II: February 14th

Love Alone. (P: Scared to Death.)

I promised a Valentine's bonus chapter, but I thought I should post this first. Note: the VDay chapter is like year from this one. So, let's just act as if they got together by then, it's an altered storyline.

But this isn't. On with the story~!


It was now February and for the past few weeks, Fei has gotten better. She spends her spared (Spared as in she purposely worked hard to get more free time) time with Kyuhyun. On the other hand, Siwon had to endure the torture that he deserved. Everyday, he would watch Kyuhyun walk out that door and come back with a mockingly happy face instead of his usual drunk-self. The boys were getting worried of their religious friend; they would even call Kibum to cheer him up. But nothing was working. Siwon would sometimes just walk down the halls of the dormitory to take his mind off things.

But Siwon was not the only one affected by this, no. He passed by the SNSD dorm one day and heard through the wide open door that one of the girls were crying. At first he didn't understand who it was because they weren't using any names until one girl walked past them solemnly. He was a bit surprised at who it was.


February 14, 2012

"Excuse me, girls?" Siwon knocked.

The SNSD girls turned to him, "Ahnnyeong, Siwon-oppa!"

"How is Seo?" He asked, walking in.

Taeyeon frowned, "She's been spacing out and Manager refuses to let us practice until Seohyun gets her act together..." (A/N: I call every manager, 'Manager' because it's weird for me if I don't know a celebrity's manager.)

Siwon sighed, "May I speak with her?"

The girls nodded then pointed to Seohyun and Tiffany's room.

He knocked on their door, "Seororo?" Then opened the creaky thing. He saw her sitting on the window couch, spacing out the window.

Closing the door behind him, he sighed and approached the younger girl.

"Doesn't Kyu-oppa like me?" She asked quietly, not turning away from the view.

Siwon was surprised at this, at first he thought she liked Jonghwa. Siwon mentally laughed at the memory of Kyuhyun fuming at a YongSeo episode of 'We Got Married' then storming out afterwards. Siwon shook his head; this was no time for him to laugh.

He kneeled down at the side of the couch, looking up at her, "Why wouldn't he?"

The girl shrugged, "I don't know. Most of the time I feel dim-witted because I'm the maknae..."

"You're not, Seohyun. You're not a dimwit, you're the most adorable and most innocent person I've known so far."

Seohyun turned to the older boy with a slight smile, "Thank you, oppa."

He gave the younger girl a rose then said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Seororo."


With Miss A...

"That was perfect, girls! Go on, you're off early." Their dance instructor said.

"Thank you, Siyeon-unnie!" The four girls bowed as their instructor finished fixing up her things and walked out the door.

A panting Suzy collapsed on the floor, "That's the fifth time we get more time off!" She said.

"That means I have more free time before my radio interview." Min said before taking a big gulp of her water. While the two Korean girls chatted, Jia notices Fei was smiling to herself as she scrolled on her phone. Fei quickly tucks the phone into her pocket and fixes her things.

"I have to run you guys, see you later at Jin-ssi's dinner meeting!" She said quickly, running out the door. The girls trailed her silently as Jia raised her brow.

"Seriously, what is up with her?" Suzy spoke.

Jia stayed silent. To the girls, this was a sign that it was none of their business.

"Isn't Jokwon getting nervous about this?" Min asked.

Suzy shook her head, "Why would he? He likes Sunye, anyway. Everybody knows that."

"I didn't."

Jia looked at her, "You've been part of JYPE for like three years and you don't know?"

This was going to be a long hour.


Siwon, having deep thoughts, shut the phone he held and put it on the table. He was becoming guilty. This was against his own free will, but he knew he had to do this. Ryeowook, eating a bowl of ramen, was watching this while sitting at the kitchen isle. Siwon let go of the phone and grabbed his coat as he ran out the door.

"Hey, has anyone seen my phone?" Ryeowook heard Kyuhyun bellow from the hall. Ryeowook widened his eyes as he flicked his eyes back and forth, from the hall to the phone on the table. He was paranoid and, without hesitation, he grabbed the phone and put it in his pocket.

'Siwon, you better be lucky I'm here.' He thought.


Fei looked at her surroundings. She was at the Seocho end of Banpo Bridge, waiting for her friend to come by.

Fei's phone buzzed, then Fei opened it to see a text from JYP.

Don't forget about dinner tonight!

~JYP

Fei smiled and texted him back.

I won't Jin-ssi! <3

"Ahnnyeong." Fei froze. She turned around to see the man she despised the most.

Siwon looked into her eyes, "Fei..."

Fei couldn't breathe. Siwon shook her a bit, snapping her back to her normal breathing state.

Fei was about to say something, but Siwon cut her off, "I know you really don't wanna see me. But can we please talk about this first? Please, just hear me out..."

Fei didn't know what to do. She wanted to scream at him that she didn't want to see him, but at the same time she wanted to be wrapped by his arms, crying her heart out. But she needed to give him a firm answer. But she couldn't compose herself in front of the tall man's pleading eyes.

She sighed, "F-Fine."


Fei and Siwon walked through the streets silently until they reach Tous Les Jours.

Fei was getting a bit worried that the media would be close, but by the looks of what they were wearing, she eased.

Siwon pulled out a seat for the girl then sat after her. Fei was struggling not to remember what happened before.


April 12, 2003

"You really don't want to go out with Fei! She's..." Siwon trailed off.

His friend, Joon, raised his brow, "She's what, Siwon?" He asked.

"She's... Boring!"

"She can't be that bad, hyung."

