie." Fei greeted nervously.

"Aish, child. Calling me that makes me feel old! Call me Jiyung." She said.

"Arasso, Jiyung."

Siwon looked at his mother and asked, "Where's appa?"

"Another business trip, apparently. Be lucky you're spared of his lecture this time!" His mother joked.

He chuckled, oh, how much he disliked his father. Fei understood this.

Siwon was never really given much of a choice with his future. All what his father wanted for him was to inherit the company. But Fei saw through that selfish thought of his father. She knew he only wants what's best for his son.

"I'll call you two when dinner is ready, arasso? Siwon, why don't you show her to the guest room and ask Jiwon to lend some of her clothes. I'm sure they're just the same size."

Before Siwon could respond, his mother scooted away to the kitchen.

The two were silent for a moment until Fei spoke, "Your mother's nice..."

Siwon chuckled again, "Yeah, nicer than my dad." He mumbled.

Fei frowned and the male saw this then told her, "Let's get you out of those wet clothes and into dry ones."


Dinner time.

"So, how was school, dear?" Siwon's mother asked her son.

"It was fine. I got another high score in Physics."

"Eh, that's good. How about you, Fei? How was your day?"

"It was fine as well, thank you for asking. I was in a scholastic decathlon and we got second place."

Siwon chuckled, "You had most of the equations correct. Actually all of them were correct, your hand just ached and Sunhee took over for you and made us lose first place."

"You must be at the top of the class to be that smart, Fei." Siwon's mother said in awe.

"Well, Siwon and I are actually in the same place of achievers."

The eyes of Siwon's mother widened, " Wow, you two even share a place! I'm very proud of you, you're like you're father when he was young."

Siwon flared and Fei grazed her hand over his. He looked at her and saw her give him a look.

Fei mouthed at him, 'Are you okay?'

Siwon inhaled and nodded his head.

"What is that body language you two are communicating with?"

They looked at the elder woman and neither spoke a word. Inside, they just laughed.


"Jin-ssi, I'm at your feet. Your composition of Touch was beautiful." Sungmin said.

JYP scratched the back of his head, "Why, thank you, Sungmin."

"Suzy-ah. You have a new drama with Shin Wonho coming up, right?" Leeteuk asked and Suzy nodded.

Sungmin was surprised, "Eh? You're his leading lady in Big?"

"Well, kind of. For me it's a small role considering I only play his character's girlfriend, who doesn't have much appearance. It's the first drama Gong Yoo-ssi starred in ever since he returned from the army."

The group of boys then frowned. The girls looked around and Suzy got nervous, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Aniyo. It's nothing, Suzy." Leeteuk reassured her.

The night continued and the three high school friends got along better than Leeteuk thought.

JYP then checked his watch, "Eh? It's getting late."

The girls then looked at their senior with frowns and pouts on their faces.

From the boys point of view, they thought it was adorable.

"Aya, girls don't give me that face. You know how dangerous it is here at night." JYP groaned.

Prince Manager looked at his group as well, "Jin-ssi is right, with the media lurking anywhere we might get caught."

"Don't forget sasaeng fans. They're everywhere." Shindong said, shivering at the thought.

"Why don't we let Jin-ssi's group go first? I still have things to discuss with you boys." Prince manager then gave the boys a hard glare.

Sooyoung raised her hand, "Can we go as well? Our curfew was twenty minutes ago and I think Manager oppa will kill us if we're late anymore."

Ryeowook groaned, "Aish, he set a curfew for you guys?"

"That's ridiculous! No wonder I can't see Hyoyeon-unni at night anymore." Min exclaimed.

"Okay then."

RING RING

JYP took out his phone, "Yoboseyo? Ah, hold on." He then looked at his girls and said, "Get ready to go home arasso? I have to take this call."

JYP then walked out as the girls stood up to fix themselves along with the boys, who stood up to bid the girls goodbye.

Siwon hugged Fei and said, "See you soon?"

"I wish it would be sooner."

"Ahem."

They turned to see Kyuhyun glaring. Fei sighed and Siwon got off her. She then approached Kyuhyun and gave him a hug, "See you soon, GameKyu~"

Kyuhyun felt his heart flutter when he heard that name again.

"See you soon, Jia!" Sungmin said cutely as he gave her a bear hug.

