III: The Game Is On

Love Alone. (P: Scared to Death.)

 

"Please?" Ryeowook asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"For the last time, Wook, no."

It had been four days since Siwon and Fei saw each other again. But Kyuhyun still doesn't know about it, so the silent rule was made clear: no one talks to Siwon about Fei when Kyuhyun is around. Simple as that. So they talked to Kyuhyun about it since technically they weren't breaking that rule. And now, Ryeowook and Sungmin were begging Kyuhyun to meet her.

"Why would you want to meet Fei?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Because we just want to!" Ryeowook and Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun's head was throbbing in annoyance. He was about to explode on them but Leeteuk walked in, "Just let them meet her. There's no harm in it, right?"

Kyuhyun groaned. Leeteuk was right. Kyuhyun stayed quiet for a short time until he said, "Fine, you can meet her."

Sungmin mentally cheered, "Cool! How about on Saturday?"

"Miss A has a scheduled comeback for Touch on that day." Kyuhyun said.

"They can meet her that night. We don't have any promotions to do for the next two weeks, anyway. We can also watch it since it's in the morning." Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun huffed, "Fine."


 

"So they want to meet me? On Saturday? After our comeback performance?" Fei asked.

"Yes." Kyuhyun said.

"Um... Hold on." Fei put her phone down, then grabbed Miss A's planner from Min's hand, "Let me borrow first."

"Eh, whatever." Min poked her tongue out.

Fei flicked through the pages of their planner, "Seems like I'm free. What time?" She then returned the planner to Min.

"Eight in the evening or something?"

"Alright. See you, Kyu."

"You too, Fei."

Fei hung up and looked up to see Suzy, Jia and Min looking at her. Fei looked back at them, "What?"

"Jin-ssi is so gonna kill you." Suzy said.

Fei shrugged, "Well, Jin-ssi is out of the country for two weeks for a music conference."

"Yeah, but when the media finds you-"

"I know, Jin-ssi will find out, watch my every move, set a curfew for the entire JYP dormitory, everyone would get mad at me, SMTOWN will keep any of their artists from meeting other agencies, cause fan wars among South Korea, maybe even the world, I get it." Fei sighed.

The three younger girls stared at her blankly, "You already knew it so why still do it?" Min asked.

Fei blinked, "... I don't know." She wondered.

"You can't take it all in, Fei." Jia told her.

Fei groaned, "What is it with my scumbag head that makes everything so difficult?"


 

Saturday...

 

Seohyun was taking a little walk around the dorm. She'd not been feeling well, so she decided to stay back while her unnies go on several variety shows or interviews. She wasn't looking where she was going, so she bumped into someone.

She fell back on the floor, "Ow!"

"Seo! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there..." Her heart stopped.

She looked up at the person, "K-Kyu-oppa..." She stuttered. Kyuhyun chuckled and held out his hand for her. She reluctantly accepted his offer, slowly getting up.

"Are you okay? I didn't bump your head, did I?" He asked, placing his palm on her forehead.

She blushed and shook her head cutely, "Aniyo..."

"Okay, then." He smiled at her. She fidgeted with her fingers nervously. He cocked his head, "Are you sure you're okay, Seo?"

"No, I'm not!" She nodded her head slowly.

"Okay then..." He then checked his watched his watch, "Aish! I'm late... Sorry, Seobaby, but I have Radio Star. I'll see you later!" He ran off in the opposite direction.

"He called me Seobaby again..." She thought. She shook her head and walked back to their dorm.


 

Kyuhyun walked his way into the Radio Star set as he set into deep thoughts. He'd been thinking about what would happen in the afternoon and every second of thinking about it made him even more nervous.

"Yah, Kyuhyun!" He snapped up, seeing that Gu-ra, his fellow DJ, was standing in front of him.

"Are you alright, Kyu?" Gu-ra asked.

Kyuhyun nodded slowly, "Just thinking too much, ssi."


 

"So how are you going to deal with this?" Donghae asked Siwon.

"I'm not... If that's what Kyuhyun wants to do, then let him."

"Aish, this is the stupidest thing to fight over..."

"We aren't fighting over anything-"

RING RING

"Yoboseyo?" Siwon said, answering his phone.