"I'm serious, Joon. I've heard about her ex-boyfriends. They all said the same thing: she is boring. Why not go with Li-Na?"

"Well, she does seem much more... Exciting."

"Exactly."

Fei was hidden behind a wall divider, listening intently to their conversation. But Fei couldn't handle it. She ran out the door, tears b in her eyes.

She was at the rooftop, crying to herself until she heard her name being called out.

"FEI?" She turned to the door, recognizing the voice.

Siwon looked around the roof top. Seeing that the area was clear, he sighed and ran back inside.

Fei returned to sobbing, laying on the rooftop of the shed holding the staircase.


Fei wondered why such a simple conversation could break someone down. She refused to look at Siwon, which made him sadden even more.

"Fei." He called. She still held her head down. He sighed then held onto her hand resting on the table. Her head shot up at him.

"Fei, I know you think that I was just being... Selfish, but... I was just protecting you."

"From what?"

Siwon didn't want to use the word hurt, because he hurt her anyway. So he rephrased his sentence, "Joon was known for being... Let's say vain. Wanna know where he is now?"

"Where?"

"He was in America, last I heard. Has debts to repay but from our friends in high school, they said he wasted all the money he needed on clubs. Fei, I wasn't going to let you live miserably under him—"

"Then why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

"I knew you were mature, but you weren't that gullible. At that time you stayed away from me  so I know you wouldn't listen." He answered.

Fei laid back guiltily, remembering the time she had avoided him. She looked down again. Siwon stared at her patiently, still gripping on her hand.

"... Mianhae." She murmured. Siwon pursed his lips, then took her other hand as she looked up at him, "Why don't we just catch up?" Fei's mouth slowly curled into a slight smile. Siwon grinned and stood from his seat. He helped her off her chair then the two went off.


"Aish! Where is my phone?!" Kyuhyun groaned, scratching the back of his head. It had been an hour since Siwon left and Kyuhyun was searching for his phone.

"Yah! Kyuhyun!" He turned around to see Ryeowook toss his phone to him. Kyuhyun grabbed the flying phone then looked through the messages to see if there was anything, but there was nothing.

"Thanks, hyung." He grunted as he shoved past Ryeowook. Ryeowook sighed in relief then looked around, noticing...

"Where are Eunhyuk, Hae and Shindong?" He asked himself.


Two hours later...

Fei and Siwon had taken a little trip around the Seocho district, stopping at several shops, taking silly pictures. Fei was smiling happily as the two walked around. Fei's head rested on Siwon's shoulder, her hand gripped on his arm while his other hand held all the shopping bags they got.

"Thank you, Siwon." He heard her say.

"Actually, I should be the one thanking you." He said.

She looked up at him, "Why?"

"I didn't want you to hold a grudge against me every time I see you."

She frowned, "I'm sorry."

Siwon shook his head, "There is nothing you should be sorry for."

She grinned at him again then kept walking. Again, she felt at unease, shifting a bit. Her disregarded thought of the media following them appeared in her mind, because three figures had followed them the entire day. Siwon noticed this, then turned his head around to see the figures. Siwon smirked, "Come with me." He whispered in her ear before running to the left, dragging her left arm. They stopped behind a wall and pushed back. The three men stopped at the turn.

"You guys are horrible at disguises." Siwon smirked, taking the left man's hat.

"Yah, hyung!" Fei heard the boy say. The three lowered their scarves to reveal Donghae, Shindong and Eunhyuk.

"Eh? What are you doing with such a beautiful girl, Siwon?" Shindong asks.

Fei blushed. Siwon chuckled and said, "This is Fei. She's a friend from high school."

"You look familiar..." Eunhyuk said, examining her features.

"You performed at the MAMAs last year! Miss A, right?" Donghae asked. She nodded.

Eunhyuk ticked his tongue, "Siwon, Manager will kill you if he heard you're dating someone from another agency."

"BWO? We're not dating!" The two half-yelled.

Shindong eyed them, "How do we know you're not lying?"

BUZZ

Fei pulled out her phone and opened her phone.

Dinner in an hour!!

~Yenny <3

"Aya! I need to get back to the dorm!" Fei exclaimed, texting the driver from the dorm. In a few minutes, the driver arrived, "Miss Wang, where to?"

"I have to get back to the dorm.." She told him. Siwon put the bags inside the car as she got in.

Siwon grabbed her hand and kissed it before waving off. Fei blushed and closed the door. The car then dashed out of sight.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Shindong asked. Donghae smacked the back of his head.


Siwon, Donghae, Shindong and Eunhyuk arrived at their dorm. Ryeowook walked up to Siwon, "You better be lucky I was here!"

"What? why?" Siwon asked.

Ryeowook pointed accusingly at him, "You know why! You— wait, is Kyuhyun here?"

"He's on Strong Heart with Yesung and Sungmin!" Leeteuk yelled from his room.

"Thank you, hyung!" He yelled back and turned back to Siwon, "You texted Fei on his phone! I had to hide his phone from him and I had to delete your conversation with Fei!"

Siwon blinked at him, "You know, I would've handled him on my own if he found out. You really didn't need to do that, Wook." He told him.

"You mean you're okay with it?" Siwon nodded.

"Well, let's just hope the media doesn't find out about this little feud between you and Kyuhyun." They heard Leeteuk say.

"No, the situation I'm worried about is Fei, here. If either Kyuhyun or I do something stupid, JYP and SM could ban any interaction between the artists..."

"Then you'll have to be careful the next time you see her." Leeteuk told him.