"E-eh, Sungmin, I'll think you're more of a bear than a bunny if you keep hugging me like this!" Jia said, trying to breathe.

Everyone laughed.

Kyuhyun let Fei go to let her speak with Ryeowook.

"Oppa?" Kyuhyun whirled around to find Seohyun looking at him. He chuckled and gave Seohyun a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Seororo. It's my day off, wanna watch Keroro?"

Seohyun's smile widened, "Neh, oppa!"

Fei smiled at the scene as Sooyoung and Siwon approached her.

"Does Kyuhyun notice?" Fei said subconciously.

"He notices, he only thinks it's cute." Sooyoung said.

Fei looked at Sooyoung and said, "Dongsaeng, try to get them together, please?"

Sooyoung nodded happily, "Of course! We'll do everything to get those two together."

"Time to go, ladies!" JYP announced.

The JYP girls along with Sooyoung and Seohyun waved at the boys before leaving the room.


Half an hour later, the boys left the restaurant and returned to the dorm.

Siwon locked his door and plopped onto his bed and continued to remember that memory of her sleeping over at his house.


It was the middle of the night when the sound of thunder rung through the Choi manor. Siwon heard screaming beside his room and ran to the guest room to find Fei struggling to sleep.

Siwon ran over to her and started shaking her, "Fei Fei! Fei Fei! Wake up!"

Fei shot up and found herself crying. Siwon climbed on the bed and pulled her into his arms, rubbing her and whispering to her, "It's gone, Fei. Calm down."

Fei cried into his chest silently, "What happened?" Siwon asked.

Fei sniffed, "I-It was Sangki... h-he..."

He just hugged her tighter until she stopped crying.

A few minutes passed, and all Siwon heard next were Fei's soft snores.

He was about to get her off him, but Fei gripped onto his shirt tightly.

So he decided to sleep with her in his arms, for that moment he didn't care what they would wake up to that morning.


March passed, and everything was about normal. April announced that that a sub-unit for Girls Generation will debut, called TaeTiSeo, consisting of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun.

Fei was excited for her younger friend and was waiting for their EP, Twinkle, to be released But, sadly, she and the rest of the girls were in China, promoting the Mandarin version of Touch and won't be back until after Twinkle releases.


Beijing, China

Fei was walking past several shops until she bumped into someone.

"Ah, bu hao yisi!" Fei said.

"Oh no, I should be the one sorry, dear!"

She looked up to see a familiar face with concerned eyes, "You look familiar."

The man was skinny, his head was a bit long and his hair was a red rust color mixed with caramel.

He scratched the back of his head, "I get that a lot. I'm Zhou Mi." He held out his hand to Fei.

Fei then remembered, "Ah, Super Junior M! Now I remember. I'm Wang Fei Fei. Please, call me Fei." she said politely as she shook Zhou Mi's hand.

"Eh? Of Miss A? I'm a fan! I also remember you somewhere... Are you familiar with my bandmate Shiyuan?"

Fei raised her brow, "Shiyuan?"

"Siwon."

Ah, so that's his Chinese name. Fei thought. "Yes, I'm his friend from high school, actually." Fei didn't notice her cheeks were tinted red.

"I knew it! I saw a picture of you on his phone. From what I remember, you're the only girl that has a picture saved on his phone."

She blushed an even darker color and Zhou Mi laughed.

"Are you guys going back to South Korea any time soon?" Fei asked him, trying to change the topic.

"Yes, actually. I'm only here to visit my family. I leave tomorrow."

"Aw... I hope we see each other again... Ooh! That dress!" Fei ran to the dress excitedly and examined it. Zhou Mi trailed behind her.

 

"That's so cute!" Zhou Mi said.

"It would look perfect on Suzy!" Fei cooed.

RING RING!

Zhou Mi checked his phone, "Aya,I have to go now. See you around, Fei!"


The month of April ended and miss A was back in Korea by the first of May, doing stage performances of Touch. As for Super Junior, their member, KangIn, had returned late and now they were preparing for their new album, y, Free and Single.


"Yah, Siwon. What is this I hear from Shindong about you with a girl?" KangIn asked.

They were rehearsing y, Free and Single before shooting tomorrow.

"Mwo?" Siwon said.

