Chatper 2: A sulking maknae

Will you ever smile to me?

 

“Dinner is served!”
A rumbling sound came from the couch area as the Exo members were rushing at the table.
“Have you eaten these past weeks or are you THAT starving?” Laughed HaGi seeing the mess the four boys had created.
Wait, four boys? Sizing up the scene in front of her, HaGi didn’t see SeHun. What was that again?
“Guys… Why isn’t SeHun here?”
“Don’t know…” Kai answered, already serving the soup that HaGi and KyungSoo had prepared.
“He told me he was tired and he wanted to rest…” ChanYeol added tasting it. “It’s sooo good! Both of you really are great cook!”
“Thank you” HaGi mind was preoccupied while answering with a faint smile on her lips…  “I’m just going to check on him ok?”
“No. You sit down, I’ll go sis!” KyungSoo was already heading toward SeHun’s room.

Several minutes later he was back with a not-so pleased and sulking maknae…

“I’m not hungry, I already told you”
“You’re never hungry but you should eat you know SeHunnie” SuHo commented.
SeHun’s facial expression grew even darker.
“Don’t call me like that. And I ate a little something in front of the television at five. I told you I don’t need to eat…”
“Well at least you’ll be here with us! It’s not every day that my sister is here so come on, make an effort!”
“She’s not even your real sister” SeHun scoffed while eying KyungSoo.
“It’s as if she was. And she is like a sister to us so you could take on you!” replied BaekHyung throwing a death glare to SeHun.
Why was he always like a spoiled maknae when HaGi was here? He was quite good natured, so why did he had to be such a brat from time to time?


Once the dinner finished and the dishes in the machine all the members and HaGi sat down on the living room, some on the couch, some others on the carpet.

“So please I want to try! Just once each game if you want but just once?!” pleaded ChanYeol
“Ok, if you want, otherwise you’ll be as good a company as mr. maknae over there all evening long…”  Kai gave in.
“We’ll begin with… Seven minutes in heaven!” ChanYeol decided taking a beany and putting seven papers in it.
“The first name picked by HaGi will be the one picking the person that will be in the closet with him for seven minutes!” ChanYeol said, smiling from ear to ear.
“Wow you thought a lot about it… For how long have you wanted to try exactly?” BaekHyun teased the smiling boy.
ChanYeol didn’t react, as if he hadn’t heard his hyung talk and extended the beanie toward HaGi who engulfed her hand in it.

“SeHun”

The young boy jolted a bit at HaGi calling his name and his gaze went on the beanie which was now in front of him. He put his hand in the piece of cloth and read the name written on the paper he had in his hand.

“KyungSoo”

The two young men exchanged a glare.

“What do you want us to do in there?” asked SeHun.
“Whatever you want… But you only have seven minutes to talk, fight or whatever you want to do.”
KyungSoo entered the closet eyeing SeHun.
“Come on. The sooner you enter this closet, the sooner we will be out of it!”
“But I don’t want to go in there” whined SeHun. Suddenly he reacted and cleared his throat. ‘This is way too childish, come on D.O, you can’t agree on doing that?!”
“Will you come or not?! We’ll talk if you want, just the two of us. But it’ll be just as if we were here with them…”
“I guess I don’t have a real choice…”
“No you don’t" said a happy ChanYeol, pushing his dongsaeng toward KyungSoo and the closet.