"Oppa." He heard a sweet voice say.

Siwon raised his brow then went to a different room, "Hi Fei, what is it?"

"Are you coming with Kyuhyun later?"

"Well, do you want me to?" He asked.

Silence.

"I was just wondering... It's only been a week since we last saw each other and..."

"What? You miss me?" He asked teasingly.

Fei giggled, "Yah! I just wanted to know..."

"Well, do you still want me to go?"

Another silence.

"... A-Arasso... But I'm kinda bringing some people... Not only the rest of our group..."

Siwon's eyes widened, "Who else is coming...?"

"Um... Just Yenny... And..."

"And...?"

"JYP." She mumbled.

Siwon blinked.

This was definitely gonna go wrong.


 

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No, Siwon."

It was an hour before they meet up and Siwon was with Prince Manager and SNSD's manager. Their manager was now coming along and Siwon was practically begging SNSD's manager to let Seohyun come along. Siwon knew what he was doing, mind you.

"Why would you want Seohyun to come along? Are you trying to get Seohyun trampled by the media here?"

"This is the main reason why Seohyun refuses to cooperate with the schedule."

Manager-oppa (A/N: from what I know, this what SNSD calls their manager.) raised his brow, "Why?"

Siwon was going to regret this.

Siwon inhaled, "Kyuhyun. She's in love with Kyuhyun."

"ALL THE MORE REASON WHY SEOHYUN SHOULDN'T BE INVOLVED!" He screeched.

Manager-oppa never trusted Kyuhyun when it came to Seohyun. One very known fact. Which is why he never leaves Seohyun alone with Kyuhyun.

"Involved in what, oppa?" Manager-oppa froze.

They turned to Seo's little voice behind Manager-oppa.

"N-Nothing, Seo. Just go back to the dorm." Manager-oppa said. But she just stood there, staring hard at him.

Siwon looked at Seohyun, "Seo, would you like to go with us to meet Fei?"

Seohyun's eyes then glimmered at him as she smiled, nodding her head.

"Seo! I'm not letting you go with them!"

"Then I'm coming with them, oppa." They heard a voice say. They turned to see Sooyoung with her arms crossed along with the other members.

Taeyeon glared at their manager, "You never gave Seohyun any freedom ever since. You treat her like a baby too much. What's stupider is that you weren't like this with Yonghwa. Let Seohyun make her own decisions sometimes; she's a big girl." She said.

Prince Manager smirked, "That's ten people against one, my friend. You have no power against them."

Manager-oppa groaned in frustration, "FINE."


"Why are they here?" Kyuhyun growled at the sight of Siwon, Seohyun and Sooyoung. They were in the restaurant and they were waiting for Fei and her group.

"Seohyun wanted to meet Fei. So did I." Prince Manager said, not looking up from his phone.

"I didn't mean Seo, hyung. I meant Siwon."

Seohyun never saw Kyuhyun like this. It was scaring her. Sooyoung noticed this and squeezed her hand.

"Seo, it's okay." Sooyoung reassured.

"What's wrong with seeing an old friend, Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked, glaring at the maknae.

The rest of the group looked at the two men intently. In fact, this is the first time they ever saw the two seem so cold towards each other.

"Yah, they're here!" Leeteuk said, trying to break the tense atmosphere.


"Here you are, madames and sir. Please call when you need anything." They stopped in front of a private convenience hall.

Fei nodded at the waiter, "Kamsahamnida." She looked back to her friends and her senior.

"Fei, if you want to back out now..." JYP said. But Fei shook her head, "I want to see them."

"Fine." JYP opened the door and let the girls in first.

Fei waved shyly at them, "Hey, guys."

Kyuhyun gave her a soft smile and stood up to hug her, "Hey." He greeted.

Fei saw Siwon glaring at Kyuhyun when she rested her chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

This only meant one thing:

The game was on.


New subs? Because of this fic? and not Da Baby SuJu Crew? *inhale*

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Anyway, thanks for subbing :D

Sorry for not updating for so long... I'M ON AN IDEA RAMPAGE AND IT'S DRIVING MEH INSHAYNE XD

PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT DA BABY SUJU CREW!

TANK CHU :D