Ryeowook snickered, "I think he meant Fei, hyung."

KangIn grinned, "Fei, so that's her name?"

"SHE'S PRETTY TOO!" Donghae yelled.

Everyone laughed except Kyuhyun. He couldn't help but feel jealous about them directing Fei to Siwon, who was blushing.

Leeteuk noticed this and asked Kyuhyun, "How is Seohyun, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun blinked, then realized what they meant before blushing a deeper shade than Siwon.

RING RING!

Siwon opened his phone to find a message from Fei:

Seororo is on!

"Is that her, Siwon?" KangIn asked over Siwon's shoulder. Siwon smiled and walked over to the TV then Music Bank, where TTS was performing.

"Neh, Seohyun looks so cute~" Sungmin said.

Eunhyuk turned to the back of the room to see Kyuhyun blushing. Eunhyuk stood up and walked over to him to take hold of the maknae's legs, "Yah, get your over there and watch Seohyun!" He said, starting to tug on his legs.

The rest of the members joined in, helping Eunhyuk.

Siwon missed these moments. Where all of them would be laughing and having fun like brothers.

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile...


It was miss A's day off. Well, except for Suzy, who was out filming Big. So now, the girls are home watching Music Bank, where TaeTiSeo was performing Twinkle.

Fei smiled to see Seohyun performing strong with a half smirk on her face.

naneun twinkle taega na

(naneun twinkle taega na)

sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?

(nan twinkle eojjeona)

nune hwahk ttwi janha

(nuneul hwahk ttwi janha)

beire ssayeo isseodo

naneun twinkle tiga na

(woo! t-twinkle al janha)

"She's gotten so much better!" Min said.

Their performance ended with the three posing at the camera then the camera panned off and commercials started to play.

Around a minute later...

RING RING!

"Yoboseyo?" Fei answered.

"How was it?" Seohyun's bubbly yet panting voice asked excitedly.

Fei giggled, "You were amazing."

Jia and Min went over to her then Jia said into the phone, "Same with your unnis."

"Especially Taeyeon!" Min said.

"Well, Mama Taeng did have most of the power." Seohyun told them.

The four girls continued to talk for the next few minutes.


SMTOWN Dorm...


"Kyuhyun? Can we talk?" Siwon's voice said, muffled behind Kyuhyun and Sungmin's door.

Kyuhyun sighed and opened the door, "What?"

"Answer me honestly; do you still like Fei?" Siwon asked seriously.

"I... I don't know anymore." Kyuhyun then plopped down on his bed with his hands on his face.

"It's Seohyun, isn't it?" Siwon asked, coming into their room and closing their door.

For the past few weeks, while miss A was gone, Seohyun and Kyuhyun started to hang out more in each other's spare time. And as you would expect from being attached to a someone close, Kyuhyun started to be confused with his feelings.

Kyuhyun took his hands off his face and said, "Did you purposely bring Seohyun into this situation just to get my mind off Fei?"

Siwon nodded, "Not only that though. You know very well she's involved. She likes you, Kyuhyun. Even Fei is supporting 'Officially Unofficial SM Couple' here."

"Yeah? Well, how do you expect me to make it up to Seohyun? I've probably hurt her that much already..."

"You already made it up."

"No, I want to do something special for her... But how?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Just ask her out on a date. You'll probably make her the happiest girl on Earth." Siwon joked.

Kyuhyun sat up, "Can you help me?"

Siwon smiled, "Of course."

Kyuhyun laughed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let's forget we ever acted like that." Siwon said.


Yay~ They're friends again... And I'm getting started on MagiX~! :">

And it was Siwon-oppa's birthday on Sunday! Happy Birthday oppar~!

Lehz not forget Queen Fei Fei, which is 16 days from now (April 27, wow, just 20 days after oppar's birthday :3)

If I'm hyper on story mode, then I might, just might, update on Queen Fei's birthday! So, yeah. Have a nice day, everyone!! :)

(130411)

OMFG SQUEE~ So I passed school and now I am eligible to go to the next year level, MIND YOU IT'S HARD TO GET A GOOD GRADE IN THAT SCHOOL [for me, at some point.]

Anyway... *confetti and glitter everywhere*

I MIGHT UPDATE SOONER THAN I THOUGHT SO YEAH.

(130412)